Why Everyone Hates Eppley ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I don't see any complaints about him except that woman who suicided - Lucille Iacovelli - rest in peace but she was a nutjob tbh.
Have you ever seen her videos ? Complete nonsense whatsoever.
I will get custom wraparound jaw (since it's the only option for my face. i have no recession at chin&maxilla, only jaw asymmetry due birth defection and a narrow jaw.)
so i'm considering about the best surgeons in US.

So, why people bash Eppley on lookism forums ? Isn't he gave what you exactly want ?

I don't see any complaints about him except that woman who suicided - Lucille Iacovelli - rest in peace but she was a nutjob tbh.
I will get custom wraparound jaw (since it's the only option for my face. i have no recession at chin&maxilla, only jaw asymmetry due birth defection and a narrow jaw.)

So, why people bash Eppley on lookism forums ? Isn't he gave what you exactly want ?
I've heard people complaining about him over-charging for surgeries and because he doesn't have an eye for aesthetics like some other surgeons do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
We dislike Jews here

• +1
Reactions: x5oCrackL0rd-099
Its mostly him being jewish. You dont see people bashing taban over his roots. His results are slightly above average and he does many works.
If eppley would retire it would be a big loss to looksmax community. And his prices are known to be high too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and randomvanish
I've heard people complaining about him over-charging for surgeries and because he doesn't have an eye for aesthetics like some other surgeons do.
he charges a lot tbh but he's most experienced surgeon in the world when it comes to face implants.

he charges a lot tbh but he's most experienced surgeon in the world when it comes to face implants.
True but that's just what I've heard some users say, I haven't been to him personally so I can't really say.

We dislike Jews here

Its mostly him being jewish. You dont see people bashing taban over his roots. His results are slightly above average and he does many works.
If eppley would retire it would be a big loss to looksmax community. And his prices are known to be high too.

lol, is that the reason really ?

Wait is Eppley actual jewish or he chagres high prices. I feel low iq

Wait is Eppley actual jewish or he chagres high prices. I feel low iq
Both. He's jewish and his work is expensive.
Actually implants are expensive anyway. Maybe in europe, it might be cheaper.

Both. He's jewish and his work is expensive.
Actually implants are expensive anyway. Maybe in europe, it might be cheaper.
Lmao how do people even know hes jewish

Lmao how do people even know hes jewish
I don't know but who cares.
I really didn't expect the answer "because he's a jew!" a big LOL tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Dutcher
Eppley is very expensive.

Who is Eppley?

Because incels love to appear intelligent and in the know. Most incels are too high inhib to book an online consultation let alone go through with an actual surgery. Everyone I know personally who has gone with Eppley has had good results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and randomvanish
Because incels love to appear intelligent and in the know. Most incels are too high inhib to book an online consultation let alone go through with an actual surgery. Everyone I know personally who has gone with Eppley has had good results.
I know, right ? He's incredible. All i just got that mentally ill woman, nothing bad about Eppley at all.
Who is Eppley?

Dr.Barry Eppley, plastic surgeon resident in US. He's known mostly for his face implants.

I think it's just a site joke to shit on Eppley, most of the people talking shit will be doing it cos they saw other people doing it too.
Him being jewish doesn't help either but whenever I've seen results they've all been good.
People say he's blackpilled but I think this site just makes up shit about surgeons tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

mentally ill butcher

idk how but people found out he is a jew and they mock him because of that

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish