why i abuse phenibut for slaying women

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
it allows me to tone down my natural logical high sentience autism state all day and puts me in a very loving and more patient state, it increases my emotional IQ to truly connect deeper with the best energy ones and really understand each other

phenibut = deeper connection = amazing sex and better happiness in the long run, take 3 g once every two weeks max and never use it for any purpose other than slaying. Anyone that ignores their innate desire to do this and abuses phenibut for selfish reasons like making shekels is a vaxxed npc and will die alone and sad

I'm meeting up with a classmate tonight for ''school work'' I just dosed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
i used this shit and legit felt nothing, did i do anything wrong? how do i make it work

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, eyebagcel and Deleted member 5815
How does she look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
i used this shit and legit felt nothing, did i do anything wrong? how do i make it work
You need to take 3000mg that's a shit ton of pills it's 15 200mg pills for me and wait for a few hours, you wont feel anything by taking the recommended first timer dosage. Taking it on an empty stomach increases the absorption rate and will give you a better buzz

take more than 3000 without tolerance you will be nodding your head off

How does she look
she's a blonde white girl with a really bloated face I would get roasted if I posted her pictures but there is something arousing about her

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
You need to take 3000mg that's a shit ton of pills it's 15 200mg pills for me and wait for a few hours, you wont feel anything by taking the recommended first timer dosage. Taking it on an empty stomach increases the absorption rate and will give you a better buzz

take more than 3000 without tolerance you will be nodding your head off
nigga u gonna get poisoning or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
nigga u gonna get poisoning or some shit
you can take 30g a day and not get poisoning if you have high tolerance the withdrawal will be horrible though

if you never take it more than once every two weeks you will always get peak effects taking 3g

@Thomas DOM

it allows me to tone down my natural logical high sentience autism state all day and puts me in a very loving and more patient state, it increases my emotional IQ to truly connect deeper with the best energy ones and really understand each other

phenibut = deeper connection = amazing sex and better happiness in the long run, take 3 g once every two weeks max and never use it for any purpose other than slaying. Anyone that ignores their innate desire to do this and abuses phenibut for selfish reasons like making shekels is a vaxxed npc and will die alone and sad

I'm meeting up with a classmate tonight for ''school work'' I just dosed
where do you order phenibut? and do you take phenibut hcl or phenibut faa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back