why have i not grown in years even tho plates open?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
i entered 14 years old with 172cm then i never grew again (16 rn) even tho my bone age is also 16

i was measured recently and it did came out 175cm but i think that could be just cause it was a different tape since old one was innacurate
even then why would i not grow for 2 years?

my brother is 186cm wasnt i supposed to be reaching his height already

does nature want me manlet
what i do

kindergarden.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vex, EzikoIsHere, NoseProphecy and 3 others
i entered 14 years old with 172cm then i never grew again (16 rn) even tho my bone age is also 16

i was measured recently and it did came out 175cm but i think that could be just cause it was a different tape since old one was innacurate

what i do
lack of igf-1 maybe. causes of this could be shit thyroid, low protein, low insulin (keto diet/ fasting/lack of carbs+sugars)
or just genetic recombination

or maybe ur adopted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beebeem_, AySab, axeyyek and 1 other person
lack of igf-1 maybe. causes of this could be shit thyroid, low protein, low insulin (keto diet/ fasting/lack of carbs+sugars)
or just genetic recombination

or maybe ur adopted
on blood test my igf-1 came out as 258,00ng/mL is this bad

i also got only 0,12ng/mL of HGH

shit diet

• So Sad
Reactions: JCaesar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and JCaesar
Compared to your brother, did you reach certain levels of puberty later than when he did?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and cyprian_tomaszewski
on blood test my igf-1 came out as 258,00ng/mL is this bad

i also got only 0,12ng/mL of HGH
it's bad, you should get tested for HGH deficiency but it's kinda too late

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, AySab and JCaesar
Take a hammer and smash ur knees to grow

Compared to your brother, did you reach certain levels of puberty later than when he did?
i got a growth spurt at 13 same as him tbh and also had a lot of acne, but that stage of puberty seems like it never went away as if i got stuck in it, like i still get new acne daily and just now am i starting to get some beard hairs. my face looks pretty similar as before too

from what he said tho he was already around that height at that age while i still have open plates yet no growth

it's bad, you should get tested for HGH deficiency but it's kinda too late
is it really late i got open plates and 16 years old bone age

how do i know if im deficient tho like i got 0,12ng/ml hgh as i said but is there a test you can do or somethin

is it really late i got open plates and 16 years old bone age

how do i know if im deficient tho like i got 0,12ng/ml hgh as i said but is there a test you can do or somethin
just go to an endocronologist. how did you get tested without the doctor suggesting that you have a deficiency and prescribing you HGH?

• +1
just go to an endocronologist. how did you get tested without the doctor suggesting that you have a deficiency and prescribing you HGH?
i asked the blood test lab to add in additional hormones in the test along with the base ones costed a bit more for each one

do u think i could get prescribed hgh at these levels and height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
i asked the blood test lab to add in additional hormones in the test along with the base ones costed a bit more for each one

idk, if the doctor is a bluepilled manlet himself then probably not but it's worth a try anyways

if he doesn't prescribe you should try to buy hgh yourself, but that'll cost you like 400$ monthly (maybe parents can help?)

• +1
because thats your genetic limit

idk, if the doctor is a bluepilled manlet himself then probably not but it's worth a try anyways

if he doesn't prescribe you should try to buy hgh yourself, but that'll cost you like 400$ monthly (maybe parents can help?)
i may try hopping between doctors altho id need my parents to help me for that

id have to blackpill them in some way maybe tell them id kms or something idk

i just realized i may actually be deficient this is scary

• +1
i may try hopping between doctors altho id need my parents to help me for that

id have to blackpill them in some way maybe tell them id kms or something idk

i just realized i may actually be deficient this is scary
you don't need to fully blackpill them, that would make it counterproductive as they will think you are crazy. if u tell them about roping they will think u have muh body dysmorphia and put you on SSRIs and then it'll be really over

Just point out that your brother was far taller at your age and that you might have some sort of deficiency, if the endo visit is free they will probably accept and you'll find out why you're shorter

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and JCaesar
you don't need to fully blackpill them, that would make it counterproductive as they will think you are crazy. if u tell them about roping they will think u have muh body dysmorphia and put you on SSRIs and then it'll be really over

Just point out that your brother was far taller at your age and that you might have some sort of deficiency, if the endo visit is free they will probably accept and you'll find out why you're shorter
true i should reserve the roping only if it got really brutal

i asked my mum to get me an endocrinologist im more worried about him being a bluepilled cuck rn tbh, if i actually have a deficiency its good i found the cause but i need him to actually prescribe me shit

kinda crazy if i do tho

• +1

first of all the 0,12 is baseline levels you need to stimulate hgh with any stimulating pill so u can find out your hgh its probably not 0,12
and for your igf1 i can say that it can be more ranges between 500-750 are optimal so start taking hgh so you can increase it and reach your potential

• Love it
start taking hgh so you can increase it and reach your potential
are those low levels enough to get prescribed hgh by an endocrino?

first of all the 0,12 is baseline levels you need to stimulate hgh with any stimulating pill so u can find out your hgh its probably not 0,12
and for your igf1 i can say that it can be more ranges between 500-750 are optimal so start taking hgh so you can increase it and reach your potential
thanks do u think i can reach and get back all my missed potential still? cause im 16 apparently some parts of my wrists are closed even tho other bones have open plates

what i do
Same I hit puberty early 😞

i got a growth spurt at 13 same as him tbh and also had a lot of acne, but that stage of puberty seems like it never went away as if i got stuck in it, like i still get new acne daily and just now am i starting to get some beard hairs. my face looks pretty similar as before too

from what he said tho he was already around that height at that age while i still have open plates yet no growth
You can go to the doctors and let them know and get hgh

Snack on Oreo mcflurries after playing some sports.

• Love it
Reactions: AySab
are those low levels enough to get prescribed hgh by an endocrino?

thanks do u think i can reach and get back all my missed potential still? cause im 16 apparently some parts of my wrists are closed even tho other bones have open plates
u cant get back your mixed potential but reach your new and weaker potential but im really sorry to tell you if your wrist growth plates are completely fused then thats why you dont grow and yes you are probably deficient in gh and if your plates are not fused a pediatric will prescribe hgh to you but he has to be a bit blackpilled for example find a pediatric who goes to gym and in any short or form of way tries to improve his looks a pediatric like this will precribe you anything you ask for

• +1
if your wrist growth plates are completely fused then thats why you dont grow
why, i thought your wrists could be closed but spine and legs open? wouldnt that still let you be taller

what i do
same story with me

Even though I'm a little taller than you, nature intended for us both to be manlets