Why face isn't that important for attractiveness.

nigga you aint some magical defier of thermodynamics. put the fucking fork down and exercise cut the bullshit
Nigga he's like 100lbs, this mofo need to stop anorexiamaxxing, not putting fork down.

Most western European girls around 18-25 adore K-Pop.
Nope. Most western European girls aren't into K-pop. It's a niche although a bit more popular than it used to be.

Nope. Most western European girls aren't into K-pop. It's a niche although a bit more popular than it used to be.
Okay, I agree with you. I lied. Most aren't into K-Pop, a very big amount is though, but definitely not most.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Retard how does that prove that? If face matters over 60% of attractiveness, why does lack of face lead to higher match-rate? You're retarded. Also his face looks fine for a guy, he looks like above average normie.

How is that retard? The nigga first tried with his face.. He only got two matches.. Then he only posted his body without face which he got 77 matches... It means they dont know how he looks.. Dont know what pheno he have..They assume that he is handsome.. Asians rarely do great in any western dating app.. This is bad picture of him and he does look average. .. you need to be super handsome curry or Asian to get any matches.

Last edited:
  • +1
How is that retard? The nigga first tried with his face.. He only got two matches.. Then he only posted his body without face which he got 77 matches... It means they dont know how he looks.. Dont know what pheno he have..They assume that he is handsome.. Asians rarely do great in any western dating app.. This is bad picture of him and he does look average. .. you need to be super handsome curry or Asian to get any matches.
This just proves that body > face.

Your argument is basically if he had a model looking face it'd do better than his above average body, that's fucking obvious.

What if he had a model-looking body? Posting that would do better than a model-looking face.

This just proves that body > face.

Your argument is basically if he had a model looking face it'd do better than his above average body, that's fucking obvious.

What if he had a model-looking body? Posting that would do better than a model-looking face.

He would do better if he had above average face.. No matter what body type he had. As have said before.. The girls that liked his body pic..... they dont know how he looks like... they assume that he is handsome with shredded body.

• +1
just lift bro

40ODBzd.png

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
He would do better if he had above average face.. No matter what body type he had. As have said before.. The girls that liked his body pic..... they dont know how he looks like... they assume that he is handsome with shredded body.
Dude where is the logic in ur brain?
Ofc he'd do better if he had a better face.
He'd also do better if he had a better body.

What the fuack are you trying to say/prove, lol?

• Love it
Dude where is the logic in ur brain?
Ofc he'd do better if he had a better face.
He'd also do better if he had a better body.

What the fuack are you trying to say/prove, lol?

Then why in fuck you posted that fucking shit? Like what does body pic without face proves? if he was ugly with good body.. He would not get as much matches as above average guy with skinny fat body.. . Foid see shredded body in Tinder without face.. They think He is Dark, handsome, Tall with good body...

Last edited:
How much of this forum are inbred bald gingers though? Also dude still mogs most of this forum, lmao. Thanks for proving my point. Imagine him without the body now.

Then why in fuck you posted that fucking shit? Like what does body pic without face proves? if he was ugly with good body.. He would not get as much matches as above average guy with skinny fat body.. . Foid see shredded body in Tinder without face.. They think He is Dark, handsome, Tall with good body...

How easy it is to get a shredded body vs how hard it is to get a GL face, you tell me. Because I reckon a few steroid cycles and a year in a gym is much easier to accomplish for most than 200k surgery.

Legit brainless. This guy has shit 3PSL face, but good body and wide frame, still out-matches most of this forum. It's lifefuel.

How much of this forum are inbred bald gingers though? Also dude still mogs most of this forum, lmao. Thanks for proving my point. Imagine him without the body now.
I posting him just for fun, his only problem is that medieval helmet shaped skull.
You are right OP, taking for granted that only severe autistic people can believe that only 20% of get laid.

You think mse will improve mento labial

i took the facial leanness pill ages ago

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
As you all know, there was a study posted here some time ago about the contributions of face and body to overall attractiveness. It was found that face predicted about 2x more attractiveness variance than the body

I am going to debunk this study and show you that it doesn't mean what you guys previously interpreted it to mean.
The link to that study.

in short.
Study
Face Is most important. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"
How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL physicall attractiveness is decided by face + body.
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.

full study link: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/r...f-the-face-and-body-to-overall-attractiveness

Also my own personal experience proves this.

I only post facial selfies on Tinder, never my body or my height, this is my photofeeler result of my profile picture:

View attachment 959279

I should be swimming in pussy, I've never once got a girl seeming interested in about years of dating app. Yet I always get hit on in bars, female and guys alike touching me, initiating conversation.

Here's a great experiment showing why face doesn't matter, the guy had a great smiling picture of his face vs face-less body picture of his abs, you'd expect a face-less picture to not get any matches, yet:

r/Tinder - Tried a 5 day long experiment on my profile picture. Large difference in number of matches. Disappointed with results...

77 matches face-less vs 10 on a smiling picture with good frame and clothes. His body isn't even that good. I bet the only reason he got those 10 matches is because of how wide his shoulders seem in the picture with face.

You putting selifes on tinder and think you gonna get girls interested ? are you stupid ?
There is heaps of guys on tinder who are same looking/better looking that you AND have amazing activities pictures
Step up your online game.
I went to photosession and got proffesional pictures and went from a medium amount of matches to huge amount of matches. The difference was that even tho the number of matches did increase quite a bit, but the amount of girls willing to meet up increased a TON more, some even wanting to go straight to my place etc.

The 1st and 4th picture i consider like meh, while 2nd and 3rd is god tier IMO

Photoshit

Obviously on this forum people think facial attractiveness = dimorphism = wide jaw, wide zygos, big bones, etc...
actually. this is WAY to limited of a definition. of facial attractiveness.

Facial attractiveness. is the combination of:
averageness,
symmatry;
dymorphism,
neotony (in- encludes skin and hair), and
"proportionality" (how features are proportionate (or not) towards each other)".

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
WL Rd later

NOTE I AM NOT SAYING FACE DOESN'T MATTER, I AM SAYING A LEAN FACE IS MOST ATTRACTIVE, DIMORPHIC TRAITS IN FACE ARE COPE.

THIS:

These Male Idols Are K-Pop's Top Visuals, According to Fellow Idols |  KpopStarz's Top Visuals, According to Fellow Idols |  KpopStarz

PLUS THIS:

View attachment 959304

=== ATTRACTIVE

Even though he has female traits on his face, just having a lean face and a slightly lean body(lol at his lack of pecs and abs even will full flex and contrast) = attractive af.
True that.
to add. though.
Saying these dudes, don't have attractive face. Is due to using an flaud definition of facial attractiveness.
because the sued defenition of face attractivenss was: Masculine/dhymorpic face.

Now these men, score in face low in dhymopic/masculine.

BUT, using the REAL defention of facial attractiveness.
We can see, they score massive high/good on the other factor of facial attractiveness them being:
* averageness (they don't have outlier, weird things on their face),
* symmatry (good)
* neotony (yothfullness they also all have) (in- encludes skin and hair), and
"proportionality" (most features and face shapes on there face work well togehter with all other features and face shapes)

True that.
to add. though.
Saying these dudes, don't have attractive face. Is due to using an flaud definition of facial attractiveness.
because the sued defenition of face attractivenss was: Masculine/dhymorpic face.

Now these men, score in face low in dhymopic/masculine.

BUT, using the REAL defention of facial attractiveness.
We can see, they score massive high/good on the other factor of facial attractiveness them being:
* averageness (they don't have outlier, weird things on their face),
* symmatry (good)
* neotony (yothfullness they also all have) (in- encludes skin and hair), and
"proportionality" (most features and face shapes on there face work well togehter with all other features and face shapes)
Hello, neotony is not a good trait for men, female consistently prefer men who look older for their age. A 20yo would mostly likely prefer a 28yo who looks like he is 35yo.

Facial attractiveness. is the combination of:
averageness,
symmatry;
dymorphism,
neotony (in- encludes skin and hair), and
"proportionality" (how features are proportionate (or not) towards each other)".
Averageness, symmetry and facial leanness are the biggest ones that matter, with facial leanness majorly dominating, everything else is a unique trait.

Hello, neotony is not a good trait for men, female consistently prefer men who look older for their age. A 20yo would mostly likely prefer a 28yo who looks like he is 35yo.
Averageness, symmetry and facial leanness are the biggest ones that matter, with facial leanness majorly dominating, everything else is a unique trait.
to add. I didn't come up with this list. It's in plastic surgery books, as the main factors to consider, for facial attractiveness.

How easy it is to get a shredded body vs how hard it is to get a GL face, you tell me. Because I reckon a few steroid cycles and a year in a gym is much easier to accomplish for most than 200k surgery.

Legit brainless. This guy has shit 3PSL face, but good body and wide frame, still out-matches most of this forum. It's lifefuel.
What @Beetleking88 is saying is he wouldn’t have gotten 77 matches if women saw his face. That’s why they always ask “what does your face look like tho”? when they only see body pics. It’s a classical FaceandLMS example.

And how many of the 77 matches would’ve unmatched after revealing his face ?

to add. I didn't come up with this list. It's in plastic surgery books, as the main factors to consider, for facial attractiveness.
Plastic surgery for females, no? Neotony is a very feminine trait.

What @Beetleking88 is saying is he wouldn’t have gotten 77 matches if women saw his face. That’s why they always ask “what does your face look like tho”? when they only see body pics. It’s a classical FaceandLMS example.

And how many of the 77 matches would’ve unmatched after revealing his face ?
I don't think many would. I think the effect rather lies in showing his body than not showing his face. Look at the ugly BBCcel experiment, he got many horny matches and his face was visible.

As you all know, there was a study posted here some time ago about the contributions of face and body to overall attractiveness. It was found that face predicted about 2x more attractiveness variance than the body

I am going to debunk this study and show you that it doesn't mean what you guys previously interpreted it to mean.

Obviously on this forum people think facial attractiveness = dimorphism = wide jaw, wide zygos, big bones, etc...

But actually in reality the most dimorphic facial trait is being lean as fuck in your face. The biggest difference between men and women has always been body-fat, muscle size and height.

You can see that adiposity, but not independent facial masculinity is associated with attractiveness :
View attachment 959183

TL;DR
For the face:
Masculine dimorphic traits don't matter much, adiposity predicts your facial attractiveness very strongly.

For the body:
Body dimoprhism(muscles, wide shoulders) and adiposity both matter a lot for bodily attraction. Adiposity still has stronger correlation.
True , and even if at low body fat ur still ugly. Then u need surgery

• +1

Did you just say a female would choose a 35 y/o guy over his 28 y/o self?! Do you have any idea how biologically old a 35 y/o male looks?

Didn't chestbrah kill it on tinder in one of these posts? Body helps a lot because it shows masculinity, and dominance. Everyone is trying to be normal on tinder, guys with great bodies stand out in a masculine way.
That being said, if you're ugly in the face, body won't make up for absolutely everything. If you're weird, or socially uncalibrated, you won't be getting a lot of results, regardless of body or face.

Social Skills, Body, Face, Lifestyle, Dominance/Sexual Charisma, is all important. And on Tinder, you can't convey all of that, so body goes a long way.