Why I am leaving Blackpill Mindset

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Your thoughts create your reality. Manifestations are true. If you believe in it even slightly and see this, it's a sign. I know I have a bad reputation (schizo pussy) around here but do not call me crazy until you study this shit.

I got into this way back when I was 16 and had my first girlfriend. This is how I got her to not only leave her boyfriend for me but to date me after I got rejected; a manifestation technique.

Whatever your mind truly believes is how your reality will manifest. This is why PSL is a poison to the mind. Even your looks are not set in stone (Didn't you notice moments in life where you looked a lot better for no reason?).

The world around you is literally just your counsciousness pushed out.

TLDR:
This is just a law of life: Your assumptions create your reality and the current moment is only a shadow of your previous thoughts. You can DM me if you really wanna know more.

@TRUE_CEL @Crestfallen95 @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Primalsplit @Zeruel @curlyheadjames @dimorphism @idcgraycel @try2beme @Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, falcon1, Deleted member 32425 and 20 others
following a set of beliefs entirely is stupid and will fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme and Yuno_howitez
Manifestation?

Isn't that the retarted believes that females who like astrology and subliminals follow?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, SubHumanHere, Pikabro and 6 others
following a set of beliefs entirely is stupid and will fuck you up
True. Think about your ideal person you want to become: Would he think about Francisco Lachowski and autistic ratios all day and how it's over? No.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 32537 and 1 other person
Manifestation?

Isn't that the retarted believes that females who like astrology and subliminals follow?
It is. There are a lot of sides to it, and females usually do it wrong: it's all about visualizing it, you don't have to pretend to be happy all the time. I did this in the past, and it got me results.

Bad thoughts have riddled my mind and ABSOLUTELY destroyed my life. Your thoughts are everything.

Even Jim Carrey admited to doing this: In 1985, Jim Carrey made an audacious decision: He wrote himself a $10-million check for “acting services rendered,” dated it 10 years in the future, and kept it in his wallet. In November 1995, Carrey found out he would be paid 10 million for “Dumb and Dumber”.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425, Arcturus and 1 other person
Yeah. Your thoughts will dictate your actions and your actions will begin to shape your future. Just obviously don't go full schizo because your willpower has limits and it takes time for things to change effect. Also use your intelligence and don't rely on thoughts only. Never underestimate the tangible things, like money, nutrition etc. too.

It is more of a psychological phenomenon than a supernatural one imo. But if all you hear is depressed shit, ofc depression will take place and you're gonna start rotting. Nothing magical about that. But don't just go around with muh manifestation, to make pussy and money fall into your lap either.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, turkproducer, Maximilian and 2 others
True. Think about your ideal person you want to become: Would he think about Francisco Lachowski and autistic ratios all day and how it's over? No.
exactly man the blackpill is formulated by people who have been fucked by society. its true that looks matter but the defeatist mindset of the average blackpiller is the worst mindset to have once you have come to terms with the fact looks actually matter. the real blackpill is that your attraction to unconventional beliefs fucked you up, not the world.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Primalsplit
LOA is the law in 2023

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 32425
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425, Arcturus and 1 other person
what's the difference?
Law of attraction focuses on raising your vibration, being in a positive mood.

Law of assumption states whatever you assume to be true is true and live in the wish fulfilled. If you want a new house, imagine yourself living in the house already. You don’t necessarily have to be in a positive mood as with law of attraction.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425, mortis and 2 others
Your right it got me nowhere

real reason: "because I'm 6'2 and I can just exist at my height and get laid without having to think about this stuff ever"

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
bye you going die alone manlet subhuman

real reason: "because I'm 6'2 and I can just exist at my height and get laid without having to think about this stuff ever"
I have been rated LTN on this website. I know I will achieve MTN for sure in the future. 6'2 is not even life changing. Focus on your own reality and change it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425 and Pikabro
bye you going die alone manlet subhuman
Remember, saying such things is detrimental to your own self, your subcounscious will take the words you said seriously and apply them to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, souljah, Deleted member 32425 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425 and incel194012940
Remember, saying such things is detrimental to your own self, your subcounscious will take the words you said seriously and apply them to yourself.
you below 6'3 subhuman am just speak truth

c'est fini

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
You can manifest a taller height or results at your own height as well.
yeah ok I'll just grow 4 inches in my late 20s with subliminals and binaural beats

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Yuno_howitez
Bp is the truth keep coping Dnrd btw

• JFL
you below 6'3 subhuman am just speak truth

c'est fini
being 6'3 or 6'2 wouldnt change a thing
yeah ok I'll just grow 4 inches in my late 20s with subliminals and binaural beats
Not subliminals. Not binaural beats, those alone will not do anything. You have to visualize it and know it as is.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
what were your dht levels before supplementing
I only got DHT itself tested many years ago. I'd have to find the medical records. But it was on the lower end of the normal range (over). Probably through the roof now that I'm on TRT and sublingual DHT.

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
I don't know if you're trolling but I unironically believe in law of assumption, its at the very least a good cope

i very much agree with you OP, which is why i left this site in 2022. I realized the blackpill ideology is very much physically based and thus incompatible with law of assumption

whenever i pulled girls it because i changed my subconcious thoughts to see them as obsessed with me rather than trying to force the 3D

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I only got DHT itself tested many years ago. I'd have to find the medical records. But it was on the lower end of the normal range (over). Probably through the roof now that I'm on TRT and sublingual DHT.
its over for me. my androgens were high. no point supplementing

fuck life

Your thoughts create your reality. Manifestations are true. If you believe in it even slightly and see this, it's a sign. I know I have a bad reputation (schizo pussy) around here but do not call me crazy until you study this shit.

I got into this way back when I was 16 and had my first girlfriend. This is how I got her to not only leave her boyfriend for me but to date me after I got rejected; a manifestation technique.

Whatever your mind truly believes is how your reality will manifest. This is why PSL is a poison to the mind. Even your looks are not set in stone (Didn't you notice moments in life where you looked a lot better for no reason?).

TLDR:
This is just a law of life: Your assumptions create your reality and the current moment is only a shadow of your previous thoughts. You can DM me if you really wanna know more.

@TRUE_CEL @Crestfallen95 @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Primalsplit @Zeruel @curlyheadjames @dimorphism @idcgraycel @try2beme @Xangsane
Dnr

New Age content, again?

Go buy a copy of "The Secret" and fuck off then. If you really believe all this then LEAVE. If you're going to keep posting here and proselytizing this retarded cope then you actually should have killed yourself.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
imagine getting tested and coming up as hypogonadal, must feel so good knowing that you can improve ur life by so much with hormone replacement

meanwhile i got my results and just accepted my death

I don't know if you're trolling but I unironically believe in law of assumption, its at the very least a good cope

i very much agree with you OP, which is why i left this site in 2022. I realized the blackpill ideology is very much physically based and thus incompatible with law of assumption

whenever i pulled girls it because i changed my subconcious thoughts to see them as obsessed with me rather than trying to force the 3D
I'm mirin another law of assumption student.

Guys reading this thread might think "Yuno, your life SUCKS! It's obvious law of assumption is BULLSHIT!"
My life does suck, but my daily affirmations and self concept ARE HORRIBLE. especially the past last year.

I actually got my first girlfriend using SATS. It really worked. In my mind I was SURE that she would cheat on me, so it happend just like that.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32425 and Primalsplit
imagine getting tested and coming up as hypogonadal, must feel so good knowing that you can improve ur life by so much with hormone replacement
I wasn't hypogonadal at all. My natural total testosterone was in the 800s. Free T was good. It's just that DHT wasn't as high as I had liked.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Arcturus and Deleted member 19994
I wasn't hypogonadal at all. My natural total testosterone was in the 800s. Free T was good. It's just that DHT wasn't high.
didnt talk about you, just generally

im jealous of hypogonadics

you fall for every copy pasta from obsessed alt maker and you cant get a simple joke so i'm not surprised by your delusions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 32537 and 1 other person
Unironically true

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Yuno_howitez

TLDR:

So, obviously your thoughts have literally no effect on the outside world. That being said, your thoughts will change how you PERCEIVE the world around you, and to you it might seem like you’re manifesting things, which could be functionally pretty similar at least in terms of how you’re feeling

So go for it tbh, but also just be good looking, when you’re good looking the blackpill feels great

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Yuno_howitez
you fall for every copy pasta from obsessed alt maker and you cant get a simple joke so i'm not surprised by your delusions
I've never seen your posts before

Keep rotting, depressed and hopeless. The only one who can help you is yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 25059
I wasn't hypogonadal at all. My natural total testosterone was in the 800s. Free T was good. It's just that DHT wasn't as high as I had liked.
how are you feeling so far? any mental changes?
do you plan to stay on dht indefinitely? imo you should, maybe high dht levels and aging throuh your 20s can grow your dick a bit

• +1
thats why u reply to my thread son
I meant before that thread. So I didn't know the quality of your posts, I just was curious how your rep was that high if you only did shitposts.

I'm mirin another law of assumption student.

Guys reading this thread might think "Yuno, your life SUCKS! It's obvious law of assumption is BULLSHIT!"
My life does suck, but my daily affirmations and self concept ARE HORRIBLE. especially the past last year.

I actually got my first girlfriend using SATS. It really worked. In my mind I was SURE that she would cheat on me, so it happend just like that.
Bro i really struggled with SATS unironically, although im glad it worked for you

I tried following this orion guy since he had insanely good luck with sats

but now I just stick to nightime affirmations

and yeah, i agree...my life also went to shit because I weakened my self concept and thought no one liked me, which is why all my friends left me and I had a horrible dry spell.

Once people realize their self concept is the highest power, they will have everything they want

Attachments

• Orion’s Posts Version 2.pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
You can DM me if you really wanna know more.
While incels, poor street-shitting Chads, Normies, Oofy-doofies, tallfags, autists, and other subhumans rot here,

@Yuno_howitez is starting a CULT

MIRING'

cult-1.webp

he knows, that he will have 9-year old girls and their mothers as his sexual slaves... grinding, never stopping...

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Bro i really struggled with SATS unironically, although im glad it worked for you

I tried following this orion guy since he had insanely good luck with sats

but now I just stick to nightime affirmations

and yeah, i agree...my life also went to shit because I weakened my self concept and thought no one liked me, which is why all my friends left me and I had a horrible dry spell.

Once people realize their self concept is the highest power, they will have everything they want
SATS are the only thing I have seen results with, although I've always been very good at just imagining and visualizing things so it came natural to me to do SATS before bed. I will look into this Orion guy, thanks for sharing.

While incels, poor street-shitting Chads, Normies, Oofy-doofies, tallfags, and subhumans rot here,

@Yuno_howitez is starting a CULT

MIRING'

cult-1.webp

he knows, that he will have 9-year old girls and their mothers as his sexual slaves... grinding, never stopping...

:feelshehe:
This isn't my cult, it's just the only "insane" thing that seemed to even work.
No subliminals, binaural beats, pretending to be positive ever helped me.

Only the Law Of Assumption helped me, If you have doubts, A LOT of celebrities have basically preached the same thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

TLDR:

dont go down that rabbit hole. its mental masturbation. Ofc be positive towards your goals but you need to keep realist optimist approach not a schnizo maxxed approach . Set goals , focus on it . where attention goes energy flows thats it. dont over complicate it with LOA teachings or Neville Goddard teachings , it fucks your brain up

It is. There are a lot of sides to it, and females usually do it wrong: it's all about visualizing it, you don't have to pretend to be happy all the time. I did this in the past, and it got me results.

Bad thoughts have riddled my mind and ABSOLUTELY destroyed my life. Your thoughts are everything.

Even Jim Carrey admited to doing this: In 1985, Jim Carrey made an audacious decision: He wrote himself a $10-million check for “acting services rendered,” dated it 10 years in the future, and kept it in his wallet. In November 1995, Carrey found out he would be paid 10 million for “Dumb and Dumber”.
Bruv it called setting a goal. Idolizing a celebrity's mental paradigm is the worst thing you can do . Most of them are purely there due to networking , luck and timing and genetics. If this 'law of assumption' is truly is 100 percent correct so to say why is the kid in africa stuggling for water. The guy cant falsely just assume he has water otherwise he would die.