Why fat people have better bones ln average

Pollorex

Pollorex

Rob Paul
Images 13

You probably have seen a lot of fatcels transformation in the internet, and when they low their bf and finally get in the lean territory their bones show and most have really good bone

This is because fatcels eat a lot of food with every one having some protein in it, so they reach their protein requeriment for the day, so they got good nutrition

Now add this to their sedentary lifestyle who allows the body to use all the protein to heal all the extra shit they ate and grow and develop their bodied to the max potential, they just rot in the house can be sitting or layed

The body doesn't get stress and can grow easily in development years allowing the bones in all the body to grow

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Kanye West's Cousin, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Cope, being fat causes higher estrogen which causes growth plates to close earlier, that’s why so many fatcels are short

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silently_said and imthesupremecel
Cope, being fat causes higher estrogen which causes growth plates to close earlier, that’s why so many fatcels are short
Most people where a live are lean all their lifes and are boneless and short because they just eat sugar and move all the day

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 3 others
Not me, I leanmaxxed only to be capped at LTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel
I had this thought for a few years already to the point I considered getting fat so my bones would grow better

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Pollorex
Obviously genetics are the biggest factor but you need to give them the space to develop properly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jova and imthesupremecel
That is true it’s like they were gestating in a cocoon and have now emerged as a beautiful butterfly flapping their wings and frolicking across the world

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silently_said
I had this thought for a few years already to the point I considered getting fat so my bones would grow better
You don't need to be fat, you just need to be eating high protein diet and a sedentary lifestyle, just maybe doing some cardio or just walking, basically doing normal task activities

Of course if you are still developing 13-20 years old

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel
You don't need to be fat, you just need to be eating high protein diet and a sedentary lifestyle, just maybe doing some cardio or just walking, basically doing normal task activities
I already started doing that, a bit of cardio and I eat meat and eggs every day

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Pollorex
Fatcels are taller in my experience.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88 and Pollorex