Why have a retarded son?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Parents that bring retards onto planet earth are sick indeed. Why bring a male into existence knowing he’s got Down syndrome and won’t get ass his whole life and will suffer until his last breath? Very cruel…

I always make sure to bully and laugh at downies in public so their parents can know that what they did was wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, IAMNOTANINCEL, Viacheslav and 1 other person
Parents that bring retards onto planet earth are sick indeed. Why bring a male into existence knowing he’s got Down syndrome and won’t get ass his whole life and will suffer until his last breath? Very cruel…

I always make sure to bully and laugh at downies in public so their parents can know that what they did was wrong
It wasn't the parents fault, it was God's fault. This is not about ugly genes but being unlucky when the sperm fertilized the egg and it went wrong. Can't nature do things well?

It wasn't the parents fault, it was God's fault. This is not about ugly genes but being unlucky when the sperm fertilized the egg and it went wrong. Can't nature do things well?
Yeah, but in cases like that abortion should be the choice. End his life or else he’ll be born and hate every second of his existence and be a retarded loser who will just be another weakling for Chad to beat up

They could choose to abort if the child has a disability.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Stop acting like bashing someones skull in doesnt exist

They could choose to abort if the child has a disability.
Stop acting like bashing someones skull in doesnt exist
The abortion solution makes me wonder why we weren't aborted if we have been born so ugly, our parents could have done us a favor before the blackpill ruined our lives. Remember spartans killed all ugly and weak babies. Just kill an unlucky mf theory!

Last edited:
I right hooked an autistic toddler because he was too loud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Paul7