DICKMAXXING: How i naturally increased my dick size by 2cm in 9 months.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Several guys wanted me to make a dickmaxxing thread since last summer. So here's my progress and methods. The spring is coming and it's the best time to maximise your natural potential.

My dick size at 18 (summer 2022) was 16cm BP. At that point, it had not increased for half a year. Now, after 9 months of natural dickmaxxing, it is 18cm BP.

I did not do any jelquing [why not to do jelquing], physical excercises, chemical gels or or other conventional methods.

What i did:

1. Proper diet.

Proper mainly animal based diet is essential for optimal testosterone levels. Eat local meat, dairy, eggs, bread, fruit and vegetables, spices, salt without iodine. Avoid plant oils, seeds, nuts, soy, too much sugar.

Testosterone is proven to be able to increaese penis size even in adulthood.

Without a steady flow of testosterone, the tissues in your penis, scrotum, and testicles can atrophy, or shrivel, says Dr Ramin.

2. Testicular cooling.

The testicles - the source of testosterone - operate more effectively at lower temperatures. Cooling them has been proven to increase testosterone levels immediately.

Our bodies aren't biologically adjustued to global warming and modern lifestyle, so in order to cancel out their influence, you have to cool the testicles.

First i experimented with icing the testicles, which works, but since then i found a more effective method. When i shower, i spray cold water directly at my scrotum. This leads heat away even more efficiently than icing. I cool my balls this way until i get an erection. At that point i know it significantly increased my free testosterone.

Significantly increases sperm motility (Jung, 2001). Significantly increases sperm density (Ivel, 2007). Significantly increases sperm viability (Galil, 1989). Significantly increases sperm quality (Jung, 2001).

3. Genital tanning

Tanning the tesicles is proven to increase testosterone by about 200%. It is the only time when heating up the testicle isn't detrimental.

I try to to get as much sunlight on my balls as i can.

4. Semen retention

Not ejaculating your semen for 7 days is proven to increase testosterone by about 145%. This shows that naturally, men are suplosed to have sex at most once a week.

Personally, since my T is very high, i have wet dreams very often. Semen retention kind of regulates itself in this way. What is important is that you don't ejaculate more than what is natural for you in particular. Generally, masturbating once a week is a good baseline.

5. Sunning

Sunning has been proven to increase testosterone. Furthermore, vitamin D, which is created by sunning directly increases penis size.

When the days are sunny, i try to get as much sun on my skin as i can. Ideally i try to sun naked, to incorporate testicle tanning into it.

7. Enough sleep

Basic but very important for optimal testosterone production.

I sleep atleast 8 hours on workdays and more on weekends.

8. Not wearing underwear

Underwear constricts bloodflow, doesn't allow proper growth and heats up your testicles.

I try to not wear any underwear. I sleep naked. When i have to, i wear loose boxers.

9. Not shaving

Shaving your penis and balls increases inflammation in that area and impairs your testosterone production. Furthermore any shaving creams or other estrogenic chemicals that you may use, as well as iron fragments get absorbed into your testicles.

I do not shave or trim. If you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

10. Leaving the foreskin on

Leaving the glans covered, as is natural, will ensure protection of the sensitive tissue from overstimulation and scarring. Overstimulation will cause weaker erections and scarrig will decrease the expansion potential of the glans, making your erected penis smaller.

Grow your penis naturally, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel
@LastGerman @poopoohead @ang3l @rightfulcel
@positivecoper

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, vladoxy, ArcticStorm and 33 others
ive been icing my face lately and taking cold showers so youre telling me that if i start icing my balls i will get a bigger dick too?

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre, poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
Before and after pictures where?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tsxnre, looksseg, OnlyHeightMatters and 4 others
ive been icing my face lately and taking cold showers so youre telling me that if i start icing my balls i will get a bigger dick too?
Yes you might.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
None of those things do jackshit jfl. But hey, it's okay, at least nobody else will grow but me. The less comp, the better

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 23564, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
Several guys wanted me to make a dickmaxxing thread since last summer. So here's my progress and methods. The spring is coming and it's the best time to maximise your natural potential.

My dick size at 18 (summer 2022) was 16cm BP. At that point, it had not increased for half a year. Now, after 9 months of natural dickmaxxing, it is 18cm BP.

I did not do any jelquing [why not to do jelquing], physical excercises, chemical gels or or other conventional methods.

What i did:

1. Proper diet.

Proper mainly animal based diet is essential for optimal testosterone levels. Eat local meat, dairy, eggs, bread, fruit and vegetables, spices, salt without iodine. Avoid plant oils, seeds, nuts, soy, too much sugar.

2. Testicular cooling.

The testicles - the source of testosterone - operate more effectively at lower temperatures. Cooling them has been proven to increase testosterone levels immediately.

Our bodies aren't biologically adjustued to global warming and modern lifestyle, so in order to cancel out their influence, you have to cool the testicles.

First i experimented with icing the testicles, which works, but since then i found a more effective method. When i shower, i spray cold water directly at my scrotum. This leads heat away even more efficiently than icing. I cool my balls this way until i get an erection. At that point i know it significantly increased my free testosterone.

3. Genital tanning

Tanning the tesicles is proven to increase testosterone by about 200%. It is the only time when heating up the testicle isn't detrimental.

I try to to get as much sunlight on my balls as i can.

4. Semen retention

Not ejaculating your semen for 7 days is proven to increase testosterone by about 145%. This shows that naturally, men are suplosed to have sex at most once a week.

Personally, since my T is very high, i have wet dreams very often. Semen retention kind of regulates itself in this way. What is important is that you don't ejaculate more than what is natural for you in particular. Generally, masturbating once a week is a good baseline.

5. Sunning

Sunning has been proven to increase testosterone. Furthermore, vitamin D, which is created by sunning directly increases penis size.

When the days are sunny, i try to get as much sun on my skin as i can. Ideally i try to sun naked, to incorporate testicle tanning into it.

7. Enough sleep

Basic but very important for optimal testosterone production.

I sleep atleast 8 hours on workdays and more on weekends.

8. Not wearing underwear

Underwear constricts bloodflow, doesn't allow proper growth and heats up your testicles.

I try to not wear any underwear. I sleep naked. When i have to, i wear loose boxers.

9. Not shaving

Shaving your penis and balls increases inflammation in that area and impairs your testosterone production. Furthermore any shaving creams or other estrogenic chemicals that you may use, as well as iron fragments get absorbed into your testicles.

I do not shave or trim. If you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

10. Leaving the foreskin on

Leaving the glans covered, as is natural, will ensure protection of the sensitive tissue from overstimulation and scarring. Overstimulation will cause weaker erections and scarrig will decrease the expansion potential of the glans, making your erected penis smaller.

Grow your penis naturally, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel

I doubt you can actually grow, only show what you already have.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Tales from the basement floor in Liberec

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
Thats just better erection quality,

• +1
Reactions: 147, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
I doubt you can actually grow, only show what you already have.
There likely is a cap to it, but most peoples penis size is inhibited, testosterone keeps getting lower over the years. That's why i talk about maximising potential.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
That paper on T increase with semen retention is retracted you fucking retard.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 21044

maybe if you low t and fix your test levels it goes back to your normal size, but no way testosterone increase your penis size when you are adult. how come most bodybuilders are absolute dicklets?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 22886

maybe if you low t and fix your test levels it goes back to your normal size,
It goes past that. No such thing as "normal size" it's relative.
but no way testosterone increase your penis size when you are adult. how come most bodybuilders are absolute dicklets?
The T they inject doesn't act the same way as natural T. It causes testicular atrophy, nuking natural testosteron, while not being able to fully replace it.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, malicieusss and smoothsexy
Thanks for this penis pill. I will even go further beyond by not only sleeping naked but also going outside naked.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fcgvhguygftc, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 21044
Thanks for this penis pill. I will even go further beyond by not only sleeping naked but also going outside naked.
Gigabased and high Tea.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Thoughts on water pumping?

living a healthy lifestyle will probably improve your erection quality but it will not make your dick bigger permanently

I'm not a fan it'll ruin you eq. Read the jelquing thread i linked.
Doesn't it enhance your eq. Atleast thats what everyone says, never bought one myself

Doesn't it enhance your eq. Atleast thats what everyone says, never bought one myself
No it totally ruins it but they obviously can't admit that. Read the thread.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
No it totally ruins it but they obviously can't admit that. Read the thread.
Lol no my EQ is off the charts lol and my dick is extremely veiny and larger flaccid. I do timed pressure holds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Lol no my EQ is off the charts lol and my dick is extremely veiny and larger flaccid. I do timed pressure holds
Even when not pumping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Bro is a cock tanner

• JFL
Even when not pumping?
I’m not pumping I’m doing tunica malleability exercises and timed pressure holds, it’s different from normal jelling which will damage your penis. Normal EQ length and girth is higher than normal and after a timed pressure holds, my dick is way thicker. It’s not soft, it’s alot harder and veinier tbh than before

• Hmm...
what do you think about angion?

Hahahhahaha, I'll try this shit and report in August

• Love it
what do you think about angion?
Not a fan of physical pe alhough i don't know much about this method. Read the thread i linked.

3295194 3FA447B0 6C21 4388 B3AB FD559E1A1728

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, Icon, LowTrust and 2 others
How do you clean your dick if you leave it covered up always? Or should you just wash once a week or something?
Tbf my dick is alot more sensitive now I stopped washing daily I think daily washing actually makes your dick numb jfl

• +1
How do you clean your dick if you leave it covered up always? Or should you just wash once a week or something?
Tbf my dick is alot more sensitive now I stopped washing daily I think daily washing actually makes your dick numb jfl

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
are you taking 50,000 iu of vitamin d3 daily? and is it safe?

Last edited:
Step 1: genetics

what if u actually wants to desensitize your glans (in case of PE for instance)

Otherwise based thread.

• JFL
he said in case of pe
he wants to trade any feeling during sex to last longer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Idk why you'd want that.
well I had PE before and managed to somewhat fix it with kegels + desensitizing a bit the glans.

Nowhere near circumcised penis obviously, this would be mentally retarded.

• Hmm...
well I had PE before and managed to somewhat fix it with kegels + desensitizing a bit the glans.

bro pe doesnt really matter
just bust quick first time then u will naturally last longer for the next rounds
dont desensitize ur shit for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and malicieusss
bro pe doesnt really matter
just bust quick first time then u will naturally last longer for the next rounds
dont desensitize ur shit for that

"Premature ejaculation" doesn't exist. It's made up feminist bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, malicieusss and Deleted member 24712
Good Thread. Will experiment and help guys when I dickmaxx fully

• +1
Banger Thread!

• Love it
I gave this article a shot but you are just another edgelord kid making constant penis-after-penis article who could be using that time enjoying the real world, please understand

• JFL
I gave this article a shot but you are just another edgelord kid making constant penis-after-penis article who could be using that time enjoying the real world, please understand
Over.

diet is mostly correct but you're a retard if you think spices and salt are good for you. vegetables as well. to be in optimal health you should consume what your ancestors ate which was primarily animal products and organ meat. You were seen as a peasant if you had to eat vegetables or fruits.

• +1