WHY GIRLS DOING THAT

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Iron
So when I’m getting on a bus or getting of the bus most of the girls stare at me right in the eyes, sometimes just a random girl says hi to me or people on the bus stop usually woman and curries(eewwww) stare at me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, Pollorex and 3 others
So when I’m getting on a bus or getting of the bus most of the girls stare at me right in the eyes, sometimes just a random girl says hi to me or people on the bus stop usually woman and curries(eewwww) stare at me
bc they want to jfll
i stare at random people too
who doesn't
it doesn't mean they will fuck u boyo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin and h111
bc they want to jfll
i stare at random people too
who doesn't
it doesn't mean they will fuck u boyo
Sometimes normies claim a girl wants them so badly because she asked for a pencil :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
Sometimes normies claim a girl wants them so badly because she asked for a pencil :forcedsmile:
typical normie shit
they prob got that pencil stolen too jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin and h111
typical normie shit
they prob got that pencil stolen too jflll
I dont think I ever bought pencils before I just take from teachers desk or floor

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Nuh, this not the case, in the gym a blonde gymmaxed in a good way Stacy stopped talking to a guy a believe she was talking to for a long time when I came there and started sometimes glancing at her, after that she started hanging around me all the time, putting her bag on the treadmill next to and then hopping on it after putting some cologne at the dressroom, or taking machines next to me, literally a couple of days ago a ginger Stacy when I was getting of the bus looked me straight in the eyes and didn’t looked away, we were having a couple of eye contact while on the bus during this week, I can be an asshole, shoulder check muslims or pajeets or cut the line somewhere and people won’t tell me nun and they even hold doors for me

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
Nuh, this not the case, in the gym a blonde gymmaxed in a good way Stacy stopped talking to a guy a believe she was talking to for a long time when I came there and started sometimes glancing at her, after that she started hanging around me all the time, putting her bag on the treadmill next to and then hopping on it after putting some cologne at the dressroom, or taking machines next to me, literally a couple of days ago a ginger Stacy when I was getting of the bus looked me straight in the eyes and didn’t looked away, we were having a couple of eye contact while on the bus during this week, I can be an asshole, shoulder check muslims or pajeets or cut the line somewhere and people won’t tell me nun and they even hold doors for me

KIZ61ca63 hannibal lecter

@saint this guy relates to you
“Pajeets” “curries” “Muslims” “the bus”

Hell no. This man sounds likes he’s broke and from the uk

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Pollorex
@saint this guy relates to you

+ making eye contact isn’t much. I get stared at with this kind of look
IMG 1368
(Reference) until I’m forced to make eye contact bc I subconsciously sense someone looking

And I’ve had coworkers blow breath on the back of my neck when walking in a group or moan softly/ sigh behind my ear

The only real ioi is dick in mouth. Women will fuck a guy she doesn’t really like if she’s horny and drunk

Sucking cock sober is the only ioi

(Op must be ugly if he relates to me)

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
+ making eye contact isn’t much. I get stared at with this kind of look View attachment 3040883(Reference) until I’m forced to make eye contact bc I subconsciously sense someone looking

And I’ve had coworkers blow breath on the back of my neck when walking in a group or moan softly/ sigh behind my ear

The only real ioi is dick in mouth. Women will fuck a guy she doesn’t really like if she’s horny and drunk

Sucking cock sober is the only ioi

(Op must be ugly if he relates to me)
@6feet4moggerwithBMW read this , this is never going to happen to you nigga

It's nothing. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

“Pajeets” “curries” “Muslims” “the bus”

Hell no. This man sounds likes he’s broke and from the uk
Nah I jump on the bus just for fun to mog curries and muslims with niggers real quick and then jump straight in my Benz S550