Why half the users here are homosexual and PSL is gay

D

Deleted member 25995

It’s because everyone here is obsessed with looking like a model, but model looks aren’t what appeal to women. The biggest reason is that women are not choosing who gets to be a male model but gay men are. The fashion and modeling industry are run by gay men so naturally the sought after alien model looks are what gay men like in men not straight women. Women and straight men don’t care about men’s fashion, so male runway model have to appeal to their only clientele, gay men.

Read the article if you don’t believe me.

So now it makes sense why Jordan Barrett and De Poot look like aliens to women but make it as models. Why does PSL jerk these guys off? I suspect half the users here are gay men as well and they like masturbating to male models all day, which makes it hard for people trying to looksmax to figure out what they need to improve.

Here’s the proof with some photos

See how zesty the averaged face of a calvin Klein model looks?

This guy would be regularly hit on .. by gay men. He has a hyper masculine jaw and cheekbones and a positive canthal tilt. The positive tilt in the eyes is what makes him look zesty. Otherwise his face is hyper masculine. Out of the rest of the faces I’ll show you, he has the biggest chin and the most hollow cheeks.

Compare to (ignore the black and white guy on the left)

Modern Hollywood actors. This isn’t perfect because Hollywood actors still have to appeal to men but at least they also have to appeal to women instead of just gay men. As you can see, this guy doesn’t have PCT (something this forum jerks off), he doesn’t have the same level of hollow cheeks, has a smaller chin. They’re similar but clearly less gay.

Keep in mind this isn’t perfect as male actors still have to appeal to men and women. So you won’t see other aspects women like in their faces like bigger lips.

Vs

See how there’s less of an emphasis on hollow cheeks. Despite the facial averaging process eliminating hollow cheeks because of how it’s done, the gay male model facial average has more hollow cheeks than this guy. Hacker also has a more harmonious angled chin instead of a big blocky one. So far these features are pretty similar to the Hollywood actor. Also doesn’t have PCT, which is the #1 gay male model feature, and has neutral instead. He has bigger lips than the Hollywood actor but that’s because he appeals to women. He also has a more styled haircut for the same reason.

If you still don’t believe me maybe look at it from the female modeling side where it’s female gaze since only women pay attention to the female fashion indsutry:

You think she wins out over someone like Madison Beer who appeals to male gaze?

There are exceptions like Francisco Lachowski and Sean O’Pry but obviously there’s obviously overlap between what gay men and straight women like so there will inevitably such exceptions. You can even see in the images above, they all well shaped eyes (even if tilt is different), symmetric proportioned faces, and angled faces. But Opry and Lachowski aren’t the rule.

Ironically Francisco Lachowski being so controversial here is further proof that not only is the fashion modeling industry run by gay men but this forum is also run by gay men :dafuckfeels:

We should in theory separate the looksmaxxing section into a gay male gaze maxxing and a female gaze maxxing sections. I assume despite this vast evidence I gave, some users here will prefer the aliens because it arouses them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Joe Rogancel, hardestmfintheroom and 23 others
Recessed narrow jaw, NCT and no zygos are peak female gaze @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Recessed narrow jaw, NCT and no zygos are peak female gaze @St.TikTokcel
Another gay man coping. Download grindr and maybe you’ll find one of the male models you worship on it. His pfp is a shirtless guy. Can the evidence Get any clearer? I think not

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel and 3 others
when i saw vinnie i had to scroll up to make sure this wasn't another @prettyboyy thread :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Another gay man coping. Download grindr and maybe you’ll find one of the male models you worship on it. His pfp is a shirtless guy. Can the evidence Get any clearer? I think not
Brown

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and St.TikTokcel
when i saw vinnie i had to scroll up to make sure this wasn't another @prettyboyy thread :lul:
Mod will make a Gay-looksmaxxing to appeal the diverse users we have here.

The Calvin Klein model mogs the rest.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
You think women prefer chubby cheeks than hollow?
No? I think they prefer hollow cheeks, just not the alien like hollow cheeks de Poot has. I mean does Bella hadid appeal to any of you, she has similarly alien like hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Respalier and Deleted member 29167
Everyone still ignoring the fact that male models are chosen by gay men and TikTokkers are chosen by straight women.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, TheDragon, illicit6 and 3 others
dnr cope more, Calvin klein model mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
This guy would be regularly hit on .. by gay men. He has a hyper masculine jaw and cheekbones and a positive canthal tilt. The positive tilt in the eyes is what makes him look zesty. Otherwise his face is hyper masculine. Out of the rest of the faces I’ll show you, he has the biggest chin and the most hollow cheeks.
so we should try to look less masculine but more femenine?

you are the only faggot here lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 29167
No? I think they prefer hollow cheeks, just not the alien like hollow cheeks de Poot has. I mean does Bella hadid appeal to any of you, she has similarly alien like hollow cheeks.
lmao nobody wants to look like de poot or barrett

both faggot aliens with 0 appeal to females

so we should try to look less masculine but more femenine?

you are the only faggot here lmao
No just find a balance. Stop thinking about everything in such black and white. No one there looks feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Another day another cope

Another day another cope
The real cope is half the users here think they look better than vinnie hacker despite not having a following of millions of girls. It’s like when girls think Lizzy is popular because of luck and not high male appeal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The real cope is half the users here think they look better than vinnie hacker despite not having a following of millions of girls. It’s like when girls think Lizzy is popular because of luck and not high male appeal.
Nobody denies that Vinnie is a chad.

• WTF
Nigga dont defend urself. U utter faggot. This thread is literally targeted at u. Got outclassed by some greycel

Nebula

Frauding.com​

JoinedOct 4, 2022
Posts2,118
Reputation2,169

Nobody denies that Vinnie is a chad.
Yes he’s the person (and others like him) you should take your inspiration from not male models selected by gay men.

• +1
IMG 8752
IMG 8753
IMG 8754

Mogged by CK model

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Do you really think straight women find a guy with long girl like blonde hair attractive?
When you look like a young Travis Fimmel 100%

Do you really think straight women find a guy with long girl like blonde hair attractive?
Well Vinnie has long blonde hair so....

When you look like a young Travis Fimmel 100%
But to your point I think Travis looks closer to Vinnie Hacker than the PSL models often mentioned here, which is probably why he’s had success outside modeling

Women and straight men don’t care about men’s fashion, so male runway model have to appeal to their only clientele, gay men.
their clients are retailers with clothes, perfumes, merchandise and big cloth houses like versace.
they are not elected by the women, but by the needs of the client and their product.

so obviously you shoot yourself in the knee right from the start.

yes sure vinnie hacker is all straight women choose. have you ever seen comments under his instagram and tiktok

no further comment on this low efford bait

No just find a balance. Stop thinking about everything in such black and white. No one there looks feminine.
the ck guy doesnt look "hyper masculine" and literally any model besides barrett/de poot is seen as attractive by women

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
their clients are retailers with clothes, perfumes, merchandise and big cloth houses like versace.
they are not elected by the women, but by the needs of the client and their product.

so obviously you shoot yourself in the knee right from the start.

yes sure vinnie hacker is all straight women choose. have you ever seen comments under his instagram and tiktok

no further comment on this low efford bait
What straight man cares about male perfumes beyond just buying whatever their friends buy?

• Hmm...
Yes he’s the person (and others like him) you should take your inspiration from not male models selected by gay men.
Fuck, bro. I literally just booked the surgery that will turn me from subhuman to male model. You think I should cancel and tell the surgeon to give me the surgery that turns me into Vinnie Hacker? (I feel so fucking gay even typing the name of an Instagram celebrity).

Fuck, bro. I literally just booked the surgery that will turn me from subhuman to male model. You think I should cancel and tell the surgeon to give me the surgery that turns me into Vinnie Hacker? (I feel so fucking gay even typing the name of an Instagram celebrity).
Get a face transplant :feelsokman:

Legit, PCT IS SHIT

yes this is true.

but the reason isnt because the modelling instustry is ran by gay men.

the reason is because male models are for male clothing, accessories etc.. in adverts so they use handsome, cool looking male gaze men to appeal to men who are trying to buy that stuff

male models role isnt for women to fawn over them

yes this is true.

but the reason isnt because the modelling instustry is ran by gay men.

the reason is because male models are for male clothing, accessories etc.. in adverts so they use handsome, cool looking male gaze men to appeal to men who are trying to buy that stuff

male models role isnt for women to fawn over them
Based. The idea is that men look at a MM and think "wow I wished I looked like that" which they don't even realise is from the POV of the male gaze (their own) not the females.

Users on this site literally hunt for pics of gl men and dickride them hard, I'd say 80% of the userbase here is gay af

Last edited: