Why game & redpill doesnt work

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Redpill and game wont overcome your genes.

When a girl gives a less genetic quality man a chance, its because she's tired of chads treating her like shit.

She wants a nice guy who will simp and make all the convo and treat her well.

So if ur genetically inferior and then try to act like chad she's gonna feel disgust towards you.

Logically shes gonna think why is this guy acting like someone he's not, if i wanted a dickhead i would go and talk to chad.

I'm not chad. I used to redpillmaxx and gamemaxx, not validating them etc and I just felt like i was in a constant mind games battle and every convo felt uncomfortable for me cos i was trying to maintain frame. and this was when I started having the worst results with women.

Nowdays I just act like a normal person, compliment them , ask about their life pretend i care. talk about normal things, my feelings, if im feeling shit, or whatever i want. and girls have been 100x more receptive(not speaking to any girls rn but recently).

It's ok to be nice to them, convos flow so much nicer. Obviouly its still good to tease them etc. but u get what i mean.

its ok to just be normal. u dont have to be a giga stoic emotionless redpillmaxxed godffather

TDLR: game only works for chad

water i know

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 1901 and thereallegend
Redpill and game wont overcome your genes.

When a girl gives a less genetic quality man a chance, its because she's tired of chads treating her like shit.

She wants a nice guy who will simp and make all the convo and treat her well.

So if ur genetically inferior and then try to act like chad she's gonna feel disgust towards you.

Logically shes gonna think why is this guy acting like someone he's not, if i wanted a dickhead i would go and talk to chad.

I'm not chad. I used to redpillmaxx and gamemaxx, not validating them etc and I just felt like i was in a constant mind games battle and every convo felt uncomfortable for me cos i was trying to maintain frame. and this was when I started having the worst results with women.

Nowdays I just act like a normal person, compliment them , ask about their life pretend i care. talk about normal things, my feelings, if im feeling shit, or whatever i want. and girls have been 100x more receptive(not speaking to any girls rn but recently).

It's ok to be nice to them, convos flow so much nicer. Obviouly its still good to tease them etc. but u get what i mean.

its ok to just be normal. u dont have to be a giga stoic emotionless redpillmaxxed godffather

TDLR: game only works for chad

water i know
Yeah true. All you have to do if she finds you attractive is not be an absolute autist and she will fuck you.

Yeah true. All you have to do if she finds you attractive is not be an absolute autist and she will fuck you.
yeah ironically i think thats where i was going wrong before, having mind games with myself and shit

yeah i fucking hate the puas making incels even bigger incels and now even insecure without any capability of bonding when the right girl comes

If u boost your T you're naturally alpha. It's a mental state that follows being high T. It has nothing to do with looks. The highest T motherfucker I know was ogre and he didn't give a fuck if girls rejected him cus he had such a strong solid frame.
If you're acting then you miss the point. The point is to become that person through emotional mastery and mastery in different kind of fields. EE men are alpha and they never even heard of redpill. It's a natural state

• +1
Reactions: chawaje