Why face isn't that important for attractiveness.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
As you all know, there was a study posted here some time ago about the contributions of face and body to overall attractiveness. It was found that face predicted about 2x more attractiveness variance than the body

I am going to debunk this study and show you that it doesn't mean what you guys previously interpreted it to mean.

Obviously on this forum people think facial attractiveness = dimorphism = wide jaw, wide zygos, big bones, etc...

But actually in reality the most dimorphic facial trait is being lean as fuck in your face. The biggest difference between men and women has always been body-fat, muscle size and height.

You can see that adiposity, but not independent facial masculinity is associated with attractiveness :
Tileshopfcgi

TL;DR
For the face:
Masculine dimorphic traits don't matter much, adiposity predicts your facial attractiveness very strongly.

For the body:
Body dimoprhism(muscles, wide shoulders) and adiposity both matter a lot for bodily attraction. Adiposity still has stronger correlation.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ezio6, thecel, BigBoy and 6 others
what's adiposity here refering to? fat distribution, or just be lean?

...what about maxilla?
Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad, LostYouth, Danish_Retard and 22 others
This study just shows a negative correlation between being a fatcel and attractiveness, this is not news. It doesn't debunk the importance of face at all.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11770, Danish_Retard and 22 others
also doesnt it call al together? masculine face=wide jaw etc= lean face because androgens melt facefat away and create a dimorphic body etc

Not really. Better bones will stretch the soft tissue (also raise hyoid) and give face a leaner look even at same bodyfat.

Screenshot 20201109 151036 Chrome

See, this guy get djs and jaw implant, and now suddenly his face look way more leaner.

To get this sharp look without surgery he would probably be have to diet down to 5% bf which is absolutely impossible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 245, 5'8manlet and 21 others
what's adiposity here refering to? fat distribution, or just be lean?
Total adiposity.
Forward growth makes your face look leaner, so it's important.

This study just shows a negative correlation between being a fatcel and attractiveness, this is not news. It doesn't debunk the importance of face at all.
No it doesn't only show negative correlation, it also shows lack of positive correlation between facial dimorphism independent of adiposity and facial attractiveness.

Not really. Better bones will stretch the soft tissue (also raise hyoid) and give face a leaner look even at same bodyfat.

View attachment 959224
See, this guy get djs and jaw implant, and now suddenly his face look way more leaner.

To get this sharp look without surgery he would probably be have to diet down to 5% bf which is absolutely impossible.

That's not a masculine trait, that's proper facial growth. It's not unique to men. You basically proved my point, facial leanness is important, dimorphic facial traits independent of adiposity aren't. This facial leanness is achieved mostly by forward growth and lack of facial fat. Same forward growth that can be achieved by females.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Looks234, Slayercel and 6 others
Total adiposity.

Forward growth makes your face look leaner, so it's important.

No it doesn't only show negative correlation, it also shows lack of positive correlation between facial dimorphism independent of adiposity and facial attractiveness.

That's not a masculine trait, that's proper facial growth. It's not unique to men. You basically proved my point, facial leanness is important, dimorphic facial traits independent of adiposity aren't. This facial leanness is achieved mostly by forward growth and lack of facial fat. Same forward growth that can be achieved by females.
Yes you're obviously correct, nobody except butthurt ogrecels think "muh dimorphism" is what makes a face attractive. Facial beauty/harmony is what's important and doesn't have much to do with facial dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, BigBoy, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Also my own personal experience proves this.

I only post facial selfies on Tinder, never my body or my height, this is my photofeeler result of my profile picture:

Photofeeler

I should be swimming in pussy, I've never once got a girl seeming interested in about years of dating app. Yet I always get hit on in bars, female and guys alike touching me, initiating conversation.

Here's a great experiment showing why face doesn't matter, the guy had a great smiling picture of his face vs face-less body picture of his abs, you'd expect a face-less picture to not get any matches, yet:

r/Tinder - Tried a 5 day long experiment on my profile picture. Large difference in number of matches. Disappointed with results...

77 matches face-less vs 10 on a smiling picture with good frame and clothes. His body isn't even that good. I bet the only reason he got those 10 matches is because of how wide his shoulders seem in the picture with face.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, tyronelite, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Yes you're obviously correct, nobody except butthurt ogrecels think "muh dimorphism" is what makes a face attractive. Facial beauty/harmony is what's important and doesn't have much to do with facial dimorphism.
84C95236 884B 4696 945D 781AC9E4AF3D

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, BigBoy, Looks234 and 4 others
My point is though that facial leanness is most attractive trait out there for your face, whether caused by gigantic forward growth or insane genetics, or just good health overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Looks234, Slayercel and 2 others
Why legs aren't that important for running

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 643, BigBoy, Deleted member 3512 and 5 others
Also all this time as long as the face was at least a 3 every single Tinder profile experiment with good body and abs visible got matches and females seemed responsive. Face is really only a cue for men, not women.

Think about it, the opposite of looksmax(obsess over faces) is that female forum where they mercilessly attack females that gained even the slightest weight in their bodies, I don't think I've seen them discussing face much except for weight gain/loss in face.

Men obsess the most over faces and dimorphic traits, females obsess the most over adiposity and status.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Copemaxxing
Also all this time as long as the face was at least a 3 every single Tinder profile with good body and abs visible got matches and females seemed horny. Face is really only a cue for men, not women.

Think about it, the opposite of looksmax(obsess over faces) is that female forum where they mercilessly attack females that gained even the slightest weight in their bodies.
THE MAN AND HIS BODY
As already described in detail, I take the opinion that a beautifully shaped body is the only permitted jewelry for a man, with the exception of the wedding ring and a beautiful watch.
The man was chosen to be a hunter by nature, so it's sexy when a man looks like a hunter too.

There is a well-trained torso with broad shoulders and a narrow waist on an equally well-shaped rear and matching legs. Of course I realize that a lot is inherited, but every man can try to make the best of himself. And then there are amazing successes as I can convince myself again and again in my practice.
Granted, some people find it easier to pursue their goals, others have a harder time (this has to do with their testosterone), but EVERY man will celebrate his success if he consistently tarines. And: quite apart from the beauty, a fat-burning and muscle-building workout is also healthy.

This is what a german doctor says

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Slayercel
THE MAN AND HIS BODY
As already described in detail, I take the opinion that a beautifully shaped body is the only permitted jewelry for a man, with the exception of the wedding ring and a beautiful watch.
The man was chosen to be a hunter by nature, so it's sexy when a man looks like a hunter too.

There is a well-trained torso with broad shoulders and a narrow waist on an equally well-shaped rear and matching legs. Of course I realize that a lot is inherited, but every man can try to make the best of himself. And then there are amazing successes as I can convince myself again and again in my practice.
Granted, some people find it easier to pursue their goals, others have a harder time (this has to do with their testosterone), but EVERY man will celebrate his success if he consistently tarines. And: quite apart from the beauty, a fat-burning and muscle-building workout is also healthy.

This is what a german doctor says
I feel like we men have the edge over women, we can always roid and get amazing looking bodies or at least way way above average, yet females can't change their faces.

Of course if you have a real bad looking face it's over, but if you have at least 4 IRL rating while being lean, you're fine.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
NOTE I AM NOT SAYING FACE DOESN'T MATTER, I AM SAYING A LEAN FACE IS MOST ATTRACTIVE, DIMORPHIC TRAITS IN FACE ARE COPE.

THIS:

These Male Idols Are K-Pop's Top Visuals, According to Fellow Idols |  KpopStarz

PLUS THIS:

Male idols with best abs

=== ATTRACTIVE

Even though he has female traits on his face, just having a lean face and a slightly lean body(lol at his lack of pecs and abs even will full flex and contrast) = attractive af.

lean face pill is brutal for me cuz I’m literally incapable of having a lean face

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Copemaxxing
I feel like we men have the edge over women, we can always roid and get amazing looking bodies or at least way way above average, yet females can't change their faces.

Of course if you have a real bad looking face it's over, but if you have at least 4 IRL rating while being lean, you're fine.
lol this is so true,our irl classchad is downward grown and kinda recessed but he is like 8% bodyfat and lean af so he has a leanface (even with recession) But his shoulders are wide and he has a good musclemass since he is in a professional sportsteam, girls like him tbh even tho most retards would rate him 3psl or something

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
lean face pill is brutal for me cuz I’m literally incapable of having a lean face
Lol, you can still slay if you have height, thick shoulders and lean abs.

Also dw, I'm working on something day and night. I am thinking about DMSO, caffeine and beta receptor agonist mixture applied on face every morning then HIIT then ice-pack on face then big ass breakfast.

lol this is so true,our irl classchad is downward grown and kinda recessed but he is like 8% bodyfat and lean af so he has a leanface (even with recession) But his shoulders are wide and he has a good musclemass since he is in a professional sportsteam, girls like him tbh even tho most retards would rate him 3psl or something
Same, lean guys usually slay even with butter faces. I know a guy who has a reasonable girl, he's like about 1, maybe 1.5 PSL, like his face has just no bones. But he's 6'5 and about 15% body-fat so he has a decent girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, metagross and Copemaxxing

View attachment 959224

which doctor is it ?

As you all know, there was a study posted here some time ago about the contributions of face and body to overall attractiveness. It was found that face predicted about 2x more attractiveness variance than the body

I am going to debunk this study and show you that it doesn't mean what you guys previously interpreted it to mean.

Obviously on this forum people think facial attractiveness = dimorphism = wide jaw, wide zygos, big bones, etc...

But actually in reality the most dimorphic facial trait is being lean as fuck in your face. The biggest difference between men and women has always been body-fat, muscle size and height.

You can see that adiposity, but not independent facial masculinity is associated with attractiveness :
View attachment 959183

TL;DR
For the face:
Masculine dimorphic traits don't matter much, adiposity predicts your facial attractiveness very strongly.

For the body:
Body dimoprhism(muscles, wide shoulders) and adiposity both matter a lot for bodily attraction. Adiposity still has stronger correlation.
the shape of your bones mattes a lot too
look at jeff cavelier his face is lean but deformed so it still looks bad even if you cover up his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Usum
the shape of your bones mattes a lot too
look at jeff cavelier his face is lean but deformed so it still looks bad even if you cover up his eyes
Lmao at this cope, Jeff will mog most people here easily, he looks old that's his only problem but he would slay milfs left and right my brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and isis_Bleach
Lmao at this cope, Jeff will mog most people here easily, he looks old that's his only problem but he would slay milfs left and right my brother.
maybe lmao but with that leanness youd think hed be gigachad

maybe lmao but with that leanness youd think hed be gigachad
He is giga-chad though, he'd out-slay anyone his own age easily, he's easily within top 0.01% of males of his age. He looks scary in his videos under direct lighting, but I bet in natural weather he looks really good as well and could slay young girls.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Face is not important bro. Just dont be fat bro.

Just gymcel bro, face doesnt matter, bro.

bXdUSvD.png
1538905371309.jpg
tony-8-week-abs-before-and-after-1499809757.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Usum, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Face is not important bro. Just dont be fat bro.

Just gymcel bro, face doesnt matter, bro.

bXdUSvD.png
1538905371309.jpg
Are you retarded? You just posted two pictures of manlets and you're talking about face?

Also they'd both slay if they were tall, their face looks at least 3/10 which is enough for a good body.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and saga
Are you retarded? You just posted two pictures of manlets and you're talking about face?

Also they'd both slay if they were tall, their face looks at least 3/10 which is enough for a good body.
Just dont be fat and dont be manlet bro. Face doesnt matter bro... Just be lean and tall bro.

james-lieb-before-after-1515077394.jpg
C6LgsGmWAAIBo2b.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Just dont be fat and dont be manlet bro. Face doesnt matter bro... Just be lean and tall bro.

james-lieb-before-after-1515077394.jpg
C6LgsGmWAAIBo2b.jpg
I still don't see your point.

It seems like you have low IQ as evidenced by your lack of simple reading capabilities.

I claimed that face attractiveness is mostly a function of adiposity, not dimorphism. You're just posting manlets/old men with disgusting genes to prove what exactly? I never promised being lean will always make someone attractive. But it will be the variable responsible for the biggest difference in attractiveness and so far your pictures prove that.

I only post facial selfies on Tinder, never my body or my height, this is my photofeeler result of my profile picture:

View attachment 959279

I should be swimming in pussy, I've never once got a girl seeming interested in about years of dating app. Yet I always get hit on in bars, female and guys alike touching me, initiating conversation.

Here's a great experiment showing why face doesn't matter, the guy had a great smiling picture of his face vs face-less body picture of his abs, you'd expect a face-less picture to not get any matches, yet:

r/Tinder - Tried a 5 day long experiment on my profile picture. Large difference in number of matches. Disappointed with results...

77 matches face-less vs 10 on a smiling picture with good frame and clothes. His body isn't even that good. I bet the only reason he got those 10 matches is because of how wide his shoulders seem in the picture with face.

This thread is extreme lifefuel but this guy easily mogs 80% of the male population physique wise

This thread is extreme lifefuel but this guy easily mogs 80% of the male population physique wise
thugmaxxing has always been legit. Even though he's kinda short, he's still lean and thug so his SMV is very high.

NOTE I AM NOT SAYING FACE DOESN'T MATTER, I AM SAYING A LEAN FACE IS MOST ATTRACTIVE, DIMORPHIC TRAITS IN FACE ARE COPE.

THIS:

These Male Idols Are K-Pop's Top Visuals, According to Fellow Idols |  KpopStarz's Top Visuals, According to Fellow Idols |  KpopStarz

PLUS THIS:

View attachment 959304

=== ATTRACTIVE

Even though he has female traits on his face, just having a lean face and a slightly lean body(lol at his lack of pecs and abs even will full flex and contrast) = attractive af.
if you want to attract ugly and fat latinas , yes then K pop max

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
if you want to attract ugly and fat latinas , yes then K pop max
Cope. Most western European girls around 18-25 adore K-Pop.

Also I don't think they are actually sexually attractive to women, it's obviously different behind a camera than IRL. Females don't like males that weight less than them or that are shorter than them.

Cope. Most western European girls around 18-25 adore K-Pop.

Also I don't think they are actually sexually attractive to women, it's obviously different behind a camera than IRL. Females don't like males that weight less than them or that are shorter than them.
i have never seen an attractive K-pop fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
i have never seen an attractive K-pop fan
Where are you based in?

Where I live there are plenty of young good looking girls from 18-25 into K-Pop.

Mena
@antiantifa

Mena
@antiantifa
Welp you answered your own question, can't have attractive females liking K-Pop if you don't have any attractive females.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Welp you answered your own question, can't have attractive females liking K-Pop if you don't have any attractive females.
huge copium

@Maesthetic

To be honest, if you think about it, it makes sense.
Most of the time, people wanting to get surgery, etc or people who want to looksmax want to look more lean in the face.

High Zygomas and a wide jaw with hollow cheeks is definitely what a lean face would (or should) look like ideally.
Face is of course still important and not having a recessed jaw is also important, but what you are really striving for at the end of the end is a face that looks lean. It does make sense.

Good post OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and lasthope
To be honest, if you think about it, it makes sense.
Most of the time, people wanting to get surgery, etc or people who want to looksmax want to look more lean in the face.

High Zygomas and a wide jaw with hollow cheeks is definitely what a lean face would (or should) look like ideally.
Face is of course still important and not having a recessed jaw is also important, but what you are really striving for at the end of the end is a face that looks lean. It does make sense.

Good post OP.
Kind of legit
All I want is a lean face
But sadly I think I need a bimax for that

View attachment 959279

Just the opposite experiance on Tinder. Posted face selfies only. No body pics. List height as 5'8". Did great on Tinder. Face > everything

Just the opposite experiance on Tinder. Posted face selfies only. No body pics. List height as 5'8". Did great on Tinder. Face > everything
You must have ridicilously good fat distribution to have good success on Tinder at 22% body-fat. Do you do sports? What is your meal pattern like(big dinner vs big breakfast, big dinner vs smaller dinner + snacks in-between)?

Also post face nigga.

Last edited:

View attachment 959279

Bruh wut ? His face is ugly and he’s a Asian

Without face girls think he’s either black or tanned white in dark lighting

• +1
Reactions: klamus
You must have ridicilously good fat distribution to have good success on Tinder at 22% body-fat. Do you do sports? What is your meal pattern like(big dinner vs big breakfast, big dinner vs smaller dinner + snacks in-between)?

Also post face nigga.
Excercise daily. Lift. Cardio. Most fat goes to my waist and some to chest 😬. I IF cardio one hour am before breakfast. No food after 5 pm. Also, I was 17% BF on Tinder. Gained some BF back since.

No face doxy. Maybe in the future if I feel more comfortable here.

Excercise daily. Lift. Cardio. Most fat goes to my waist and some to chest 😬. I IF cardio one hour am before breakfast. No food after 5 pm. Also, I was 17% BF on Tinder. Gained some BF back since.

No face doxy. Maybe in the future if I feel more comfortable here.
Bro ur routine is basically what I found to be scientifically best for good fat distribution.

1) Most calories during day, cause melatonin fucks up insulin sensitivity at evening. Also high adrenaline and cortisol prevent system fat deposition(visceral, facial, etc...) during day.

2) tons of intense sports pump that adrenaline and cortisol even higher.

3) no mixing carbs and fat together, eating either carb rich or fat rich meal

Do u do number 3?

sss

Last edited:

View attachment 959279

This just proves that face is more important than body.. The guy got 77 matches when he only used aBB photos of himself without his face showing in pic ... he even say in the reddit page.. that he was very disappointed. .. It means that girls thought he was handsome guy with good body...-- They did not know how he looked like.. If he was ugly guy with abbs he would not get same result.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Lol, you can still slay if you have height, thick shoulders and lean abs.

Also dw, I'm working on something day and night. I am thinking about DMSO, caffeine and beta receptor agonist mixture applied on face every morning then HIIT then ice-pack on face then big ass breakfast.

Same, lean guys usually slay even with butter faces. I know a guy who has a reasonable girl, he's like about 1, maybe 1.5 PSL, like his face has just no bones. But he's 6'5 and about 15% body-fat so he has a decent girlfriend.

This is a heightpill not leanpill

• +1
Reactions: Usum
nigga you aint some magical defier of thermodynamics. put the fucking fork down and exercise cut the bullshit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, magnificentcel and antiantifa
This just proves that face is more important than body.. The guy got 77 matches when he only used aBB photos of himself without his face showing in pic ... he even say in the reddit page.. that he was very disappointed. .. It means that girls thought he was handsome guy with good body...-- They did not know how he looked like.. If he was ugly guy with abbs he would not get same result.
Retard how does that prove that? If face matters over 60% of attractiveness, why does lack of face lead to higher match-rate? You're retarded. Also his face looks fine for a guy, he looks like above average normie.