Why haven't I grown much having tall parents?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
My dad is 6ft tall, but the thing is my mother is 5'9 (both prime heights). You'd think with parents like that I'd be like 6'3, even at 15 or 16.

But no, whether it was shitty genetic recombination or environmentally stunted growth, I somehow ended up at 5'11, turning 16 in a month:hnghn:

I'm not complaining about my height or anything, though getting heightmogged isn't a rare occurence in a tall country, but it's fucking disappointing.

Idk if I should even cope with that late growth spurt shit anymore, it's all BS, I SHOULD'VE BEEN 6'5+:lul:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
yeah idk u should be 6'5, since my parents are basically the same height, unless ur a late bloomercel like I was

• +1
why would you be 6'5 with a 6'0 dad and 5'9 mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, YugoDutch, wastedspermcel and 2 others
You are same height as me, a curry

Be proud!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and wastedspermcel
My dad is 5’7ft I’m 5’10 at 15

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and wastedspermcel
my dad is 5,7 my mom 5,5 and iam 6,1

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Shkreliii
yeah idk u should be 6'5, since my parents are basically the same height, unless ur a late bloomercel like I was
Idk man, my dad grew to 20, but I don't wanna cope with that. My bone age is less than 16 for sure but that means fuck all too:feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Idk man, my dad grew to 20, but I don't wanna cope with that. My bone age is less than 16 for sure but that means fuck all too:feelskek:
if u have the money then spam ai and hgh, may be cope but worth a try, u only get one puberty

dawg you're not even 16 yet

you'll grow; just make sure you dont do anything that negatively affects it

• JFL
if u have the money then spam ai and hgh, may be cope but worth a try, u only get one puberty
IMG 0002 00001
IMG 0001 00001
these my plates btw

• +1
nice, idrk how to read x-rays of growth plates ngl, but if ur shit is still open then spam spam spam hgh and ai
My radius is open. It's a shitty xray but it's like bone age 15

• +1
FORGOT TO MENTION MY FEET ARE SIZE 47.5 EU JFLL AT THIS SHIT

• JFL
@6PSLcel got these for free today lmao. 450iu of hgh sitting at home too in England

• Love it
why would you be 6'5 with a 6'0 dad and 5'9 mom
Mom is well above average height and father above average. If there's tall uncles and grandparents(tall genetics in the family) he could perhaps grow past 6'2 easily id say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Mom is well above average height and faith above average. If there's tall uncles and grandparents(tall genetics in the family) he could perhaps grow past 6'2 easily id say.
In general it's normal for zoomers to greatly surpass their parents' heights. All the males my age in school are taller than their father.