Why gymcelling works but doens't work at sub 4

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The main reason for why being muscular works is totally due to dominance (winning fights etc), like dominating girls, other males, also being capable of care of your children and woman, the same happens with height, since the world is primal, but, height is a GENETIC worth thing, if you are actually ugly there's no why in this working, since woman don't want you to breed, even less for being capable of caring of them, they just want you dead.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Pietrosiek
Do you mean sub 5 PSL or sub 5 IRL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The slight increase in frame, neck and forearms is important too

Also having a strong chest is much more dominant than having a bird chest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Like 4 PSL and lower, I will change.

At least many people here are tall, so.
I could probably agree with 4 PSL or lower you will get very diminished returns at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The slight increase in frame, neck and forearms is important too

Also having a strong chest is much more dominant than having a bird chest.
Forreal. People are interested with pedantically improving every mm of their face, why not work on developing muscles that will also increase sex appeal

• +1
YES BELOW 4PSL IS DEAD OR EVEN 4PSL IS DEAD UNLESS YOURE ULTRA TALL WITH PERFECT BODY.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
jfl. it's literally true though; the vast majority of people care about face but there are some than care more about body, so saying that gymcelling does nothing for people with a bad face is just blatantly false. I see it all the time. IMO no one in the world other than very disabled/deformed people is ugly enough for it to not be worth gymcelling.
IMO if you're above or below a certain PSL than seriously gymcelling is no longer worth it. By "seriously gymcelling" I mean actually purposely trying to shape your body into a great body with calculated routine and nutrition, not just going and doing a cope routine like most normies that gets you "toned".
No point for sub 3 PSLs to gymcell and no point for 7 or ups to really gymcell either. The famous quote from Chico covers this perfectly. He wouldn't gain a ton from gymcelling since his face is already at such a high level.

• +1
IMO if you're above or below a certain PSL than seriously gymcelling is no longer worth it. By "seriously gymcelling" I mean actually purposely trying to shape your body into a great body with calculated routine and nutrition, not just going and doing a cope routine like most normies that gets you "toned".
No point for sub 3 PSLs to gymcell and no point for 7 or ups to really gymcell either. The famous quote from Chico covers this perfectly. He wouldn't gain a ton from gymcelling since his face is already at such a high level.

Remember that I don't said nothing about body proportions, what will make this local burn.

• +1
the funny thing is that chico already has close to the ideal physique. it would be completely different if chico was an absolute twig or significantly overweight, but he's not. he has well developed neck/shoulders/chest and is pretty muscular and toned all over whilst being around 10-12% body fat.

View attachment 186208
View attachment 186210
this is what most people would hope to achieve in 1-2 years of serious training. obviously he doesn't need to go any further to increase attraction. he's already tall, lean and muscular on top of his face.
He's just lean. Also note - I am definitely not arguing against leanmaxxing, leanmaxxing is always worth it, even if you're a literal truecel, because you don't really know what your face looks like and you could be surprised. In fact being fat as fuck could be the primary reason for being a truecel.
Also that kind of body is what i'm talking about for a cope routine. 1-2 years to look like this JFL, if you knew what you were doing and had a good response to training you could look much better. Chico claims not to lift IIRC, although I don't follow the personal lives of models closely I wouldn't be surprised if this is just him leaned up.

• +1
the funny thing is that chico already has close to the ideal physique. it would be completely different if chico was an absolute twig or significantly overweight, but he's not. he has well developed neck/shoulders/chest and is pretty muscular and toned all over whilst being around 10-12% body fat.

View attachment 186208
View attachment 186210
this is what most people would hope to achieve in 1-2 years of serious training. obviously he doesn't need to go any further to increase attraction. he's already tall, lean and muscular on top of his face.

Most male models or even all male models are in somewhat this type of body for the definition in the face.

• +1

View attachment 186208
View attachment 186210
His abs are subhuman

• JFL