Why hollow cheeks are impossible for most men

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
For many men such as myself, it is impossible to get hollow cheeks, no matter how low bf % we get, no matter how much we "muh mew" we will always have weird looking cheekbones that make us look like fucking aliens.

Now clearly the right one doesn't look too bad, but it will never compare to the mogger look of the left.

stop with this dumb shit the only difference between the two pics is lighting

• +1
Reactions: Detective, kuroganeikki, babouchelelouche and 11 others
i got a friend with hollow cheeks, he doesn;t look good with it

stop with this dumb shit the only difference between the two pics is lighting
one has low cheekbones with forward maxilla the other has high cheekbones with recessed maxilla, there's a difference

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 22354 and Mongrelcel
both have hollow cheeks
its the lighting hitting their face that makes them look different
put the right guy in the same lighting as the guy on the left, he'll have similar hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
another important thing to mention is a wide mandible is probably the most important aspect of hollow cheeks aside from low body fat

the right one mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Detective and optimisticzoomer
one has low cheekbones with forward maxilla the other has high cheekbones with recessed maxilla, there's a difference

Oh come on.
Don't call that recessed.
A guy with a really recessed maxilla has nasolabial folds, not any kind of hollow cheeks.

Has everything to do with position and shape of the canine fossa in this case. I don't think one is necessarily better than the other, and in my personal opinion, I disagree with you and think that the right looks way better than the left.

Oh come on.
Don't call that recessed.
A guy with a really recessed maxilla has nasolabial folds, not any kind of hollow cheeks.
Nasolabila folds can be caused by loose upper midface skin as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nasolabila folds can be caused by loose upper midface skin as well.
Hollow cheeks are one of the most overated and aging stuff. You want to look youthful with fatpad not starving prisoner

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: deviou_s, Deleted member 22354 and Moggable
This is lighting retard

The left one is known as a shallow canine fossa, and the right is a deep-set canine fossa.
Lighting does come into play with this, but it's also just bones.
The shallow canine fossa is generally more low trust, while the deep-set canine fossa is more high trust with people like chico who has a deep-set canine fossa. Opry, Barret have a shallow canine fossa, and it can make them look a little weird lol.

• +1
Reactions: 167 and Verse
The left one is known as a shallow canine fossa, and the right is a deep-set canine fossa.
Lighting does come into play with this, but it's also just bones.
The shallow canine fossa is generally more low trust, while the deep-set canine fossa is more high trust with people like chico who has a deep-set canine fossa. Opry, Barret have a shallow canine fossa, and it can make them look a little weird lol.
I have deep set canine fossa is it over for me bro be honest??

I have deep set canine fossa is it over for me bro be honest??
no both looks great but you probably won't be seen as low trust but ian somerhalder has somewhat of a deep-set canine fossa and still dark triad maxxes

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Hollow cheeks are one of the most overated and aging stuff. You want to look youthful with fatpad not starving prisoner
got hollow cheeks at the cost of so many of my fat pads 😿

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Point stands.. most guys cant just get those cheekbone/hollow cheeks by just dropping bf

Myself included….

Doctor Who Reaction GIF