Why girls seem to all have PCT ?

Bro
I analyzed so many faces and PSL that i can really know
I mean, I'll take your word for it but I don't know that being a PSL genius transfers over to identifying makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I mean, I'll take your word for it but I don't know that being a PSL genius transfers over to identifying makeup
I analyzed PSL lingo over female faces too
I know what women loon like whitout makeup

I analyzed PSL lingo over female faces too
I know what women loon like whitout makeup
well I've never looked for pct in girls, I'll start from now on and I'll see how common it is here

• +1
well I've never looked for pct in girls, I'll start from now on and I'll see how common it is here
Its feminine trait
Very common in females but rare in males

Low, high, negative, positive supraorbital rim are all fictitious terms created by members of this forum who don’t bother to research areas of the skull they are talking about.

The only variation in supraorbital rim morphology is the mass/protrusion.
Ok so is bone hooding also a fictious term since the position of the supra-orbital rim doesn't vary? Schlimansky and Cruise has their eyebrows on bone whereas the last guy has empty space there. How can that be if the bone is positioned the same? Vertical mass making it lower = lower position in practice unless playing retarded word games

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
Ok so is bone hooding also a fictious term since the position of the supra-orbital rim doesn't vary? Schlimansky and Cruise has their eyebrows on bone whereas the last guy has empty space there. How can that be if the bone is positioned the same? Vertical mass making it lower = lower position in practice unless playing retarded word games
View attachment 1168144View attachment 1168145View attachment 1168146
Eyebrow position is determined by position of the Supra orbital ridges, not the Supra orbital rims.

Eye “hooding” is partially determined by the projection of the Supra orbital rim. When the rim is larger or more forward relative to the eyeball, the fat pad under the rim is more forward relative to the eyeball and lid, covering or “hooding” more of the eyelid.

Guys like Shimansky don’t actually have hooded eyes like O’ Pry, Dicaprio, Gandy, etc. (prominent rims). Their eyebrows are just so low it makes their upper eyelid less visible in most angles.

Shimansky’s upper lids are not actually covered by fat:

3C7FA64C B7C5 4020 AFD9 94702F9A0E9F

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and 2 others
Eyebrow position is determined by position of the Supra orbital ridges, not the Supra orbital rims.

Eye “hooding” is partially determined by the projection of the Supra orbital rim. When the rim is larger or more forward relative to the eyeball, the fat pad under the rim is more forward relative to the eyeball and lid, covering or “hooding” more of the eyelid.

Guys like Shimansky don’t actually have hooded eyes like O’ Pry, Dicaprio, Gandy, etc. (prominent rims). Their eyebrows are just so low it makes their upper eyelid less visible in most angles.

View attachment 1168209
Another view showing Shimansky’s weaker rim projection and thus less hooded eyes:

Notice how his glabella is very bossed and supraorbital ridges are very low, but his eyes are not concealed by fat as this is determined by rim projection, not brow position.

This is why Barrett has higher brows and relatively weak glabellar projection, but still has hooded eyes due to very prominent rims:
22B6EA13 BE77 411F 8EF8 281CCAF54C5A

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

View attachment 1168209
fuck this abstract theory, it's just some complicated background explanation for the observable thing
I mean the bone above the eye, I'd hope you would be able to tell what I meant
Put your finger on the bone above the eye and drag it across the entire bone. Would the change in degree be higher in the left dude than O'Pry? Would it feel as low as O'Prys? The other guy and Schimansky, do they have same tilt on that bone?

• +1
fuck this abstract theory, it's just some complicated background explanation for the observable thing
I mean the bone above the eye, I'd hope you would be able to tell what I meant
Put your finger on the bone above the eye and drag it across the entire bone. Would the change in degree be higher in the left dude than O'Pry? Would it feel as low as O'Prys? The other guy and Schimansky, do they have same tilt on that bone?
View attachment 1168235View attachment 1168232
View attachment 1168242View attachment 1168243
“I mean bone above the eye. I’d hope you’d be able to tell what I meant”

You’re not incorrect in referring to the Supra orbital rim as the bone immediately above the eyeball. You’re incorrect in saying it determines eyebrow position or that it has any variation in height.

“Would the change in degree be higher in the left dude than O’ Pry?”

I now see what you mean by “positive supraorbital”, it’s just that that the term is misleading. The central part of the rim (part actually above the eye where the central upper eye fat pad rests under) does not change in angulation. The more medial aspect of the rim (where the upper medial eye fat pad sits under) is simply lower to attach to the frontal process of maxilla.

B115F04B 2E2F 43BD 9172 9CCBCB502861

The female (top) has a lower nasal bridge and frontal process of maxilla than the male (bottom). As you can see, the majority of the rim in both skulls is straight. The only difference is that the female’s medial aspect of the rim is lower, which is just because she has a shorter nasal bridge.

So yes, the guy on the left has a rim just as low as O’ Pry’s.

Same answer for Shimansky and the blonde.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 2 others