Why exactly are JBs and young girls Attracted to more feminine looking guys?

Unbound

Unbound

Iron
Whats the actual reason for this? Is it to do with their hormones being different from when they are in their 20s+ or in college?

I feel like younger girls in their teens, high school etc. Prefer pretty boys over a more masculine looking guy

at a certain point a switch turns on.

but they were always atracted to masc chads anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
Immaturity and mental state.

they become more mature and then...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
bitches are bisexual

They are developing their manipulative powers on weaker more immature men and then when the foid feels confident she will move on to bigger masc men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
They aren’t attracted to feminine guys stop coping

Give a high t broad guy whose tall and has good skin (collagen) and chicks of all ages will go wild.

Get rid of the collagen, and maybe the <25 year olds lose interest. But chad will still be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
They aren’t attracted to feminine guys stop coping

Give a high t broad guy whose tall and has good skin (collagen) and chicks of all ages will go wild.

Get rid of the collagen, and maybe the <25 year olds lose interest. But chad will still be chad
lol at mentioning collagen

idk man they just naturally like us.

• Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel
Citation needed OP

Because boys of their age are like that

Uhhhh because they're closer in age/step in the biological process?

• +1
It’s because prettyboys are less intimidating than masculine Chads

Citation needed OP
On average teen girls definitely prefer pretty boys ofc a masc chad with pretty features is the best combo

On average teen girls definitely prefer pretty boys ofc a masc chad with pretty features is the best combo

I mean do we know this for sure though? Im not trying to be a dick, we can assume they do cause all their peers they are forced to go to school with daily are their age so they will be less masculine than like a 25 yr old with facial hair and more muscles.

I just don't know if this is a certainty that they prefer this

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Jfl at the gigacoping in this thread... no young females are attracted to masculine men, look at literally any man who jb’s are most attracted to, they are ALWAYS somewhat feminine (look at Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Zac Efron, One Direction guys, also literally everyone on Tiktok).

It probably has to do with hormone change

Most foids are bi actually so they're attracted to both. Tall preetyboy with good frame, big cock and thugmaxed is deadly combo

• +1
Tbh I know a lot of girls that had older more masc looking boyfriends (21+ yo) when they were young teens. It's just something that doesn't happen often because it is frowned upon to date girls that age as an older person. And young people tend to socialize with other young people.

If there wasn't as much cultural and social pressure, you would see a lot more older masc men dating young girls.

• +1
Tbh I know a lot of girls that had older more masc looking boyfriends (21+ yo) when they were young teens. It's just something that doesn't happen often because it is frowned upon to date girls that age as an older person. And young people tend to socialize with other young people.

If there wasn't as much cultural and social pressure, you would see a lot more older masc men dating young girls.
This girl at my school had her 20 year old bf pick her up All the time

She was 16 in my state California that is illegal

It’s not just a matter of who they date though, younger girls also find more masculine features not as attractive as they do when they’re older. A classic pretty boy like Justin Bieber who is attractive to younger girls is not nearly as attractive to women age 22+