• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...

๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
Skull, jaw, shoulder, hands basically everything is a little more developed than other part, what's the reason? Dk about legs tho.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27750 and BrahminBoss
Skull, jaw, shoulder, hands basically everything is a little more developed than other part, what's the reason? Dk about legs tho.
If itโ€™s the dominant side thatโ€™s normal. Probably had slanted posture and also over reliant on dominant side for all tasks like eating holding things etc. if you do this from childhood this can produce a noticeable effect. I think mostpeople have same thing but some are โ€œspecialโ€ in that their non dominant managed to grow to symmetrical proportions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
If itโ€™s the dominant side thatโ€™s normal. Probably over had slanted posture and also over reliant on dominant side for all tasks like eating holding things etc. if you do this from childhood this can produce a noticeable effect. I think mostpeople have same thing but some are โ€œspecialโ€ in that their non dominant managed to grow to symmetrical proportions
Right side is my dominant side but left side of gonion is little downward grown. Why so?

• +1
Yeah I have little overjet and some crooked teeth, will it become normal if I fix it?
depends your age
There could be some jaw exercises you can do

• +1
I am 19. What jaw exercise?
Practice chewing more on the weaker side , chewing more will develop some jaw strength and size
Over jet see a orthodontist if you really care

Last edited:
  • +1
Practice chewing more on the weaker side , chewing more will develop some jaw strength and size
I chew already. Do you know how to fix flared overjet and will treating it cause recession? I have slight recessed chin I jutt 24/7 to hide it and overjet help with jutting.

Sleeping one side