Why having a business and chasing financial freedom is the most important thing in life

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Why having a business and chasing financial freedom is the most important thing in life

3 things you need to be happy:

- working on something your passionate about/enjoy/find fulfilling
so u dont feel like a demotivated slave

- high wages
so u can afford to enjoy life and have freedom

- freedom
so u have freedom most the time instead of only 1 week per year of time u can book off work
also whats the point having a rolex if it tells you what time your lunch break finishes

good luck getting all 3 of those things in a job

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Brootal and 8 others
Time is the most valuable non-renewable resource.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Oueyy, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others

- high wages

- freedom
so u have freedom most the time instead of only 1 week per year of time u can book off work
also whats the point having a rolex if it tells you what time your lunch break finishes

wageslaving is worse than inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, JovenCansao and 7 others

- high wages

- freedom

The freedom point. Is the only point, i might disagree with. When freedom means having free time also.

Most entrepreneurs I know, that do well. Have very little free time. Due to being busy alot with their company, working many hours, feeling many responsibilities to work alot to satisfy the customers and managing the employees, etc...

In the sense of free time. The neet moggs.

The freedom point. Is the only point, i might disagree with. When freedom means having free time also.

Most entrepreneurs I know, that do well. Have very little free time. Due to being busy alot with their company, working many hours, feeling many responsibilities to work alot to satisfy the customers and managing the employees, etc...

well theyre shit businessmen then

good businessmen hire people within their company so it runs like an automated machine without them

freedom.

well theyre shit businessmen then
maybe
good businessmen hire people within their company so it runs like an automated machine without them
some of them have plenty employees. 1 has 100+ employees I think, dude is very very busy managing all the employees and the business.
I know he also tried to find employees to do certain important things, but it failed to find good ones or him to be satisfied with them or trust worthy enough. I guess.

Anyways.

Musk is also a shit business man than. Dude works many hours constantly, he claims. on his businesses.
I doubt one can be so passive with running a business. maybe some can, but I rarely seen that.

For freedom, it's better to have income from posessions, that need limited or no management.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 26859
Can low iq people maintain a business and make it successful just by studying entrepreneurship? Or you also need personal skills too ...

Can low iq people maintain a business and make it successful just by studying entrepreneurship? Or you also need personal skills too ...
Yes. If they can pick good talent people to help them and work for/ with them. And they got good people skills

These online business owners spend their free tile very well because they can travel wherever they want so that 1 day in a month they aren't working they can have an experience to remember for the rest of their life like skiing in the alps