Why good girls like bad guys

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Because "good" guys are pussies and "bad" guys have some balls compared to them. Isnt girls liking them kinda normal boyos ?

• +1
Reactions: SAR, germanlooks, Chadeep and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because "good" guys are pussies and "bad" guys have some balls compared to them. Isnt girls liking them kinda normal boyos ?
Yeah girls also love policemen. It’s more about not being a pussy and having power rather than being bad and I totally agree. I dislike pussy boys as well and i don’t even wanna fck them. Just bad boys are usually the ones that aren’t pussy and use their power

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 15338
Yeah girls also love policemen. It’s more about not being a pussy and having power rather than being bad and I totally agree. I dislike pussy boys as well and i don’t even wanna fck them. Just bad boys are usually the ones that aren’t pussy and use their power
Yeah but they still like criminals more than policeman if u think

Lol cope If they liked Policeman then they wouldn't put ACAB in bio. They want rebels who against society rules aka Thugs, Murderers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Lol cope If they liked Policeman then they wouldn't put ACAB in bio. They want rebels who against society rules aka Thugs, Murderers.
Tell me you never talked to a woman without telling me you never talked to a woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Tell me you never talked to a woman without telling me you never talked to a woman
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Unirocially bunch of internet autists know more about woman than married guys

Yeah. My entire existence consists out of being an internet Autist. You are the only one who ever went outside. What a chad you are

I thought you were devaluing my statement by calling me an internet autist. Reread what you wrote again. Misunderstood you.