Why heightmogging doesn't really matter

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
The height pill is in fact a brutal one indeed. But, there are a lot of caveats to it.

Firstly, the average height in the United States for white males (20-39 + the only race that matters for competition) is 5'9-5'9.5
The average height in the Netherlands and Northern Germany is around 5'11.5-6'0

Now, the reason heightmogging doesn't matter that much is, when you are at a certain point for height (5'10-6'1), then finding someone taller and BETTER LOOKING is virtually extremely rare.

If you are 5 PSL, 6'0 and have decent appeal then you are literally set. You are Tall and Good looking. You would have to go to the most Chadified areas of the world to consistently find people that are both over 5 PSL, 6'2, and have somewhat of appeal. Heightmogging only matters to me whenever it comes to guys that have any facial aesthetics and smv. I'm not concerned with heightmogging ogres and long faced 6'7 twinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, piscicide, owlofathena and 10 others

depends on state

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and PYT
Manlet

OP

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
isn't this already known.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1862
The height pill is in fact a brutal one indeed. But, there are a lot of caveats to it.

Firstly, the average height in the United States for white males (20-39 + the only race that matters for competition) is 5'9-5'9.5

Now, the reason heightmogging doesn't matter that much is, when you are at a certain point for height (5'10-6'1), then finding someone taller and BETTER LOOKING is virtually extremely rare.

If you are 5 PSL, 6'0 and have decent appeal then you are literally set. You are Tall and Good looking. You would have to go to the most Chadified areas of the world to consistently find people that are both over 5 PSL, 6'2, and have somewhat of appeal. Heightmogging only matters to me whenever it comes to guys that have any facial aesthetics and smv. I'm not concerned with heightmogging ogres and long faced 6'7 twinks.
actually agree ngl

but idk about those average height numbers ngl

You think they are much higher?
Not from the US, but from users on here (yeah ik, not that reliable but factoring in how over exaggerated things are) I'd guess that the average is closer to 5'11? In the UK tho people are pretty short & 5'9 is prob accurate depending on area.

6'0 is not enough that's cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and randomuser2407
Not from the US, but from users on here (yeah ik, not that reliable but factoring in how over exaggerated things are) I'd guess that the average is closer to 5'11? In the UK tho people are pretty short & 5'9 is prob accurate depending on area.
I'd disagree, I live in the US and I agree with 5'9.5 being the max average for white males.

There is a huge difference between 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 4, if you've ever seen Supernatural, you know what I am talking about, Dean Winchester (played by Jensen Ackles) is 6 foot 1 while Sam Winchester (played by Jared Padalecki) is 6 foot 4.
Dean looks tiny next to his brother Sam even though they only have a 3 inch difference between them.

So, although you can't get mogged by a guy who is only 1 inch taller than you, you can get mogged by those who are 3 inches taller than you.

However, when you reach a threshold where you are the tallest almost everywhere you go, like at 6 foot 4 in my case, it's very rare to meet guys who are 6 foot 7, so in my case I can never get heightmogged, which is why my height is a huge halo, because I am the tallest in the vast majority of places that I am in, and women want me because that is rare.

Nowadays, there are lots of guys who are 6 foot 2, but very few who are 6 foot 4 and even fewer who are 6 foot 7 or more.

Attachments

• d68ct1q-861f0270-275d-4067-8de1-53a8673f43a7.jpg
    d68ct1q-861f0270-275d-4067-8de1-53a8673f43a7.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 79
  • suits_5414.jpg
    suits_5414.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 78
  • SN1501b_0190r-1014x570.jpg
    SN1501b_0190r-1014x570.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
There is a huge difference between 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 4, if you've ever seen Supernatural, you know what I am talking about, Dean Winchester (played by Jensen Ackles) is 6 foot 1 while Sam Winchester (played by Jared Padalecki) is 6 foot 4.
Dean looks tiny next to his brother Sam even though they only have a 3 inch difference between them.

So, although you can't get mogged by a guy who is only 1 inch taller than you, you can get mogged by those who are 3 inches taller than you.

However, when you reach a threshold where you are the tallest almost everywhere you go, like at 6 foot 4 in my case, it's very rare to meet guys who are 6 foot 7, so in my case I can never get heightmogged, which is why my height is a huge halo, because I am the tallest in the vast majority of places that I am in, and women want me because that is rare.

Nowadays, there are lots of guys who are 6 foot 2, but very few who are 6 foot 4 and even fewer who are 6 foot 7 or more.
Nice, but no 6'4 for your low appeal and 4 psl face tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Blackout.xl and randomuser2407

nigga jensen ackles is a weak 6'0, check celeb heights.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
idk but i’m 5’9 and it’s definitely a falio to be lower end of average.

2 inches above average height imo to be safe

You describe it all from the point of view of: female selection/dating.

BUT. among men, heightmogging matters more.
As in dominance over other males. If you are short, taller men will bully you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8064
Surgery can ascend you, what are u talking about
yes it can... if you have the money. 90% of guys here aren't even gonna be able to afford a nose job, let alone surgeries to actually ascend you by any substantial amount.

• +1
yes it can... if you have the money. 90% of guys here aren't even gonna be able to afford a nose job, let alone surgeries to actually ascend you by any substantial amount.
Just wage slave and live with your parents and save 90% of ur income theory

• +1

holy shit bro i was watching this show somewhere today and mirin jared padalecki so hard i wanted to ask the person what is the show but i didn't want to look like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You describe it all from the point of view of: female selection/dating.

BUT. among men, heightmogging matters more.
As in dominance over other males. If you are short, taller men will bully you.

Nigga IDGAF about being more "dominant" over other males due to some arbitrary shit. If a male feels the need to physically bully others for their height and shit, then that is just plain retarded. I give 0 fucks about what dudes think of me.

• JFL
now your saying it's about money, but earlier you said he would only be able to ascend .5 PSL points no matter how many surgeries he got. Be consistent with your argument son

Nice, but no 6'4 for your low appeal and 4 psl face tbh.
Women aren't obsessed with black pilled features like you think.

If women were really obsessed with such things, then they wouldn't check me out.

What you don't realize is that models like Gandy and Lachowski are so rare that it's possible to never meet a Chad. I know that I have never seen guys who were very good looking at my school or in Montreal in general. The reason why women think I look good is because they don't compare me to supermodels, because supermodels are rare.

The reason why I don't succeed on Tinder isn't because I am ugly, it's because I don't have the look for tinder, I can't grow a beard yet and I am very skinny for my height and I don't pose well in pictures so I am not good enough for tinder.

Guys who do well in tinder aren't the stereotypical Chad, they don't have a model face, many of them are way uglier than I am, the main difference is that they look older and they are very muscular.

After gymmaxxing, it's guaranteed that I am going to get 99+ likes on tinder and I don't even need to be huge like a superhero on the big screen, just an above average physique would be enough to slay on tinder at my height.

Of course, face does matter but once you're at the normal level (aka normie according to black pill), height and muscles alone will give you all the women you want. The only time where face is a failo is if you look nerdy, too young or have important deformities in the face, I don't however. I don't have huge eyes, my eyes are deepset, my nose is normal, my jaw is above average, my hair is also above average, so I look good enough in the face.

• +1
Reactions: nkpfgensgkl;smges, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8064
now your saying it's about money, but earlier you said he would only be able to ascend .5 PSL points no matter how many surgeries he got. Be consistent with your argument son
No, what I said was, a "bit" of surgeries. I was meaning that 90% of people aren't going to be able to afford surgeries to ascend them by over .5 PSL, so there isn't any reason to entertain that thought. I said that you can ascend by way more than .5 PSL through surgeries, but again, nobody has the money to blow on bimax, genio, etc.

Nigga IDGAF about being more "dominant" over other males due to some arbitrary shit. If a male feels the need to physically bully others for their height and shit, then that is just plain retarded. I give 0 fucks about what dudes think of me.
Thing is. women see that also, and it can lower a man his SMV. Especially in social situation.
Almost nothing dries a female more up, than a man being seen as weak by other man.
For sure, you ain't getting elected as a short man, or other type of soical settings in general.

• +1
Women aren't obsessed with black pilled features like you think.

If women were really obsessed with such things, then they wouldn't check me out.

What you don't realize is that models like Gandy and Lachowski are so rare that it's possible to never meet a Chad. I know that I have never seen guys who were very good looking at my school or in Montreal in general. The reason why women think I look good is because they don't compare me to supermodels, because supermodels are rare.

The reason why I don't succeed on Tinder isn't because I am ugly, it's because I don't have the look for tinder, I can't grow a beard yet and I am very skinny for my height and I don't pose well in pictures so I am not good enough for tinder.

Guys who do well in tinder aren't the stereotypical Chad, they don't have a model face, many of them are way uglier than I am, the main difference is that they look older and they are very muscular.

After gymmaxxing, it's guaranteed that I am going to get 99+ likes on tinder and I don't even need to be huge like a superhero on the big screen, just an above average physique would be enough to slay on tinder at my height.

Of course, face does matter but once you're at the normal level (aka normie according to black pill), height and muscles alone will give you all the women you want. The only time where face is a failo is if you look nerdy, too young or have important deformities in the face, I don't however. I don't have huge eyes, my eyes are deepset, my nose is normal, my jaw is above average, my hair is also above average, so I look good enough in the face.
unironically agree.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
No, what I said was, a "bit" of surgeries. I was meaning that 90% of people aren't going to be able to afford surgeries to ascend them by over .5 PSL, so there isn't any reason to entertain that thought. I said that you can ascend by way more than .5 PSL through surgeries, but again, nobody has the money to blow on bimax, genio, etc.
i'm just testing you bro, i agree tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Thing is. women see that also, and it can lower a man his SMV. Especially in social situation.
Almost nothing dries a female more up, than a man being seen as weak by other man.
For sure, you ain't getting elected as a short man, or other type of soical settings in general.

But, like I said, any self respecting man doesn't resort to bullying others. Ogres bully, not the good looking guys. Dominance doesn't happen with guys who have any self respect, so after getting through that, it's all about your aesthetics.

But, like I said, any self respecting man doesn't resort to bullying others. Ogres bully, not the good looking guys. Dominance doesn't happen with guys who have any self respect, so after getting through that, it's all about your aesthetics.
bullying is part of everyday life. u even do it urself without noticing. its like the one guy who always gets joked about, is most likely the shortest as well

holy shit bro i was watching this show somewhere today and mirin jared padalecki so hard i wanted to ask the person what is the show but i didn't want to look like a faggot
This is a photo of me and Jensen Ackles from the 2014 Supernatural Convention in Toronto. I started watching the show on the night of December 25th 2013 and from January to February I binged all the episodes that had been released from 2005 to February 2014, then, I went to that convention not long after, it was a lot of fun, and the craziest thing is that almost the entire audience were women. There was only one other guy there apart from me and he was there with his girlfriend.

When Jensen saw me for the photo he was kind of happy to finally see 1 guy after taking photos with so many women. Also, it was kind of special to finally see the Jensen in person after seeing him in the show for so many hours in a row, in fact, I went a little bit fanboy over him at first because it was the first time that I saw a celebrity in person up close like that.

Then when I went to Montreal Comic Con in that same year (2014), I saw Osric Chau, and I was there with my sister and they talked for 1 hour together, and I managed to talk to him a bit too, he was more approachable because he isn't as famous as everyone else, but he still played in many episodes of the show. Then I tried to talk to Stephen Amell (the guy who plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in Arrow) and the conversation was very awkward, I saw him at the end of his day and he was very rude because I didn't pay for anything and he was at the end of his day so he didn't feel obligated to talk. What I said to him was really cringe though so I understand, but I'll never forget that about him, especially since arrow is a show that I really liked at the time.

Attachments

• Jensen Ackles and Me.png
    Jensen Ackles and Me.png
    891.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions