Why has every Albanian user here been genuinely retarded ?

moggathon

moggathon

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 51576, noobs and 2 others
Country full of low IQ grugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, noobs, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
translation:

>Why did that Albanian guy have to rattle my cage like that, so now I'm just gonna cope by calling him retarded

Ok Untermensch

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and user123456
translation:

>Why did that Albanian guy have to rattle my cage like that, so now I'm just gonna cope by calling him retarded

Ok Untermensch
Rattle what cage? I didn’t read your op. I can think of 3 Albanian users (yourself included) that are genuinely retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
IMG 4855

@The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Heinrich Schmidt, gluee and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and shizuku11111
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
if anything its opposite, kosovars are braindead sub 80iq idiots, albanians in albania are okay
Many kosovar albanian/ghegs are inventors athletes and artists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and shizuku11111
you mean cocaine lords?
Hasan masurica for example invted the first flying machine and the solar calaender and had many more invention but he had to burn down his due to untermesnch ottomans invading he was afraid his invetions would be used against albanians

• +1
They have like 100k+ women in brothels across Europe. I see them on social media, complete zog puppets

• Hmm...
Hasan masurica for example invted the first flying machine and the solar calaender and had many more invention but he had to burn down his due to untermesnch ottomans invading he was afraid his invetions would be used against albanians
You adopted the untermensch ottomans religion, you dumb retards. You abandoned your catholic faith and now follow an Arab religion, like the servile little monkeys that you are.

Albanians are considerably worse than Africans

• Hmm...
You adopted the untermensch ottomans religion, you dumb retards. You abandoned your catholic faith and now follow an Arab religion, like the servile little monkeys that you are.

Albanians are considerably worse than Africans
we did more for Christianity than most races in europe the champion of christ was albanian justinian was illyrian/protoalbanian and Constantine was half illyrian

• +1
we did more for Christianity than most races in europe the champion of christ was albanian justinian was illyrian/protoalbanian and Constantine was half illyrian
You did so much for Christianity that you became apostates.

And yes, yes, I understand that every single relevant person in all of history is Albanian. Everyone is Albanian and they all did wonders for the world—except for Albania, somehow. They must have forgotten about that.

• Hmm...
You did so much for Christianity that you became apostates.

And yes, yes, I understand that every single relevant person in all of history is Albanian. Everyone is Albanian and they all did wonders for the world—except for Albania, somehow. They must have forgotten about that.
Study albanian history then then you will know why instead of just makeing low iq remarks and chimping out

Study albanian history then then you will know why instead of just makeing low iq remarks and chimping out
why do albaboonians take bait so easily and chimpout so easily. Who gives a fuck about this shit

• Hmm...
why do albaboonians take bait so easily and chimpout so easily. Who gives a fuck about this shit
Says im chimping out and starts using slurs when losing the debate

You have no history nigga. You are a mountain manlet turkish variant who have been historically consistently invaded by stronger powers because you've never had any military and you are goat herders without cohesion, education, faith, etc. You go where the winds of stronger powers take you.

• Hmm...
Just remember that any hate against albanians is 99% of the time just pure propaganda. Whatever makes copers sleep boyo.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
You have no history nigga. You are a mountain manlet turkish variant who have been historically consistently invaded by stronger powers because you've never had any military and you are goat herders without cohesion, education, faith, etc. You go where the winds of stronger powers take you.
Show a source thay we have no history or one that says we have turkish genes and also albania was rank 6 in military during the 70s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Deleted member 51576
Show a source thay we have no history or one that says we have turkish genes and also albania was rank 6 in military during the 70s
Stop giving this retard attention, this guy and that dude hirochan are on every thread hating on albanians, just remember it’s always the same 3 dudes hating and coping. Just ignore them

Just remember that any hate against albanians is 99% of the time just pure propaganda. Whatever makes copers sleep boyo.
Stop giving this retard attention, this guy and that dude hirochan are on every thread hating on albanians, just remember it’s always the same 3 dudes hating and coping. Just ignore them
Every single European country dislikes you though. This is uniquely a you problem, and not a propaganda problem. Keep the cope going little turk manlets

• Hmm...
Every single European country dislikes you though. This is uniquely a you problem, and not a propaganda problem. Keep the cope going little turk manlets
I have many swedish and german friends in the ns space and 181cm on avg is not manlet height

• +1
Nope, only in tiktok, not in real life. Go outside.

• +1
I have many swedish and german friends in the ns space and 181cm on avg is not manlet height
Last i heard albania is 179cm, and kosovo albania is like 183cm, and gheg albanian highlanders from the north are 187cm on average, Idk where’s he getting “manlet” from. And also “turk” when albanians specifically have 0% turkish dna.

• +1