why havent my balls dropped yet 16

D

Deleted member 25323

Silver
is my growth stunted i think im low t and i have more estrogen cause gyno but im pretty tall but most of my growth was 14 to 15.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
is my growth stunted i think im low t and i have more estrogen cause gyno but im pretty tall but most of my growth was 14 to 15.
Probably the Balls-fairy has not visited you yet...

Did you put a condom under your pillow?

Pretending Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust, flippasav, Deleted member 22886 and 7 others
Probably the Balls-fairy has not visited you yet...

Did you put a condom under your pillow?

Pretending Eric Cartman GIF by South Park
so i just need to do that and i get flabby skin above balls?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
ask the doctor to do a rectal exam on u

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Post a picture baby boy i need to examine the problem
Sooty soot kiss OMG

JFL just transition and be my boywife tbh ngl fr

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 20370
i think i was born with my balls dropped ive heard people talk about it but it never happened me..

i have small balls to but avg penis and a little bit more girth than avg

Lift heavy weights..... My grandma used to say "if you lift heavy things your balls will get low" as a warning no to do it, but I did and it worked... THANKS GRANDMA, SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, LOVE YA 😍

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 25323
Lift heavy weights..... My grandma used to say "if you lift heavy things your balls will get low" as a warning no to do it, but I did and it worked... THANKS GRANDMA, SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, LOVE YA
i just wanna know why my balls are small and stick to penis man

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
Because you have Klinefelter syndrome
Someone said the same about me today when I posted a pic of my body, only because I got wide hips with a small waist... But funny thing is that I have a large cock with high T levels, so I'm a little confused 🤔

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25323
I don't know, gee.. there are some natural things you can try tho, check this out:

Try rubbing Olive Oil on your balls before sleep, do it for 1 month then report if something happened... I will start doing it tomorrow, got a full bottle of the top-tier stuff!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Screenshot 20230319 030348

Penis? This is mine.
Never did any serious Penis Enlargement routine, just tried some Jelqing and a Pump + Extensor 7 years ago... Now I'm trying to gather info so I can fix my Peyronie (which is terrible as you can see)... Never tried using substances, but things are looking promising from what I've read.

View attachment 2117317
Penis? This is mine.
Never did any serious Penis Enlargement routine, just tried some Jelqing and a Pump + Extensor 7 years ago... Now I'm trying to gather info so I can fix my Peyronie (which is terrible as you can see)... Never tried using substances, but things are looking promising from what I've read.
mirin your cock

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
mirin your cock
3 full years without using it... Last one was a hot 30yo white Stacy about to hit the wall... And now my first lay in 3 years will be a giant sheboon which looks like this:

Images   2023 03 20T000137530

Only mine is even BIGGER 🤭

• Woah
Estrogen ruined you, and now you're just another gymcel with a weak frame. Embrace your C tier status and just accept that you'll never be a Chad

• WTF
Estrogen ruined you, and now you're just another gymcel with a weak frame. Embrace your C tier status and just accept that you'll never be a Chad
is their anyway to change or am i fucked for life?

my frames not weak its better than avg if that helps my situation