Why I am anti-extraction

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Extracting teeth will make you lose bone where you need it most. Your lower 3rd.

Kikes have tricked you into eating soft food and taking apart you lower 3rd bone mass. JFL at copers saying extractions don't result in bone loss.
Images 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope

• +1
probably better than having fucked up teeth though and one tooth getting pulled isn't gonna noticeably change your jaw even if it does result in some bone loss.

• +1
Kikes have tricked you into eating soft food and taking apart you lower 3rd bone mass. JFL at copers saying extractions don't result in bone loss.
yeah I'm beginning to stop using knifes and actually cut the meat with my bare teeth (as well as other types of food), that way I make sure I'm using my jaw for what it was supposed to be used (the muscles are there not to chew but to tear off food ffs, jfl at imagining cavemen using knifes)

The whole dentist shit is a fucking scam, you don't need to go to one if you take care of yourself ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
yeah I'm beginning to stop using knifes and actually cut the meat with my bare teeth (as well as other types of food), that way I make sure I'm using my jaw for what it was supposed to be used (the muscles are there not to chew but to tear off food ffs, jfl at imagining cavemen using knifes)

The whole dentist shit is a fucking scam, you don't need to go to one if you take care of yourself ffs
Kike scam

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
I didn't do it and don't plan to. Also never used braces.

• +1
Can this “extractions are the root of my unattractiveness” bullshit stop?

That picture shows a woman having ALL of her teeth taken out, yeah she will definitely have noticeable bone loss lmao and even then it will not happen until she’s a lot older.

There was an actual study (A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC STUDY) that proved pre-molar extractions (2 or 4) did not have any effect on facial attractiveness:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4914899

I had 4 extractions when I was 10 and my jaw and maxilla are my best features.

There are multiple male models with narrow palates who visibly don’t have all 32 teeth.

Orthodontist didn’t make you ugly, you were just born ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others

That picture shows a woman having ALL of her teeth taken out, yeah she will definitely have noticeable bone loss lmao and even then it will not happen until she’s a lot older.

There was an actual study (A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC STUDY) that proved pre-molar extractions (2 or 4) did not have any effect on facial attractiveness:

There are multiple male models with narrow palates who visibly don’t have all 32 teeth.

Straight from the Looksmaxxing legend himself, if this isn't a blackpill I don't know what is.

Straight from the Looksmaxxing legend himself, if this isn't a blackpill I don't know what is.
I refuse to even sacrifice 0.01mm of bone.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

JEWSCIENCE

Cope.

From personal experience I looked better pre-orthodontic treatment. Yes orthodontists made my teeth straighter, but something was was off and I couldn't quite articulate what it was. Now I can tell it's the narrowing of the teeth, smile and overall face.

Avoid extractions if you can, as they provide additional support to your facial structure. Unfortunately all my wisdom teeth were removed, but I can live without them.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
@Afrikancel dude I almost got a wisdom tooth extracted like 3 weeks ago, thanks God the x-rays showed they were in correct position

I almost fell to kikeness

@Afrikancel dude I almost got a wisdom tooth extracted like 3 weeks ago, thanks God the x-rays showed they were in correct position

I almost fell to kikeness
Keep all the bone mass you can.

I got a wisdom tooth removed. Was told it didn’t change anything. Actually 3 years later. I mean i can’t say it did but i certainly got more wasted. Is there any data on that would like to do research but I think it didn’t change anything. Probably just dicnt notice how ugly i was before
still would like to know what the consensus on wisdom tooth removal is

My ((((dentist)))) wants me to get my wisdom teeth removed. Jfl

I got a wisdom tooth removed. Was told it didn’t change anything. Actually 3 years later. I mean i can’t say it did but i certainly got more wasted. Is there any data on that would like to do research but I think it didn’t change anything. Probably just dicnt notice how ugly i was before
Sorry dude but I am keeping all the bone mass I can
My ((((dentist)))) wants me to get my wisdom teeth removed. Jfl
Say goodbye to your lower 3rd. JFL

yeah i understand that. I asked Professor Sailer when if that affected anything and he said no. Asking my dentist himself will surely result in the same answer but yeah.

yeah i understand that. I asked Professor Sailer when if that affected anything and he said no. Asking my dentist himself will surely result in the same answer but yeah.
What kind of name is Sailer? Hebrew?

Download

Ive always had a great dentadura and never had teeth removed but Ive been considering getting gold teeth (potentially thugmaxxing). Imo gold is heavier than bone so Im good.

It’s all in your head. Models very often get wisdom tooth removed specifically for hollow cheeks.

It’s all in your head. Models very often get wisdom tooth removed specifically for hollow cheeks.
source?
wtf bro
so it does something to ur soft tissue....