Why exactly is Marlon Teixeira so good looking?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
None of Teixeira's features are really top-tier. He has pretty much an average lower third and mediocre bone structure. No cheekbones, and nothing is chiseled/lean like on most male models. Is it really just his eye region alone? His eyes really don't seem that exceptional to me (no hooding, good bone support or exceptional color whatsoever). In my opinion they are on the same level as those of Darknlost or a typical Instagram guy (good, but nothing truly extraordinary). He doesn't even have an eye color halo like I mentioned above, or any other halos either. So what is it that makes him so exceptional overall?

Here is a photo of him for reference:

MarlonTeixeirajwpbtx4HiHQm

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
All of his features are above average even though they are not striking. Add in the nice coloring, hair and beard that actually suit him and you get a face thats as close to being "universally attractive" as I can imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HarrierDuBois, CarlSagan96 and 1 other person
His eye area is great

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Fath0039, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Only people who are 9/10 genetic freaks are allowed to be attractive or have sex theorem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, Joe Rogancel and ColeMoney

Low how much the woman wants his dick

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Harmony boyos. Get it through your heads.

He looks like a healthy well developed male. Good skin, masculine, good facial ratios (eyes nose and mouth are all well proportioned), and no failos.

No he's not extremely striking but his features come together as a whole to form an attractive face. PSL's obsession with extreme striking features is unwarranted.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
nothing special/10

His eye area is great
It is definitely very good, but it isn't anything truly exceptional imo. It really doesn't look extraordinary at all compared to guys like O'Pry Chico or Barrett. I see guys on Instagram with eyes like this all the time tbh. I think harmony does play a large role in making him extremely good looking, like other people have mentioned

He looks like a healthy well developed male. Good skin, masculine, good facial ratios (eyes nose and mouth are all well proportioned), and no failos.

No he's not extremely striking but his features come together as a whole to form an attractive face. PSL's obsession with extreme striking features is unwarranted.
exactly, he doesn't look like an alien. Although this guy is the only example I have seen of someone without exceptional features who is still a PSL 7+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
he looks good

None of Teixeira's features are really top-tier. He has pretty much an average lower third and mediocre bone structure. No cheekbones, and nothing is chiseled/lean like on most male models. Is it really just his eye region alone? His eyes really don't seem that exceptional to me (no hooding, good bone support or exceptional color whatsoever). In my opinion they are on the same level as those of Darknlost or a typical Instagram guy (good, but nothing truly extraordinary). He doesn't even have an eye color halo like I mentioned above, or any other halos either. So what is it that makes him so exceptional overall?

Here is a photo of him for reference:

View attachment 176290
H A R M O N Y, LOOK HOW SYMMETRICAL EVERY FEATIRE ON HIS FACE IS AND HOW WELL THESE FEATURED BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT

i
Do I mog his eye area bro?
it doesn't matter if you do, if you and marlon were to be put in a room of stacys they would all choose marlon, jfl at thinking because your eyearea mogs his they'd choose you

i

it doesn't matter if you do, if you and marlon were to be put in a room of stacys they would all choose marlon, jfl at thinking because your eyearea mogs his they'd choose you
It was a joke chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It was a joke chill
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 I asshole mog you, my asshole is very symmetrical and my shit is attracted to it thus making it easier for me to take a satisfying symmetrical shit

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
mogs all gay aliens

he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Hes very good looking

Hes so handsome and sexy

his big nose