Why exatly is Muscle so glorified in the west?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Every dudes can build muscles but the way they are treated is like night and day given that their height and frame is slightly above average.

Whereas, in the east girls would think the muscular guys are just overcompensating.

Bump

Please blackpill me

west is gay, that's why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Trilogy, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
it isn't, you're seen as less intelligent if you're big.

in the east girls would think the muscular guys are just overcompensating.
the same women have to cake on 10 layers of make up to even resemble a human being.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Well, back in the old days having muscles was actually a failo - it meant you were low class, and did physical labor, high class people were supposed to be skinny.
After most of the hard work was replaced by machines and low paying jobs became mostly sedentary desk jobs, things changed - having muscles means you have time and money to go to the gym, train and take care of your body, it's now a halo.
FMhaG_JXMAcEEDU.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, Shrek2OnDvD, Yerico7 and 3 others
Well, back in the old days having muscles was actually a failo
this never happened besides in royalty incest communities which aren't a representation of what sexual selection looked like among the population.

royalty also selected for this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and 6ft4
Every dudes can build muscles but the way they are treated is like night and day given that their height and frame is slightly above average.

Whereas, in the east girls would think the muscular guys are just overcompensating.
It's because the attraction to a muscular body can be very subconscious to a woman as well as conscious

If you have subconsciously attractive features women will love you

Things like pheno preferences are conscious and conditioned through media agendas etc
But if someone is good looking they're good looking

Although a good looking guy with a pheno which has a bad media halo will still cut out a percentage of women

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It used to be in like the 00s and 10s but I’d say I’m the 20s it’s becoming less important or perhaps even a prerequisite for decent looking girls as zoomer girls are so brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 6ft4
Strength is attractive everywhere in the world except in the hormonally-damaged androgynous tiktok worlds of zoomer trannies. Women aren't attracted to frail looking men.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6ft4
Every dudes can build muscles

Most subhumans can train for years and wont build muscle, either because they are too subhuman to figure out how to eat and train properly or too subhuman to actually push themselves in the gym and commit to a plan
Then you have subhumans who still wont build a noticeable amount of muscle mass while doing everything perfectly

Muh everyone can build muscle yet 90% of the population is fat or skinnyfat

Most subhumans can train for years and wont build muscle, either because they are too subhuman to figure out how to eat and train properly or too subhuman to actually push themselves in the gym and commit to a plan
Then you have subhumans who still wont build a noticeable amount of muscle mass while doing everything perfectly

90% of the population is roided

Strength is attractive everywhere in the world except in the hormonally-damaged androgynous tiktok worlds of zoomer trannies. Women aren't attracted to frail looking men.
92C76491 0DD3 412F B166 A07B54DB112B

Would you respect Vinnie? Is he frail looking man?

I think muscular pretty boy is underrate and ogre is too overrate.

I barely workout yet I am lean muscular with 54cm biacromial. Some people baseline and limit is just higher.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

Most men are fucking disgusting. They either fat, skinnyfat or gymmaxed but too focused on gym and neglect other stuff.
U coping if u think its unattractive in east. Looking healthy is universally attractive.( i dont mean roided gymcels)

Even Brad Pit fight club(higher FFMI is preferable 21-22) is enough to bodymog 95% normies.

• Love it
Most men are fucking disgusting. They either fat, skinnyfat or gymmaxed but too focused on gym and neglect other stuff.
U coping if u think its unattractive in east. Looking healthy is universally attractive.( i dont mean roided gymcels)

Even Brad Pit fight club(higher FFMI is preferable 21-22) is enough to bodymog 95% normies.
A

Lifefuel for me thanks Genghis Khan for making me lean and muscular.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, MagaPutinism and zharupodrugu
Muscle is just a halo (or possibly a failo if you look ugly/creepy enough). It won't make a freak attractive, and a lot of girls care very little about it.

The standards for "looking muscular" have gone up enormously in the past few years. In the 90's, if you mentioned steroids people would assume you were talking about professional athletes. Now any Hollywood actor who takes his shirt off is on steroids and a bodybuilding regimen. Guys have started taking steroids just to get dates. The average actor in a Marvel superhero movie is huge compared to almost every professional athlete who lived in the 70's or 80's, with exceptions in just a few sports (football, rugby, wrestling, etc.).

• +1