GonorrhoeaGobbler
Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 17,712
- Reputation
- 29,123
more physical presence
extra fear factor (if you do it well)
more respect from men= higher status and friendgroup = pussy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
shotgun fired a moment ago
I cba working out, I'll just train neck and lether jacketmaxx
i only train neck, abs and side delts.I cba working out, I'll just train neck and lether jacketmaxx
humans can handle physical effort, humans don't naturally ldar all day
only if you have the height to back it upmore physical presence
extra fear factor (if you do it well)
abbs are useless unless you live in a tropical country and walk shirtless, train chest insteadi only train neck, abs and side delts.
currently me tbhI don’t want more status with men I want to be the popular loner wolf with a horse cock
okay but what's up with 1.5hr voicenote of a girl cryingabbs are useless unless you live in a tropical country and walk shirtless, train chest instead