Why even bother looksmaxxing ?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
I've seen enough blackpill videos, chadfishes, and experiments showing foid's true nature... No matter what I do I will never reach chadlite level looks, I am short, and I will never be NT. I honestly give up on women tbh. I will still looksmax czuse LMS affects every social situation but the amount of looksmaxxing I have to do is enormous. I hate socializing and 99 percent of people in general. I prefer staying alone than interacting with shallow, rude and Low IQ normies... I have no motivation to do anything cause I'm overthinking this shit it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anime waifus ok, ROTTING, Curry Suicide and 2 others
It's like I was made for rotting since I prefer that than to interact with people

How short are you?

i'm looksmaxing for staying alone more successfully

it may sound strange, but i'm pretty sure softmaxing and getting lean will improve my studying performance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
im not even looksmaxxing tbh lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I looksmaxx just to look good in front of the mirror and feel better about myself. Even if I somehow became super rich and had all the money to change my height from 5'8 to 6'0 and get all the necessary face surgeries to become chadlite, I will still be a virgin and I would prefer to be a volcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 18153
I looksmaxx just to look good in front of the mirror and feel better about myself
I will never look good because of my recessed downward grown maxilia

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I looksmaxx just to look good in front of the mirror and feel better about myself. Even if I somehow became super rich and had all the money to change my height from 5'8 to 6'0 and get all the necessary face surgeries to become chadlite, I will still be a virgin and I would prefer to be a volcel.
Yes because we kno foid's nature and it makes relationships worthless. Plus I legit prefer to stay alone with my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back