Why height is a cope in fighting - weight matters not height

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The reason you see lanklets winning fights against manlets, is because lanklets weigh a lot more. As a result they hold a greater advantage when it comes to fighting, say we have a 60kg man vs 80kg man. The energy needed to lift and move an 80kg man is more than the energy needed to move a 60kg man, as a result the smaller fighter (who will also have less strength) is going to be lifting a heavier weight and get tired much quicker - as well as have a tougher time moving the 80kg compared to the lighter weight the lanklet needs to move.

If we were to equalise weight, than height would play very little role in the outcome of a fight. Both tall and short fighters have their own styles of fighting, none are superior to the other, they're just different. Take boxing for example, a taller man could just keep the shorter fighter out of range with his jab since he has reach advantage, as well as the greater punching power (yes lanklets hit harder too due to their fists travelling a greater distance thus able to achieve a higher velocity).

Now compare it to the shorter man, who needs to fight in the pocket. What the lanklet has in power and range, the shorter man makes up for in speed. A manlet fighting from the pocket is able to throw much faster punches than a lanklet (as when he throws his punch, he needs to cover less distance to return it back to him), fighting from the pocket also means the power advantage the lanklet has is gone as well as the manlet being able to rotate his body faster for a greater punch. The disadvantage of fighting from the pocket means that the manlet will also be getting hit as well.

Now take grappling, when up against taller people, things like hip tosses and foot sweeps work well as they have a higher centre of gravity and can't move around as fast. But their longer legs also mean that leg reaps work a lot more in their favour.

There are advantages and disadvantages to being short, but it is very much possible for a shorter lighter fighter to beat a stronger and heavier fighter if the skill gap between them is large enough.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, ballskin, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Read all of it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
@Thompsonz

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Weight classes.

But height is strongly correlated with strength because the body is 3dimensional. A 10% taller guy (fe 170cm vs 187cm) will not only be taller but wider, and farther.

x, y, z axis 10% more muscle for equal frames
Edit: @FailedNormieManlet don't laugh
x, y, z axis + 10% means ~30% more muscle for equal frames, since 1.1x1.1x1.1 = 1.331

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Banderacell, ballskin and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 13332
But height and weight usually go hand in hand

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, WhiteGoodman, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
But height and weight usually go hand in hand
Yes, while height and weight do have a correlation, it does not mean that taller fighters are automatically better. It's heavier fighters.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yes, while height and weight do have a correlation, it does not mean that taller fighters are automatically better. It's heavier fighters.
They still have an advantage over shorter guys like their reach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, WhiteGoodman and FailedNormieManlet
read my post jfl
Muhh speed

E11ED7EA A416 412D 868F FF28F90C6D9F

just watch maga ismailov (5ft9 ) vs alexander emelianenko (6ft5)

how these tallfags gonna fight a buff manlet with a low center of gravity? they wont stop this bull takedown

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Weight classes.

But height is strongly correlated with strength because the body is 3dimensional. A 10% taller guy (fe 170cm vs 187cm) will not only be taller but wider, and farther.

x, y, z axis 10% more muscle for equal frames
a 10% taller guy weighs more hence he has more strength. A shorter man has a smaller frame but is physically more able to pack on more muscle within that weight class as things like his skeleton being less heavy.

If both weights are equal, shorter guys are going to be stronger

The reason you see lanklets winning fights against manlets, is because lanklets weigh a lot more. As a result they hold a greater advantage when it comes to fighting, say we have a 60kg man vs 80kg man. The energy needed to lift and move an 80kg man is more than the energy needed to move a 60kg man, as a result the smaller fighter (who will also have less strength) is going to be lifting a heavier weight and get tired much quicker - as well as have a tougher time moving the 80kg compared to the lighter weight the lanklet needs to move.

If we were to equalise weight, than height would play very little role in the outcome of a fight. Both tall and short fighters have their own styles of fighting, none are superior to the other, they're just different. Take boxing for example, a taller man could just keep the shorter fighter out of range with his jab since he has reach advantage, as well as the greater punching power (yes lanklets hit harder too due to their fists travelling a greater distance thus able to achieve a higher velocity).

Now compare it to the shorter man, who needs to fight in the pocket. What the lanklet has in power and range, the shorter man makes up for in speed. A manlet fighting from the pocket is able to throw much faster punches than a lanklet (as when he throws his punch, he needs to cover less distance to return it back to him), fighting from the pocket also means the power advantage the lanklet has is gone as well as the manlet being able to rotate his body faster for a greater punch. The disadvantage of fighting from the pocket means that the manlet will also be getting hit as well.

Now take grappling, when up against taller people, things like hip tosses and foot sweeps work well as they have a higher centre of gravity and can't move around as fast. But their longer legs also mean that leg reaps work a lot more in their favour.

There are advantages and disadvantages to being short, but it is very much possible for a shorter lighter fighter to beat a stronger and heavier fighter if the skill gap between them is large enough.
dude stop making these threads, people here arent into combat and arent going to get it, some dude thinks untrained white lanklet can murder 40yr trained muay thai master.

most guys here have never even let their hands go in their lives, so they wont ever get it, I have tried many times myself.

remember, AJ just signed a £12m deal with M&S, fury dont get no deals

• JFL
dude stop making these threads, people here arent into combat and arent going to get it, some dude thinks untrained white lanklet can murder 40yr trained muay thai master.

most guys here have never even let their hands go in their lives, so they wont ever get it, I have tried many times myself.

remember, AJ just signed a £12m deal with M&S, fury dont get no deals
I am bored and want to ignite a debate.

skinnyfags btfo :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, looksmaxxed and FailedNormieManlet
Weight is more important but height matters as well: longer reach, longer arms/legs mean stronger punches/kicks etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and WhiteGoodman
people who are taller tend to weight more, all else being equal. the more inclusive category is size

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hipcel and FailedNormieManlet
Weight is more important but height matters as well: longer reach, longer arms/legs mean stronger punches/kicks etc.
Yes but that can all be offset by closing distance jfl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Reach>>Height and weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes but that can all be offset by closing distance jfl
True.
But a tall person will obv try to keep a distance to his opponent and it won’t be so easy for the shorter person to close this distance

• +1
True.
But a tall person will obv try to keep a distance to his opponent and it won’t be so easy for the shorter person to close this distance
That's where skill comes into play though

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
That's where skill comes into play though
Yea sure. I think it also depends on the type of fighting. In boxing, kickboxing etc. height probably matters more than in sports where really close body contact is involved like in mma.

• +1
Avg clueless fighter. Reach means nothing once you are on the ground, weight mogs all
Most people seem to agree that reach is the most powerful weapon in mma.
A user a couple weeks ago posted an article here about reach advantage and how typically fighters in general with the reach advantage have a 65% higher chance of winning the fight than fighters without.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and FailedNormieManlet
A shorter man has a smaller frame but is physically more able to pack on more muscle within that weight class as things like his skeleton being less heavy.
Cope muscle mass and skeleton weight are strongly correlated.

Also lol at that low IQ clown @Thompsonz liking comments without understanding them

• JFL
Another cope thread. This forum should be renamed to copemax.org

Looks like nobody wants to accept the truth these days because the blue pill tastes better :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Looks like you watch too much AlphaDestiny

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, mafiaboy and Hipcel
FailedNormieManlet tier thread starter pack:

BJJ threads
Ethnic women are whores threads
British women are hypergamous whores threads
Judeo-christian morals have turned you into a cuck threads
Reddit Cuckold copypasta troll thread

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and FailedNormieManlet
Most people seem to agree that reach is the most powerful weapon in mma.
reach is an advantage yes, but it doesn't offset weight differences and again, you need to play a specific style to utilise reach, look at dominant champions like khabib and oliveira, their style is more or less based on grappling and submissions, where reach matters a lot less. Dudes like Jon Jones and adesanya have lanky limbs and chip away at their opponents.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Another cope thread. This forum should be renamed to copemax.org

Looks like nobody wants to accept the truth these days because the blue pill tastes better :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Looks like you watch too much AlphaDestiny
Keep coping. The little guy always wins :soy:

53F06A54 491C 4D18 AB37 2FB2C7E18339

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
FailedNormieManlet tier thread starter pack:

BJJ threads
Ethnic women are whores threads
British women are hypergamous whores threads
Judeo-christian morals have turned you into a cuck threads
Reddit Cuckold copypasta troll thread
I've not been out in a while, but after tomorrow, I'm done with exams and will write about blackpills I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Cope muscle mass and skeleton weight are strongly correlated.

Also lol at that low IQ clown @Thompsonz liking comments without understanding them
low IQ alert.

If you're in a weight category of 60kg, if your skeleton weights 40kg, you can only pack 20kg of muscle vs someone whose skeleton is 50kg who can pack on 10kg.

low IQ alert.

If you're in a weight category of 60kg, if your skeleton weights 40kg, you can only pack 20kg of muscle vs someone whose skeleton is 50kg who can pack on 10kg.
Wtf dude you're out of touch 10kg+ is a reasonable range. Search for correlation bone mass, muscle mass, the biggest predictor

• JFL
I'm just quoting random numbers, obvs a skeleton doesn't weigh 50kg. But was illustrating that a lanklets skeleton is heavier and so he can't put on as much muscle
Cope. You had no idea. The correlation is strong, my point stands.

Cope. You had no idea. The correlation is strong, my point stands.
whatever floats your boat, despite your point not making any mathematical sense

autisticaly written post as.always, but I know what you're saying, and you're right

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
autisticaly written post as.always, but I know what you're saying, and you're right
how is my writing style autistic? I got told by some girl the way I word stuff is funny too

how is my writing style autistic? I got told by some girl the way I word stuff is funny too
too long for this forum man. I read it, most low IQ adderall addicts here wont

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and FailedNormieManlet