You're not chad until she's looked at you like this.

Have you gotten this stare?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
maxresdefault.jpg

If You've never seen this look before I feel bad for you. it's the most intoxicating thing ever. If you're getting this look she'll literally stare at you for 10 seconds or more. untill she looks away. If you get this stare, NEVER I repeat NEVER look away. this is the look of pure desire you get this look and you get her to break she'll see you as alpha and submit.

Most men have never seen this but it's done from a distance , If you got close before it ended you'd ruin the impression.

after that then you make your move but keep it alpha.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichmondBread, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 9670 and 15 others
I thought a girl did that

maxresdefault.jpg

If You've never seen this look before I feel bad for you. it's the most intoxicating thing ever. If you're getting this look she'll literally stare at you for 10 seconds or more. untill she looks away. If you get this stare, NEVER I repeat NEVER look away. this is the look of pure desire you get this look and you get her to break she'll see you as alpha and submit.

Most men have never seen this but it's done from a distance , If you got close before it ended you'd ruin the impression.

That’s a very terrifying look tbh very unearving even though it’s a picture I had to scroll down because of the facial expression. A foid does this to me irl and I’m awkwardly running away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Images 16

Over if foids don't give you this look.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, CrazyFitLover, Dystopian and 26 others
That’s a very terrifying look tbh very unearving even though it’s a picture I had to scroll down because of the facial expression. A foid does this to me irl and I’m awkwardly running away
only terrifying if you're scared of women. It's primal sure but it will make your dopamine spike. I've literally got high off the look. I might be talking too much though. but only certain men know about shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I caught a girl looking at me as she was talking to her friends with wide eyes… but mixed signals = no signals tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Johnnybegood and eyelidcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zylk, aBetterMii and 2 others
I thought i saw it. I still belive they did it but i am not sure
did you look away like a beta? If you look away it's over she's categorized you as pussy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Broski and hebbewem
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and eyelidcel
only terrifying if you're scared of women. It's primal sure but it will make your dopamine spike. I've literally got high off the look. I might be talking too much though. but only certain men know about shit like this.
It’s happened to me before admittedly as a teen and I like the high Inhb faggot I was didn’t do anything but look away and go quiet. Very unnerving experience, I’m no longer a pussy towards women anymore though

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel

that stare is a bit different it's not wide eyed and submissive. but dominant and seductive. The stare I'm talking about is when a girl sees an extremely desirable man she wants to dick her down and take control. she wants to be broken.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It’s happened to me before admittedly as a teen and I like the high Inhb faggot I was didn’t do anything but look away and go quiet. Very unnerving experience, I’m no longer a pussy towards women anymore though
It takes an extremely dominant mentality to not fold when a bitch looks at you like that (if you can even get this stare). If you disappoint her she'll put you in a lower tier of men. Pass and she'll be yours to own.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It takes an extremely dominant mentality to not fold when a bitch looks at you like that. If you disappoint her she'll put you in a lower tier of men. Pass and she'll be yours to own.
Explains why I get treated shit by women who supposedly had crushes on me. All cos I chickened out :feelsbadman: not my fault

• +1
Reactions: Broski and eyelidcel
Explains why I get treated shit by women who supposedly had crushes on me. All cos I chickened out :feelsbadman: not my fault
I've did it too. I'll be honest with you, do shit like this she'll see you as gay and weak. If you've disappointed her enough she might actually be sad that you're such a bitch. it makes her feel stupid.. and pity you for being a beta male if she really wanted to like you. but this is only if you've managed to get her invested by acting alpha at first.

Extra things beta things to NEVER do: telling her "I have a crush on you", being too friendly and talkative, being too animated , and acting shy all of this is shit that will make a bitch not want to fuck you.

• So Sad
I've did it too. I'll be honest with you, do shit like this she'll see you as gay and weak. If you've disappointed her enough she might actually be sad that you're such a bitch. it makes her feel stupid.. and pity you for being a beta male if she really wanted to like you. but this is only if you've managed to get her invested by acting alpha at first.

Extra things beta things to NEVER do: telling her "I have a crush on you", being too friendly and talkative, being too animated , and acting shy all of this is shit that will make a bitch not want to fuck you.
I’ll pull her by the hair and tell her to not fuck with me and my homies or I’ll shoot up her azz in the name of Thomsonz with my glock 9. These bitches be tripping

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I’ll pull her by the hair and tell her to not fuck with me and my homies or I’ll shoot up her azz in the name of Thomsonz with my glock 9. These bitches be tripping
that's not alpha either. real men don't make threats they keep their mouths shut and just do it. Shit like that is what emotional females say. Of course, black men don't understand how men actually act because they've learned from single mothers and not a man. black men are sassy as fuck.

that looks like the thousand cock stare to me

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
that looks like the thousand cock stare to me
no it's subtle but it's entirely different coming from somebody who seen it. one is the look of desire while the other is the look of seduction.

no it's subtle but it's entirely different coming from somebody who seen it. one is the look of desire while the other is the look of seduction.
it's impossible to tell the difference between thousand cock stare and true burning desire
EnJtbgQVcAAA3TD

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone and aBetterMii
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin
it's impossible to tell the difference between thousand cock stare and true burning desireView attachment 1776355
trust me it's not impossible to tell the difference. You've got to have a good eye though and pick on body language, she'll often tilt her head down but relax her face showing sclera.

the 1000 care stare and seduction is a bit different too though by the way. 1000 cock stare is just something you get from an honestly broken woman, if a bitch is trying to seduce you with a stare alone it's going to be dominant, she's trying to intimidate but also draw you in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Nothing better than obliterating a girl's pussy and while you gently grab her face you tell her: look at me. The way they look at you is like a fucking drug, in that precise moment you are a god to her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and eyelidcel
Nothing better than obliterating a girl's pussy and while you gently grab her face you tell her: look at me. The way they look at you is like a fucking drug, in that precise moment you are a god to her.
bro, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't think anybody else would get it.

Next thing you should shoot for is to fuck her until she has to quit and you repeatedly hit the bottom of her pussy. If you want a bitch to be completely obsessed and break her mind that's how.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
bro, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't think anybody else would get it.

Next thing you should shoot for is to fuck her until she has to quit and you repeatedly hit the bottom of her pussy. If you want a bitch to be completely obsessed and break her mind that's how.

There is a point that her pussy is soaking wet and starts to get loose. You keep fucking her. She says half crying with lust in her eyes that she can't take it anymore. You put her legs in your shoulders and keep fucking her hard and deep. In moments like this I can't help but smirk at her thinking she's all mine.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eyelidcel
There is a point that her pussy is soaking wet anf starts to get loose. You keep fucking her. She says half crying with lust in her eyes that she can't take it anymore. You put her legs in your shoulders and keep fucking her hard and deep. In moments like this I can't help but smirk at her thinking she's all mine.
Women actually like when you smirk , if she's sees that she might orgasm. Literally the only really way to keep a bitch now is too fuck her good and get her high from getting that pussy destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 17448
Women actually like when you smirk , if she's sees that she might orgasm. Literally the only really way to keep a bitch now is too fuck her good and get her high from getting that pussy destroyed.
I've been told LOTS of times that they love making a man so horny that he acts like an animal. Women love to be the object of lust. They get off watching you crave and dominating her like it's yours.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and eyelidcel
I've been told LOTS of times that they love making a man so horny that he acts like an animal. Women love to be the object of lust. They get off watching you crave and dominating her like it's yours.
Men don't understand that women want to submit VERY badly. they want to be forced, thrown around and sexually abused. it's what women desire most. fuck all that beta pussy eating, "does that feel good" shit won't work.

after she finishes herself off with a vibrator she's going to find a real man who's going to tell her what a nasty little slut she is while he fingers her mouth then spits in it and doesn't even need to cum because dominating her is a high enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
maxresdefault.jpg

Saw this so many times jfl
Last time the gf of a very good friend of mine gave me this look while introducing her the first time, I recognized it immediately but as a gentleman I did zero moves

• So Sad
Reactions: Broski
Saw this so many times jfl
Last time the gf of a very good friend of mine gave me this look while introducing her the first time, I recognized it immediately but as a gentleman I did zero moves
I would go for if it wasn't a friend tbh lol. It's proof she's willing to make herself vulnerable as long as you don't put feelings in it like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
get that from teens and pre teens a lot

Seems OP cannot accurately guage facial expressions.

• +1
get that from teens and pre teens a lot
it's definitely something you'll see with younger bitches more often, For example a bitch that's never had BBC and she's heard about it. She might give you a look like that.

That look means nothing btw. Foids will give it to you sometimes when they want something out of you

Seems OP cannot accurately guage facial expressions.
You've never been good looking enough to see it, I have . I know most men won't get it because they'll never see it .

That look means nothing btw. Foids will give it to you sometimes when they want something out of you
given the fact that every other bitch at my job at the time was on my dick I doubt it. I got this look from a bitch who started to copy me ,give me gifts and follow me around, wait at water fountains etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I must be autistic because this stare is creepy for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You've never been good looking enough to see it, I have . I know most men won't get it because they'll never see it .
It's not a submissive look at all. Notice the mouth. You cannot read anything from it. This is a look a girl gives when she's trying to sh*t test you.

given the fact that every other bitch at my job at the time was on my dick I doubt it. I got this look from a bitch who started to copy me ,give me gifts and follow me around, wait at water fountains etc.
I get this look too and bitches still end up using me. Doesnt matter if its for sex, items, or cakes. Still being used

it will intimidate most men, yes.
The look which made my day goes like this : random girl looks at me with a smirk for 1-2 seconds from a far, I stare at her, she looks down for 0.5s and then back right at me. She will then stare for 10+ seconds with pure lust. It happened few times in my life and I missed all of chances.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and eyelidcel