Why girl reject me all time?

S

subhumantosubhumans

Bronze
Over for me ? I need rope? Am I subhuman or LTN?

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpeg
    IMG_0882.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Over no reply

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KNOXS, ICXCLuvr, It'snotover and 3 others
@WishIwasChico yiur eyes

girls reject you cause you’re too gl and they are nervous around you. you’re irl gigachad imo. you should apply more pressure to girls cause they WOULD be DTF they’re just afraid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Kazakh Theist, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
Kill youself faggot if you want to rope

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, ICXCLuvr and socialcel
girls reject you cause you’re too gl and they are nervous around you. you’re irl gigachad imo. you should apply more pressure to girls cause they WOULD be DTF they’re just afraid
Totally

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@subhumanchad had a son?

You are still young motherfucker, there is time.

LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
How to ascend ?

Ltn* bad hairline bad eyes.

I think it's over for your looks your objective should be moneymaxxing

its over for u if ur going for women out of ur leage thats probably why their rejecting you go for a ugly bitch at this point

its over for u if ur going for women out of ur leage thats probably why their rejecting you go for a ugly bitch at this point
I’m truecel subhuman ?

Money maxx to surgerymaxx?
Yes you can always do it when you have money ..Also I used to think that having your eyes too far apart is a truecel trait but I saw a guy with this trait with a cute gf because his other features were decent but its still a subhuman trait so find some glasses to fraud it abit and obviously you can improve your style,skin and physique for more appeal then you may Ascend who knows .

as the only attractive dude on here who actually pulls women i can tell you this you are basic. Every 1 women there is 4 guys after her statistically speaking you have no flavor in the looks department. Persoanlity height status ect all play a vitle role but speaking of looks your curls look not the best taken care of + no style

as the only attractive dude on here who actually pulls women
literally shut the fuck up you arrogant braindead retard. plenty of dudes who pull here and they probably pull more than you if you want to make a competition out of it. kys faggot

literally shut the fuck up you arrogant braindead retard. plenty of dudes who pull here and they probably pull more than you if you want to make a competition out of it. kys faggot
here goes another freak how many 10/10 chase after you? exactly rember why YOU are here im just here to actually help mfs like u