Why i am bloated

R

romm2el

Diamond
I fucking hate it, i am sub5, 2.5 ive tried to suicide many times, i tried to debloat i tried everything, ik, i have crooked nouse, overbite which makes my chin recessed, i tried to take a whole bottle of pills of chlorure of potassium and i still didnt debloat, my face looks like this ive tried everything cardio, i go to the gym theres no problem i eat good, i do skincare why cabt i ascend i feel like absolute shit idk what to do i stare at the ceiling for hours i js wanna stop this i hate it
20240324 191644
20240307 153036
20240303 214234

• So Sad
Reactions: mathis
I fucking hate it, i am sub5, 2.5 ive tried to suicide many times, i tried to debloat i tried everything, ik, i have crooked nouse, overbite which makes my chin recessed, i tried to take a whole bottle of pills of chlorure of potassium and i still didnt debloat, my face looks like this ive tried everything cardio, i go to the gym theres no problem i eat good, i do skincare why cabt i ascend i feel like absolute shit idk what to do i stare at the ceiling for hours i js wanna stop this i hate it View attachment 2818334View attachment 2818337View attachment 2818338
if you kill yourself you are a faggot;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, mathis, Lokki and 4 others
I fucking hate it, i am sub5, 2.5 ive tried to suicide many times, i tried to debloat i tried everything, ik, i have crooked nouse, overbite which makes my chin recessed, i tried to take a whole bottle of pills of chlorure of potassium and i still didnt debloat, my face looks like this ive tried everything cardio, i go to the gym theres no problem i eat good, i do skincare why cabt i ascend i feel like absolute shit idk what to do i stare at the ceiling for hours i js wanna stop this i hate it View attachment 2818334View attachment 2818337View attachment 2818338
what is your age?

YEP ITS ¨GeNeTIcS¨ :hnghn::p

nigga took bbc in the 3rd picture

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
listen to me you little fuck. You have a roof over your head and food and internet and ur crying over some fucking hollow cheeks?

BULLSHIT

Stop crying like a fucking girl over the internet and do something about it, you want that pussy right? THen work out

it hurts
keep working out
it hurts
keep working out
no progress
keep working out

The cycle will either be pain or kill yourself, which one do you take, you've beaten 8 billion people before, are you mentally weak? or are you going to show the world the King curry you fucking are,

( .p.s it takes a while to see progress from cardio, dont be so quick to give up! it took me 6 months before i started de bloating my face ;))

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Scottrg
bloating is caused by shitty bones, water retention, and/or fat that's why you're bloated

listen to me you little fuck. You have a roof over your head and food and internet and ur crying over some fucking hollow cheeks?

BULLSHIT

Stop crying like a fucking girl over the internet and do something about it, you want that pussy right? THen work out

it hurts
keep working out
it hurts
keep working out
no progress
keep working out

The cycle will either be pain or kill yourself, which one do you take, you've beaten 8 billion people before, are you mentally weak? or are you going to show the world the King curry you fucking are,

( .p.s it takes a while to see progress from cardio, dont be so quick to give up! it took me 6 months before i started de bloating my face ;))
Bro you are a world-class troll this dude is actually about to kill himself :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, TyroneFSFS, womanfearer and 1 other person

BULLSHIT

it hurts
keep working out
it hurts
keep working out
no progress
keep working out

no gym for your face cope harder with "just work out bro"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 65499
i swear im not iqcel tired @Head

Sorry if it's unprofessional lol

1. I see you are a 1k+ poster on this app, so it shows me your mental is drastically lower than the average person. You need to get off this forum for your mental. It's an all-around negative environment that'll never help you. Take a long break. Trust me big bro.

2. You’ve stated you have tried “everything” but to how far and strict are you with this debloat goal your attempting? Have you tried water fasting w/ electrolytes? 10-20min daily jump roping? Low sodium (~1500mg) no carbs + added sugars? Etc etc I have more tips for you that have me a model jaw

3. If your looks are doomed to be low, it times to focus more on maxxing out other categories of the SMV besides looks (money, intelligence/conscious/mental, fashion, social skills/status etc etc) Because realistically there is more to be a to a Top tier male in society. + the money will aid your looks in the long run with hardmaxxes.

4. It's time to adapt a growth mindset. Right now, you're having self-realization that you're not at the best, but instead of having a grind mindset that you know will work, you have devastating/destructive thoughts which makes everything worse. You won't reach your goals of attractiveness when you stare at a ceiling saying “it's over, there's nothing I can do” it's wasting time to improve yourself.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65499 and NotCarv
Sorry if it's unprofessional lol

1. I see you are a 1k+ poster on this app, so it shows me your mental is drastically lower than the average person. You need to get off this forum for your mental. It's an all-around negative environment that'll never help you. Take a long break. Trust me big bro.

2. You’ve stated you have tried “everything” but to how far and strict are you with this debloat goal your attempting? Have you tried water fasting w/ electrolytes? 10-20min daily jump roping? Low sodium (~1500mg) no carbs + added sugars? Etc etc I have more tips for you that have me a model jaw

3. If your looks are doomed to be low, it times to focus more on maxxing out other categories of the SMV besides looks (money, intelligence/conscious/mental, fashion, social skills/status etc etc) Because realistically there is more to be a to a Top tier male in society. + the money will aid your looks in the long run with hardmaxxes.

4. It's time to adapt a growth mindset. Right now, you're having self-realization that you're not at the best, but instead of having a grind mindset that you know will work, you have devastating/destructive thoughts which makes everything worse. You won't reach your goals of attractiveness when you stare at a ceiling saying “it's over, there's nothing I can do” it's wasting time to improve yourself.
bluds yapping 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: womanfearer, NorwoodAscender and liberiangrimreaper
mentalcel🥴

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
have you tried mewing?

Time for surgery!!
Eyes: Infras,supras, cantho
Rhino
Bimax
Buccal fat removal
Good luck!🫧

patience nigga ..try to mew if you have recessed jaw worked for me and fix your neck to body posture

BULLSHIT

it hurts
keep working out
it hurts
keep working out
no progress
keep working out

straight from reddit holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
fluoxetine doesn't make anyone happier, just more content with limbo, what sucks worse than killing yourself is fucking up killing yourself you don't get to be a black and white headshot for eternity, you're just really awkward to hang out with

u gotta be more confident bro

Grow a beard and hit gym