Why Human Females are so weak compared to Animal Females ?

Mental strenght
Female bears are fanatical to defend their babies
That's very arbitrary and hard to measure, many women also do btw to the point of sacrificing their own lives.

There are usually two main types of physical sexual dimorphism in animals, ornamentation(and coloration) and size.

Animals with higher size dimorphism are animals which have harem type of breeding where one male breeds multiple female, the male is usually the biggest and strongest, subdues the other males and it can also easily rape the female if the don't comply for example in gorillas. Female choice matters very little. It's all about male domination.

Now the ornamentation and coloration dimorphism is more common in animals which can't or usually don't practice rape open like birds, the male now has to adopt and develop features that are attractive and pleasing to the female, the female then picks the most attractive male and breeds with them for example peacocks, female choice is everything.

Then there are monogamous animals which pair up for life, this animals face less evolutionary pressure to adapt cause competition is low, so dimorphism is also fairly low both ornamentation and size and male and females look somewhat similar for example swans and cranes

The reason I'm saying the difference in sexual dimorphism isn't large among humans is because in terms of size and strength there's obviously a difference but many animals have even greater differences and even in term of ornamentation and coloration the difference isn't large. Also for a lot of human history humans have been monogamous or pseudo monogamous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6403
Just compare humans to predators theory

• +1
@Maesthetic and @kjsbdfiusdf you guys are stupid if you dont think black magic real. theres so much shit u guys dont know SMH

and not going in to detail tho cause i dont want to be responsible
You mean sohr/sorcellery ?
I tought you meant some brand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
@Maesthetic and @kjsbdfiusdf you guys are stupid if you dont think black magic real. theres so much shit u guys dont know SMH

and not going in to detail tho cause i dont want to be responsible
Lmao you think you're the only one that knows?

I'm part Jewish and I know it's all a front for Satanism.

Lmao you think you're the only one that knows?

I'm part Jewish and I know it's all a front for Satanism.
thats not a flex also who the girl in your profile picture she looks leng

j

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
@kjsbdfiusdf and @Maesthetic woooOooOooOoOOOOooo and its like they were never there

u

Last edited:
  • +1
@kjsbdfiusdf

More sexual dimorphism. More intelligent and advanced species tend to have more sexual dimorphism