Why eye surgery is stupid

i haven't read anything its anecdotal evidence from feeling my eye area with my fingers. i can't imagine how an implant with vertical projection wouldn't straighten the undereye
Get lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i haven't read anything its anecdotal evidence from feeling my eye area with my fingers. i can't imagine how an implant with vertical projection wouldn't straighten the undereye
mayb don't make a thread telling people not to visit taban next time you feel your under eye...
I think I read on taban realself that implants can help with scleral show but realistically lower eyelid retraction surgery is gonna give the best results here, it's literally built for the purpose of restoring normal lower eyelid shape and function unlike implants

idk why people ITT are complaining abt taban or eye surgeries, if you get cantho with implants he gives you a 3.5k discount which is coincidentally the price of his hosptial fees and anaesthesia

The results for implants + almond eye/lower eyelid retraction are very good and the 'type 3' infraorbital implants that provide the most vertical augmentation are rare asf

• Love it
Reactions: BradAniston
too many results are uncanny and irreversible
Google is shit when you search for result.
Amnesia did it and he looks insane

• +1
mayb don't make a thread telling people not to visit taban next time you feel your under eye...
I think I read on taban realself that implants can help with scleral show but realistically lower eyelid retraction surgery is gonna give the best results here, it's literally built for the purpose of restoring normal lower eyelid shape and function unlike implants

idk why people ITT are complaining abt taban or eye surgeries, if you get cantho with implants he gives you a 3.5k discount which is coincidentally the price of his hosptial fees and anaesthesia

The results for implants + almond eye/lower eyelid retraction are very good and the 'type 3' infraorbital implants that provide the most vertical augmentation are rare asf
i would rather get some vertical projection first and then re-evaluate than get eye surgery first. depends on the implant result

Google is shit when you search for result.
Amnesia did it and he looks insane
yeah bro idk what he's going on abt 'uncanny'
results are really great for lower eyelid retraction imo especially with taban

i would rather get some vertical projection first and then re-evaluate than get eye surgery first. depends on the implant result
You're literally paying for the surgery itself with 2 x hospital and anesthesia
Usually you will get discount for implants + lower eyelid retraction, there are surgeons in germany that may offer 'type 2 or 3' implants
You have a point abt tabans implants tbh I talked abt this before but given that he gives such a big disocunt on cantho it's worth getting multiple surgeries for the superior result

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and BradAniston

Usually you will get discount for implants + lower eyelid retraction, there are surgeons in germany that may offer 'type 2 or 3' implants
You have a point abt tabans implants tbh I talked abt this before but given that he gives such a big disocunt on cantho it's worth getting multiple surgeries for the superior result
I don't care about money, the money to looksmax is nothing
I want to make sure if I decide to do surgery on my eye I do something reversible which replicates forward growth of the orbitals, this is why I need to figure out the shape of infra implants which would give me the desired eeffect

Stupid OP and stupid thread.

• +1
In the meantime. Squinchmqxxing theory is legit for lower eyelid

Don’t get it! Is Cantho=Almond eye=Lower eyelid retraction ? And do you think going to Eppley for custom infraorbital rim implant then going to Taban for eye work is possible?

• +1
Don’t get it! Is Cantho=Almond eye=Lower eyelid retraction ?
Almond eye surgery doesn't apply to a specific procedure or set of procedures (with taban at least I think it depends on surgeons what 'almond eye surgery' entails specifically)

taban writes :
Almond Eye Surgery creates slightly higher lateral canthus with the lower eyelids sitting just at the lower border of the iris without any scleral showing
For some, naturally looking almond eyes can be achieved through lateral canthoplasty, where the outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus) is repositioned and/or tightened.
It is important to note that Canthoplasty does not lift the lower eyelids by itself. For that reason, if the lower eyelids are too low or vertically tight with lower eyelid retraction and scleral show, it will NOT be enough as a stand-alone procedure to achieve natural looking almond eye shape. In these instances, additional procedures are necessary such as lower eyelid retraction surgery (with or without internal eyelid grafts) and/or midface lift to elevate the lower eyelids and release any vertical tension that will pull the lower eyelids and lateral canthus down if not properly addressed.

Going by this it seems like almond eye surgery with taban is any number of procedures that would leave a patient with "slightly higher lateral canthus with the lower eyelids sitting just at the lower border of the iris without any scleral showing"

same with his before and afters, he refers to different things as almond eye surgery

"He underwent almond eye surgery (lower eyelid retraction surgery using scar-less transconjunctival technique and canthoplasty)"

"Young man, with sad tired eye appearance, underwent lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty (almond eye surgery)

"18 year old male, with congenital lower eyelid retraction with negative canthal tilt and droopy upper eyelids (ptosis) underwent almond eye surgery including lower eyelid retraction surgery (with internal alloderm spacer graft), canthoplasty, and upper eyelid ptosis surgery."

"Young beautiful woman, with tired sad eye appearance, underwent canthoplasty and internal droopy upper eyelid ptosis surgery, to create more rested, almond shaped eyes. This can be considered almond eye surgery or natural cat eye surgery."

So there isn't a set defintion for almond eye surgery with taban at least but usually he is refering to repositioning of the lateral canthus (canthoplasty) and lifting and tightening of the lower eyelid (lower eyelid retraction surgery)

canthoplasty = / = lower eyelid retraction surgery btw, like taban says canthoplasty just repositions the lateral canthus and doesn't lift the lower eyelid directly.

And do you think going to Eppley for custom infraorbital rim implant then going to Taban for eye work is possible?
It's possible but bad decision imo given the discounts that taban offers for these surgeries together but depends what implants you need tbh

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
BR Implant+Fat Grafts give far superior results than most surgeries provided you already have a good eye shape (vertically and horizontally that is).
Still we have never seen a result of such a transformation. I also think browridge implant does not go low enough to the supra rim.

Here you can see that the implant only gives him a slope on his his forehead.
Brow Bone Implant result oblique view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

• +1
Still we have never seen a result of such a transformation. I also think browridge implant does not go low enough to the supra rim.

Here you can see that the implant only gives him a slope on his his forehead.
View attachment 786426
fat is more important for the upper eyelid straightness I have weak supraorbitals but PSL perfect hooding because of fat

Best of best quality thread once again!

slayers tbh

too many results are uncanny and irreversible
where did you hear this?

maybe look into spacer grafts with retraction surgery too btw might satisfy your bone fetish

It depends. You need both infraorbital implants for undereyes and lower eyelid retraction, since the implants wont make your lower lid higher set. Supraorbital implants mog fat grafts in theory but they look shitty a lot of times
Gigs cope

It's not about having hunter eyes, it's about improving the flaws that make your eyes subhuman. Some flaws are fixable, some are fixable but extremely intrusive, others are not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
View attachment 784320
You can already tell who will have hunter eyes from this pic. Do you think altering the eye tendons of the person on the left will ascend him? Taban is the worst recommendation this forum gives
Infraorbital implants with a vertical component can make at least a lot of that change. Upper rims are harder to change but unless you have massive UEE it matters less.

Infraorbital implants with a vertical component can make at least a lot of that change. Upper rims are harder to change but unless you have massive UEE it matters less.

So infraorbital rims >orbital depression?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot