Why even stay in the West?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
It's become clear that America is going to collapse at some point in not so distant future (automation, economy, social/civil war). We can all see the train coming but no one is doing anything.

1. The cost of living for the average Westerner is stupid high
2. Dating is completely FUCKED if you are not a chad/tyrone/mario/chang/chadpreet/abdul
3. If you're black/ethnic, it's pretty much over
4. Most food is like legal poison
5. If you manage to get a LTR girls still have so much power over you in courts, police, etc.

Seems like it's best to moneymax/looksmax -> locationmax

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 685, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Agree completely. The only problem is money. If you have no money, quality of life in the West is still pretty good. If you have no money in most other locations you are basically completely fucked and it's over.

If you have money and/or can work for good pay in any other place than the West, it's time to get the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3202, Kade and 1 other person
Where, in your opinion, is the best place to live?

Where, in your opinion, is the best place to live?

Not sure tbh. Once I hit my moneygoal, I am going to a latin-american country or SEA

Yes go back to nigger land

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Not sure tbh. Once I hit my moneygoal, I am going to a latin-american country or SEA
Would EE be okay to move to?
If all of the Western nations weren't being flooded CONSTANTLY by immigrants, then whenever it fell it would quickly recover again.

Last edited:
I live in europe, feels good. Never been to USA but here USA is known to be superficial life

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Kingkellz
If I ascended I would consider EE or Argentina.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5467
Would EE be okay to move to?

If all of the Western nations weren't being flooded CONSTANTLY by immigrants, then whenever it fell it would quickly recover again.

EE probably would be, I just want low cost & better weather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
EE probably would be, I just want low cost & better weather
I'm moving to EE because I'm Slavic, I want to fuck a busty Natasha and make little block head babies with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4887 and Marsiere214
EE- Gold diggerland

I would love to go to Sweden and get that Juicy premium NeetBux

Nazis seemed to overwhelmingly choose Argentina so it must be good tbh. I would consider EE, but I feel like it is quickly falling into the footsteps of the West. Feminist entitled women fucking up dating. Cost of living, individualistic capitalist garbage society, etc.