Why Human Females are so weak compared to Animal Females ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
A woman could get raped by a 10 year old boy while Female Bears, Tigers, Lions etc.... are still extremly dangerous even if they are weaker than their male counterpart

So why this extreme difference in humans ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 5180, Baldingman1998 and 13 others

Society​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, goat2x and Deleted member 10987
She would break your skull
De61suf 6fcb5cf2 7963 47ee bfb7 87e05775f871

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Stackz, Toth's thot and 18 others
64 Days 3 Hours and 13 Minutes on this forum and you finally discover sexual dimorphism. Slow clap 👏 👏 👏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, mewcoper, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
64 Days 3 Hours and 13 Minutes on this forum and you finally discover sexual dimorphism. Slow clap 👏 👏 👏
Why Sexual dimorphism is clearly pronounced in humans ?

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, SOS-Sonic, ChristianChad and 1 other person
no selection for it

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SkinjobCatastrophe, BigBoy and 3 others
A woman could get raped by a 10 year old boy while Female Bears, Tigers, Lions etc.... are still extremly dangerous even if they are weaker than their male counterpart

View attachment 1166196
Also nah 10 year old boy can't subdue a grown woman unless she's very tiny, this is the size difference plus 10 year old boys haven't gone through puberty

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Baldingman1998, Growth Plate and 3 others
i think evolution . animals in the nature need to survive so they ajust to it look at monkeys .
chimps live overall in a dangerous place (africa) meanwhile orangutans live in a way safer place (Southeast Asia)
meanwhile we human live in an even safer place because we are the danger in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, SOS-Sonic, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I wonder how the difference stands up across the board. I think lions and gorillas have at least as much difference. You do have the rare exception like Hyenas where the females are equal or even bigger I think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6273
i think evolution . animals in the nature need to survive so they ajust to it look at monkeys .View attachment 1166219chimps live overall in a dangerous place (africa) meanwhile orangutans live in a way safer place (Southeast Asia)View attachment 1166222meanwhile we human live in an even safer place because we are the danger in the world
Southeast would be still dangerous

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, SkinjobCatastrophe and Lars

View attachment 1166196
Idk. My sister always beats me up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr, Baldingman1998, Growth Plate and 3 others
Southeast would be still dangerous
true i said it wrong they live in a place where:
What threats do orangutans face?
Asia’s only great apes are threatened by rapid deforestation and devastation of their habitat, mainly due to palm and other agricultural plantations. Young orangutans, in particular, are also imperiled by the illegal pet trade and mothers often killed as poachers snatch their young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
true i said it wrong they live in a place where:
What threats do orangutans face?
Asia’s only great apes are threatened by rapid deforestation and devastation of their habitat, mainly due to palm and other agricultural plantations. Young orangutans, in particular, are also imperiled by the illegal pet trade and mothers often killed as poachers snatch their young.
Also predators

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Its because women are inferior to men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, mewcoper and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
This is what significant size dimorphism looks like

what it looks like for human

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BigBoy, Deleted member 7580 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6273
One explanation could be humans sometimes show homosexual traits despite being hermaphrodites.This happens in animals aswell but is extremely rare.Humans show less dimorphism in general

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10987
Why do you love coping that much ? Lets say 14 instead of 10
How am I coping 10 year olds are tiny and weak af 14 maybe even 13 year old sure but 10 no for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
How am I coping 10 year olds are tiny and weak af 14 maybe even 13 year old sure but 10 no for the most part
I am sure op said 10 year old thing as a meme he meant a teenage boy easily can defeat a grown woman

• +1
Females are very risk avoidant, owing to the evolution humans experienced, very different to other animals. The intelligence and ingenuity that humans possess is mostly limited to men. Because of the unique situation humans were put in the only way to keep the incredible intelligence and complex structure and massive size of the human brian was to have the females be the exclusive vehicles and carers for the babies. If females were strong, and did things like hunting, this would put them at risk and allow less allocation of resources for the kids. But the only way to have such intelligent complex kids is to have females that are designed solely for child bearing and nurturing, and risk avoidant and weak.

So pretty much the female is a factory for all the crazy shit humans need, but this comes at a cost, that cost being intelligence, strength, and ability to provide for themselves. Theyre weak because they need no physical strength, the man provides everything. So they lost muscles and gained larger placentas and hips and all that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 12688, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
All I know is that most human females deserve rape for making society hell for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Females are very risk avoidant, owing to the evolution humans experienced, very different to other animals. The intelligence and ingenuity that humans possess is mostly limited to men. Because of the unique situation humans were put in the only way to keep the incredible intelligence and complex structure and massive size of the human brian was to have the females be the exclusive vehicles and carers for the babies. If females were strong, and did things like hunting, this would put them at risk and allow less allocation of resources for the kids. But the only way to have such intelligent complex kids is to have females that are designed solely for child bearing and nurturing, and risk avoidant and weak.

So pretty much the female is a factory for all the crazy shit humans need, but this comes at a cost, that cost being intelligence, strength, and ability to provide for themselves. Theyre weak because they need no physical strength, the man provides everything. So they lost muscles and gained larger placentas and hips and all that shit.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Think man with extremly tanned skin wild beard and jacked body you would see the difference
bruh average male gorilla weighs 136 to 227 kg and average female gorilla weighs 68–113 kg that's what is considered significant sexual dimorphism, and it's not like this gorilla is trying to get big like the guys going to the gym everyday.

Meanwhile for example in Turkey is 78kg and average woman is 70 kg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 4106, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
bruh average male gorilla weighs 136 to 227 kg and average female gorilla weighs 68–113 kg that's what is considered significant sexual dimorphism, and it's not like this gorilla is trying to get big like the guys going to the gym everyday.

Meanwhile for example in Turkey is 78kg and average woman is 70 kg
I know all of these already ? Dimorphism is not only about weight and shit jfl it is about features

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6273
I know all of these already ? Dimorphism is not only about weight and shit jfl it is about features
OP is talking about strength which is tied to size and muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SkinjobCatastrophe
OP is talking about strength which is tied to size and muscle mass
Dont escape we are talking about dimorphism with you not strength

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Dont escape we are talking about dimorphism with you not strength
The question in OP is about strength if you read it that's what I was responding to sexual dimorphism in terms of size and strength, but even generally humans aren't that sexually dimorphic.

• +1
God bestowed guardianship to males, making us the stronger gender. For us to be stronger they need to be significantly weaker. Let's say hypothetically that they where as strong as us. We would see matriarchal states in a state of war with us. While males fighting with themselves does not necessarly cause extinction. Females fighting with us or themselves certainly would be our end. This isn't the case with animals.

Many animals are already stronger then humans in general, let alone our female counterpart. Even then the males of mammel species are at default significantly stronger then of the females. Other then bugs there are probably no female who is stronger then males.

Edit

Bugs have stronger fertility then mammels. One female give birth to 60 more of her kind. Humans are not as fertile. This probably also has a role. We simply can't afford to expose females to danger.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
God bestowed guardianship to males, making us the stronger gender. For us to be stronger they need to be significantly weaker. Let's say hypothetically that they where as strong as us. We would see matriarchal states in a state of war with us. While males fighting with themselves does not necessarly cause extinction. Females fighting with us or themselves certainly would be our end. This isn't the case with animals.

Many animals are already stronger then humans in general, let alone our female counterpart. Even then the males of mammel species are at default significantly stronger then of the females. Other then bugs there are probably no female who is stronger then males.
View attachment 1166258

Hyena females I think are stronger and a little bigger than males and in charge. I wonder how that came about. I can't off the top of my head think of any other examples. Bonobo males are pretty wimpy however but not sure how they compare size wise to the female ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Hyena females I think are stronger and a little bigger than males and in charge. I wonder how that came about. I can't off the top of my head think of any other examples. Bonobo males are pretty wimpy however but not sure how they compare size wise to the female ones.
There would be exceptions ngl but in general mammals are patriarchal while bugs are matriarchal.

Female hyenas themselves almost look like they are male if that makes sense.. İdk why they behave the way they do tho

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Female hyenas have higher t more agressive and have a clit (you can say penis)like 15 cm in length. Male bonobos are bigger than females and still matriarchal. Btw patriarchal chimp males have higher reproduction success in average than matriarchal bonobos another blackpill jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Lawton88, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Female hyenas have higher t more agressive and have a clit (you can say penis)like 15 cm in length. Male bonobos are bigger than females and still matriarchal. Btw patriarchal chimp males have higher reproduction success in average than matriarchal bonobos another blackpill jfl.
Do female hyenas get errections like males?

• +1
Do female hyenas get errections like males?
Not sure but probably yes. Also they control sex too no male can fuck without female opening her clit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Baldingman1998 and Lawton88
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
  • JFL