@Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, ambi, thorns and 6 others
True

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Nobody is going to notice your eye color that much irl unless they’re super contrasting with your skin or it’s a rare color. Eye shape, orbitals, eyebrow density, eyelash length is what makes a good eye area. Eye color is just the cherry on top

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ambi, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Having light eyes (amber, hazel, green) as an ethnic is exotic and not overrated.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, watah, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whos in ur avi ???????/ :love:

Nobody is going to notice your eye color that much irl unless they’re super contrasting with your skin or it’s a rare color. Eye shape, orbitals, eyebrow density, eyelash length is what makes a good eye area. Eye color is just the cherry on top
Wtf is this cope?
My eye area is about the most average thing in the world, maybe even a little bellow average, but just because I have a20s, people are always like "Theonewhocantascend, you have such pretty eyes :love:"

Normies are too retarded to know about muh nct, muh sclera exposure, mun this muh that.
Only thing they notice is the colour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ambi, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others

@Xangsane

@Jason Voorhees

This video was literally made by a subhuman shitskinned truecel who lives in the filthiest slums of Bengaluru.

I actually lol hard at the fact that people pay this nigger to rate their faces :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Chadeep, Juandigomigo22 and 2 others
Wtf is this cope?
My eye area is about the most average thing in the world, maybe even a little bellow average, but just because I have a20s, people are always like "Theonewhocantascend, you have such pretty eyes :love:"

Normies are too retarded to know about muh nct, muh sclera exposure, mun this muh that.
bro I remember this blackpilling experience a few years ago. Some gay dude I had just met said I had intimidating eyes but 'they should be blue'

Eye colour doesn't make an eye area good but it will make an already good eye area insane.

Having light eyes (amber, hazel, green) as an ethnic is exotic and not overrated.
will eyecos and other laser shit do this because most results i’ve seen are dark blue/grey and look quite weird.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
it is but it can make an average eyes area good

will eyecos and other laser shit do this because most results i’ve seen are dark blue/grey and look quite weird.
Isn’t that the surgery to remove melanin from the eye? Your eyes would just become blue or green since those are the colors that would be underneath the brown pigmentation in your eye. I don’t know if they can change your eyes to hazel or amber.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
love how he never talked about the brightness of the actual iris
complete cope of a video

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Isn’t that the surgery to remove melanin from the eye? Your eyes would just become blue or green since those are the colors that would be underneath the brown pigmentation in your eye. I don’t know if they can change your eyes to hazel or amber.
idrc about hazel or amber. blue or green is fine with me but i rarely see light blue or green at all. what other surgical options exist?

• +1
idrc about hazel or amber. blue or green is fine with me but i rarely see light blue or green at all. what other surgical options exist?
Bright ocular is a well known eye color changing method that uses an implant to change your eyes. I highly wouldn’t recommend it since there have been reports of people having to get it surgical removed due to vision problems I think. I don’t know what eye color you have but better off doing Bastardos botb eye drop to increase the pheomelanin in your eyes.

• +1
Bright ocular is a well known eye color changing method that uses an implant to change your eyes. I highly wouldn’t recommend it since there have been reports of people having to get it surgical removed due to vision problems I think. I don’t know what eye color you have but better off doing Bastardos botb eye drop to increase the pheomelanin in your eyes.

i’m mixed but i have t50s. so i don’t think any eye color would look out of place on me except REALLY light blue and shit like that. isn’t bastardos method doing what the laser surgery does? also is his method permanent?

Bone structure is everything, not eye color.

i’m mixed but i have t50s. so i don’t think any eye color would look out of place on me except REALLY light blue and shit like that. isn’t bastardos method doing what the laser surgery does? also is his method permanent?
His method is the eye drop mix where the brown melanin converts to yellow/ red pheomelanin. That’s an option you can use, but since you have t50 eyes, it would take forever for the brown melanin in your eyes to convert to yellow pheo melanin. His method should be permanent if you use it long enough. I’m a guinea pig of his mix right now and will keep the forum updated on my progress. But regarding wanting blue eyes, your best bet is getting the melanin removal surgery in the eye. You should do serious research before getting it and be cautious of the down sides.

• +1
His method is the eye drop mix where the brown melanin converts to yellow/ red pheomelanin. That’s an option you can use, but since you have t50 eyes, it would take forever for the brown melanin in your eyes to convert to yellow pheo melanin. His method should be permanent if you use it long enough. I’m a guinea pig of his mix right now and will keep the forum updated on my progress. But regarding wanting blue eyes, your best bet is getting the melanin removal surgery in the eye. You should do serious research before getting it and be cautious of the down sides.
i don’t necessarily want blue eyes or any color in particular. i’d be happy with just a somewhat light version of any color tbh. idk if i should get the laser because although i don’t think there are long term risks and shit like eye implants the results are usually a dark version of blue or grey. what color could i get if i did the bastardo method and how long would it take do u think?

• +1
i don’t necessarily want blue eyes or any color in particular. i’d be happy with just a somewhat light version of any color tbh. idk if i should get the laser because although i don’t think there are long term risks and shit like eye implants the results are usually a dark version of blue or grey. what color could i get if i did the bastardo method and how long would it take do u think?
Since you’re mixed and assuming that your parents are black and white, there’s a chance you hold the OCA2 gene. If not, then you will most likely end up with amber eyes.

• +1
Since you’re mixed and assuming that your parents are black and white, there’s a chance you hold the OCA2 gene. If not, then you will most likely end up with amber eyes.
dads ethiopian and mom is italian and both have t50s. all family members i’ve met in both sides have t50s aswell. i think im fucked tbh.

• JFL
Wtf is this cope?

True bhai

Blue eyes and blonde hair has always been glazed

• +1
Reactions: ambi
reminder that copes studio is indian w T100’s

dads ethiopian and mom is italian and both have t50s. all family members i’ve met in both sides have t50s aswell. i think im fucked tbh.
Never say never. You could have an Italian ancestor that possessed blue eyes and you could hold the gene.

You just need it light enough to convey emotion (T30+)
Just dont have soulless nigger/asian eyes theory

I wanna rape her

• JFL
Eye color matters and blue is ugly as shit.

Never say never. You could have an Italian ancestor that possessed blue eyes and you could hold the gene.
well let’s just say i won’t rely on it lol. i’ll prolly just get the eye laser and hope i get a good color and brightness. the eye laser thing has been around for a while according to users on here who seem well versed on this topic so i shouldn’t face any complications either.

• +1
also i might just get it in on eye so if i go blind i can still see through the other and ill also have heterochromia and will get a juicy modeling contract off it😈

• JFL
If your eyes are light, you have Caucasian genes. You are more attractive. End