Why even bother with hair transplants, chemicals, oils, needles, etc when hair system exists?

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
srs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Gaia262
Because people don't want to wear a fucking wig 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7, RAITEIII, Subhuman trash and 11 others
natural hair is always better and looks better.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 6 others
If I every go balding i will go Trump mode and start wearing wig 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6997
because people dont want their hair to look like pubes

So they can go swimming and not have to put a wig on daily

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
"Why would you even want a bigger cock when you can just wear a sleeve bro? srs"

Attachments

• 70486-05.jpg
    70486-05.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
It’d be weird if you ever had an LTR and you had your wig on your dressing table while you sleep

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Because you might encounter a situation where your frauding will become obvious: you pick up a girl let's say, you take her home, you start having wild sex, during orgasm she grabs your hair, pulls it hard and leaves you bald, with the hair system in her hands.
She starts to scream and runs immediately to the police to accuse you of rape, whatcha you gonna do then?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7, EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
yeah good luck with that. looks like absolute shit and they deteriorate fast.
$2,000 a year doesn't sound that bad if you have very fine donor hair, which will make you look like a cuck. I am sure you can get it even cheaper tho!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
$2,000 a year doesn't sound that bad if you have very fine donor hair, which will make you look like a cuck. I am sure you can get it even cheaper tho!
I‘m not here to convert anyone but if you have diffuse thinning a HT mogs the shit out of a hair piece and way less of a daily inconvenience. Hair systems irl look like shit. Go shave all your hair off and put one on and tell me how great they are.

Why do we go bald, lmao? I still have a solid nw 0.5, but my dad is like nw5. Inevitable is waiting.
Mother nature cucking us in all ways possible

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
Why get plastic surgery when you can wear mask bro

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan

Don't listen to these guys, I actually wear a hair system, so can actually speak on it. Literally the best thing for hairloss.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Adreyan
Mother nature cucking us in all ways possible
Fuck i am going to use all those ru, finestride, dutasteride, minoxidil, derma roller if i begin to bald atleast till 50 for any sort of hair system.
I‘m not here to convert anyone but if you have diffuse thinning a HT mogs the shit out of a hair piece and way less of a daily inconvenience. Hair systems irl look like shit. Go shave all your hair off and put one on and tell me how great they are.
I am saying that if you have extremely thin and fine hair not enough for hair transplant and you like those model tier hair like brad pitt, bateman jfl i am still in a very good state i don't need to do that,but maybe in future.
20200629 000338
20200629 000233

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Fuck i am going to use all those ru, finestride, dutasteride, minoxidil, derma roller if i begin to bald atleast till 50 for any sort of hair system.

I am saying that if you have extremely thin and fine hair not enough for hair transplant and you like those model tier hair like brad pitt, bateman jfl i am still in a very good state i don't need to do that,but maybe in future.
View attachment 479519View attachment 479520
The thing is if your hair is really shit and a HT can’t be done, your only option is a hair system so there is no discussion to be had here. I was telling the OP why guys prefer HT over a hair system.

I hope we all keep our hair

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Copied from another thread.

It costs a fair bit in maintenance and replacements over a liftime.

You can't wash your scalp so you will just be sweating underneath it for weeks/months until you re-fit, that's kind of gross.

Everyone who currently knows you will know it's a wig because they've seen your natural hair and the change is very sudden - I can only imagine the reaction when you leave the office Friday as a diffuse norwood 3 and you return as a thick norwood 0 on Monday morning. You'll need some thick skin to withstand the mocking you'll endure.

When you do get involved with a girl long term you'll have to tell her as you can't keep it a secret forever and at that point there's a very good chance it will turn her off - most women are very judgemental and shallow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Danish_Retard
Don't listen to these guys, I actually wear a hair system, so can actually speak on it. Literally the best thing for hairloss.

Does it not feel gross not being able to wash your scalp? Particularly after a gym session where you sweat heavily.

Does it not feel gross not being able to wash your scalp? Particularly after a gym session where you sweat heavily.

Nope, it's permeable so the sweat can evaporate.