Why face is obviously more important than height

D

dervw4cenks

Master
Height is important but there is no way it is even close to the importance of face. Take this example for consideration:

A guy with 50th percentile height and 99th percentile face vs a guy with 99th percentile height and 50th percentile face

That would equate to roughly a 5'10-5'11 chadlite vs. a 6'4 mtn.

I am pretty sure everyone on this site would agree a 5'10-5'11 chadlite has way more smv than some 6'4 mtn lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and h111
Water Explosion GIF

• +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47
6"4 mtn nt will have a lot of success in real life still

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Pandora
most people dont have 99th percentile face/height by defintion
a guy with 50th percentile face and 80th percentile height mogs 80th percentile face and 50th percentile height

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Xtra, VisageVirtuoso√ and 1 other person
a guy with 50th percentile face and 80th percentile height mogs 80th percentile face and 50th percentile height
I'm guessing that would be like 6'0-6'1 mtn vs 5'10-5'11 low htn? Those would probably be smv matched. Remember 2 inches isn't that big of a difference side by side

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I'm guessing that would be like 6'0-6'1 mtn vs 5'10-5'11 low htn? Those would probably be smv matched. Remember 2 inches isn't that big of a difference side by side
50th percentile is like 5'9
i think the 6'0 would have more smv irl while the low htn would do better online

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
na 2 inches is a big difference

looks like a huge difference to me, and will be even bigger irl

• JFL
Height is important but there is no way it is even close to the importance of face. Take this example for consideration:

A guy with 50th percentile height and 99th percentile face vs a guy with 99th percentile height and 50th percentile face

That would equate to roughly a 5'10-5'11 chadlite vs. a 6'4 mtn.

I am pretty sure everyone on this site would agree a 5'10-5'11 chadlite has way more smv than some 6'4 mtn lol.
face is usually better but height is better when it comes to extremes

5'11 chadlite is better than 6'4 mtn

but let's compare 1st percentile face 99th percentile height to 99th percentile face 1st percentile height, so a very ugly 6'4 guy compared to a 5'2 strong htn or borderline chadlite, anyone who would pick the 5'2 has severe brain damage

• Hmm...

but let's compare 1st percentile face 99th percentile height to 99th percentile face 1st percentile height, so a very ugly 6'4 guy compared to a 5'2 strong htn or borderline chadlite, anyone who would pick the 5'2 has severe brain damage
That's an incorrect example. 5'2 deviates more from average than 6'4 deviates from average.

Well idek 5'2 is obviously a death tier height i think everyone would agree on that.

5'3 is death tier height so yeah that's fair i guess. But a 6'4 guy with 1st percentile face is also really really bad still. Like both examples you provided have bottom of the barrell smv.