Why girls seem to all have PCT ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Even IRL all the average girls at school have it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 3 others
It's a really common trait among females, I don't know if there's any reason for it though except perhaps sexual selection

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Solidcoin and 11 others
Because low prenatal t imo I've seen somewhere that males with high prenatal t have nct

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero and 10 others
I always assumed it to be some kind of fakeup frauding

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlexAP, hennypapi and 7 others
Because low prenatal t imo I've seen somewhere that males with high prenatal t have nct
I don't know about that but neutral canthal tilt with positive tilted eyebrows look the best on males.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 10987
I always assumed it to be some kind of fakeup frauding
This. You can contour your eyes and use eyeliner, etc to have PCT even if you have NCT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
makeup

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lars, hennypapi and 3 others
634C2356 B463 4B7C A055 FCC7E6022E77

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10987
Even whitout makeup they have it
Rag49z8atbu31

Don't be fooled by makeup. If a girl has thicker outer eyelashes or an upturned shadow on the lateral canthus, she's frauding PCT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ManzareK, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
Some girls at school have no makeup and they seem to have it
I have maybe known two girls with nct lmao. It's super common for girls to have it. Feminine feature I suppose.

As a female, that's the most important requirement to be adored.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 3 others
Whats PCT bro

• +1
it's a feminine trait. but in case of meltface they fraud it with fakeup. jfl at foids

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 2 others
I have maybe known two girls with nct lmao. It's super common for girls to have it. Feminine feature I suppose.

As a female, that's the most important requirement to be adored.
Pct and long lashes

afaik female orbital structure allows for higher set outer canthus, so obviously less females are gonna have nct

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, varbrah and 1 other person
Do most males have nct?

• +1
cat eye makeup

• +1
afaik female orbital structure allows for higher set outer canthus, so obviously less females are gonna have nct

Higher degrees of PCT is a feminine trait due to women having shorter nasal bridges.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 2 others
It's a really common trait among females, I don't know if there's any reason for it though except perhaps sexual selection

Can it be cus females have lower nose bridges than males?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
Can it be cus females have lower nose bridges than males?
That’s exactly why. Medial palpebral ligament and thus medial can thus is attached to the frontal process of the maxilla which is connected to the nasal bridge.

When the nasal bridge grows higher, so does the frontal process of maxilla, and thus the medial can thus is positioned higher.

Only reason some people here think a low medial can thus is masculine is because, when it’s combined with high cheekbones and squinting model shots, they think it makes the eyes look sharper and more angular, which is arbitrarily associated with masculinity.

In reality, a low medial can thus looks like this:

B071D92C F01C 4A6C 8F7F 55609407714B
B909D498 47F9 4F64 B71F C721FB336D66
9098D084 0C2A 48DC 9271 BCBA829C9D3B

The eyes look larger and more neotonous. Compare that with someone who has a similar hunter eye area but a long nasal bridge:

49341552 D2C2 4DBD 9D33 DA4C453E0BEB

The eyes look even smaller when a long nasal bridge is paired with high cheekbones.

Part of why Jason Momoa’s eyes look so masculine is his long nasal bridge:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, thecel and 1 other person
That’s exactly why. Medial palpebral ligament and thus medial can thus is attached to the frontal process of the maxilla which is connected to the nasal bridge.

When the nasal bridge grows higher, so does the frontal process of maxilla, and thus the medial can thus is positioned higher.

View attachment 1167824
Only reason some people here think a low medial can thus is masculine is because, when it’s combined with high cheekbones and squinting model shots, they think it makes the eyes look sharper and more angular, which is arbitrarily associated with masculinity.

View attachment 1167892View attachment 1167895

View attachment 1167857View attachment 1167856View attachment 1167859
The eyes look larger and more neotonous. Compare that with someone who has a similar hunter eye area but a long nasal bridge:

View attachment 1167863
The eyes look even smaller when a long nasal bridge is paired with high cheekbones.

Momoa has PCT eyebrows and NCT eyes making good contrast

nct are rarer that most people think tbh, there are like 1/2 people in my class (out of 27) with nct, sometimes people just assume bug-eyes have nct

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 10987
they all wear eyeliner tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Chinlet Ascension
Strong PCT is a feminine trait, strictly speaking.

Most people with good development have some PCT, but women have it more distinctly than men.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger

View attachment 1167824

View attachment 1167892View attachment 1167895

View attachment 1167857View attachment 1167856View attachment 1167859

View attachment 1167863

Isn't a positive palpebral slant like Barrett neotenous aswell, it's very uncommon among men

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10330
Isn't a positive palpebral slant like Barrett neotenous aswell, it's very uncommon among men
Not sure what you mean by “palpebral slant”. The examples you posted are just males with high degrees of PCT. The second one has an epicanthal fold which may exaggerate the PCT.

O’ Pry’s eyes look less “positively slanted” because his canthal tilt isn’t as positive as the examples you posted. O’ Pry has 4-5 degrees of positive tilt, Eriksen has about 13. The guy you posted with the strong epicanthal fold has 12 degrees of PCT.

With regard to Barrett, I don’t think his eyes look any more positively tilted than O’ Pry’s (they have about the same canthal tilt):

4B791566 6099 4901 BE3C 42477332AF93
F8B86D5E 7549 4DE5 8C0E 6F4DB27A0657

In fact, I think O’ Pry’s eyes look more “positively slanted” as his lower lid is a bit lower (droopy) relative to his lateral can thus than Barrett’s. This isn’t feminine or masculine though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Not sure what you mean by “palpebral slant”. The examples you posted are just males with high degrees of PCT. The second one has an epicanthal fold which may exaggerate the PCT.

O’ Pry’s eyes look less “positively slanted” because his canthal tilt isn’t as positive as the examples you posted. O’ Pry has 4-5 degrees of positive tilt, Eriksen has about 13. The guy you posted with the strong epicanthal fold has 12 degrees of PCT.

With regard to Barrett, I don’t think his eyes look any more positively tilted than O’ Pry’s (they have about the same canthal tilt):

View attachment 1168041View attachment 1168064
In fact, I think O’ Pry’s eyes look more “positively slanted” as his lower lid is a bit lower (droopy) relative to his lateral can thus than Barrett’s. This isn’t feminine or masculine though.
Who has epicanthus fold ?

View attachment 1168041View attachment 1168064
When the entire eye is tilted. Their supraorbital & eyelids are positive rather than parallel to the floor (Like O'pry).
O'Pry doesn't look slanted at all to me, it's just his eyeshape with the lateral canthus higher meanwhile Barretts look like his entire eye is very slighty rotated.

• +1
When the entire eye is tilted. Their supraorbital & eyelids are positive rather than parallel to the floor (Like O'pry).
O'Pry doesn't look slanted at all to me, it's just his eyeshape with the lateral canthus higher meanwhile Barretts look like his entire eye is very slighty rotated.
View attachment 1168112View attachment 1168113View attachment 1168114
There is no such thing as a “positive supraorbital rim”. Only variation in Supra orbital rim morphology is the mass or protrusion.

O’ Pry’s lateral can thus isn’t higher than Barrett’s (it’s slightly lower, actually). His lower lid is just droopier which makes the lateral can thus look higher (as it is higher relative to the lower lid).

The only reasons I can think of for you thinking Barrett’s eye is more positively tilted are that he has higher, more arched brows and he has a more prominent epicanthal fold than O’ Pry (this typically makes the eye look more upturned).

• +1
There is no such thing as a “positive supraorbital rim”. Only variation in Supra orbital rim morphology is the mass or protrusion.

O’ Pry’s lateral can thus isn’t higher than Barrett’s (it’s slightly lower, actually). His lower lid is just droopier which makes the lateral can thus look higher (as it is higher relative to the lower lid).

The only reasons I can think of for you thinking Barrett’s eye is more positively tilted are that he has higher, more arched brows and he has a more prominent epicanthal fold than O’ Pry (this typically makes the eye look more upturned).
Yeah could be that he have have a tighter lower eyelid than O'Pry making it less parallel to the floor. Barretts supra or whatever definetly looks more positive than O'Prys though by observation (don't care about the biology)

• +1
Yeah could be that he have have a tighter lower eyelid than O'Pry making it less parallel to the floor. Barretts supra or whatever definetly looks more positive than O'Prys though by observation (don't care about the biology)
I’m again guessing you think that because he has higher brows (which is not related to supraorbital rim whatsoever) or epicanthal fold.

Low, high, negative, positive supraorbital rim are all fictitious terms created by members of this forum who don’t bother to research areas of the skull they are talking about.

The only variation in supraorbital rim morphology is the mass/protrusion.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Some girls at school have no makeup and they seem to have it
you sure they're not actually wearing makeup?
girls make jokes all the time about how guys can't tell

• +1
you sure they're not actually wearing makeup?
girls make jokes all the time about how guys can't tell
Bro
I analyzed so many faces and PSL that i can really know

• +1
Reactions: CrackHeadBobby