Why eye area is the most importantly part of your face/eyepill

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
haven’t made a actual meaningful thread in a while and some of you would probably consider this to be a water thread but my brief examine of why eye matters more than anything.they almost always determine pheno here’s a common eye pheno of Ethiopians
IMG 3929
IMG 3928
IMG 3927

Commonly really big and bolgous,common Asian eye shape is strong epicanthal folds,Africans have a usually thick periorbital skin and Europeans having usually less common upper eyelid exposure.The best looking dudes of all races have good eyes if not they have something else to compensate.Searched up ugly guys and all having something in common lol
IMG 3930
IMG 3931

Look at how the eye area effects your cheeks shape and dimples
IMG 3932

Eyes are the first thing someone is most likely gonna notice about you not your jawline,no girls gonna think omg I want my kid to have brads jawline that can cut steel!1!1!1Theyre gonna say I want my kid to have brad eyes

Last edited:
No, skull/bones are number one
without them you wouldn't exist/be here in the first place. Think about it evolution-wise.
Face stracture foremost.

Thx for not explaining WHY it matters, but just stating that it does with a few examples, blud is onto nothing...
Reported for clickbait.

No, skull/bones are number one
without them you wouldn't exist/be here in the first place. Think about it evolution-wise.
Face stracture foremost.
Nah it’s second in my opinion think about it if some lightskin mixed dude with blue eyes and best eye area ever but no jawline/horse face he’d still get pussy and also how many irl even have a good jawline?

Thx for not explaining WHY it matters, but just stating that it does with a few examples, blud is onto nothing...
Reported for clickbait.
It matters cause it stands out before having a good jawline and gets noticed quicker,only models need a golden jaw

It matters cause it stands out before having a good jawline and gets noticed quicker,only models need a golden jaw
face shape is subconsious and the first thing you will notice about a person's face. Bones will always be subconsious and your subconsious will anylse them way before the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
face shape is subconsious and the first thing you will notice about a person's face. Bones will always be subconsious and your subconsious will anylse them way before the eyes.
Good point

• +1
Reactions: Crisick