Why I am leaving Blackpill Mindset

dnrd, you are ugly.

While I think it’s great to leave behind the blackpill mindset, I have to say that your feelings, positive energy, or whatever you wanna call it, doesn’t change reality. I speak from experience!

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Debetro
While I think it’s great to leave behind the blackpill mindset, I have to say that your feelings, positive energy, or whatever you wanna call it, doesn’t change reality. I speak from experience!
it's a little deeper than "just be happy bro!!! :soy: "

It has to do with changing your perception of reality (which sounds like feminized cope, i know) but if you at least take a look at Orion's posts here and tried them for a week you'd probably at least understand a little better

you don't really have anything to lose so i say go for it

Attachments

• Orion’s Posts Version 2.pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
Your thoughts create your reality. Manifestations are true. If you believe in it even slightly and see this, it's a sign. I know I have a bad reputation (schizo pussy) around here but do not call me crazy until you study this shit.

I got into this way back when I was 16 and had my first girlfriend. This is how I got her to not only leave her boyfriend for me but to date me after I got rejected; a manifestation technique.

Whatever your mind truly believes is how your reality will manifest. This is why PSL is a poison to the mind. Even your looks are not set in stone (Didn't you notice moments in life where you looked a lot better for no reason?).

The world around you is literally just your counsciousness pushed out.

TLDR:
This is just a law of life: Your assumptions create your reality and the current moment is only a shadow of your previous thoughts. You can DM me if you really wanna know more.

@TRUE_CEL @Crestfallen95 @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Primalsplit @Zeruel @curlyheadjames @dimorphism @idcgraycel @try2beme @Xangsane

Your thoughts create your reality. Manifestations are true. If you believe in it even slightly and see this, it's a sign. I know I have a bad reputation (schizo pussy) around here but do not call me crazy until you study this shit.

I got into this way back when I was 16 and had my first girlfriend. This is how I got her to not only leave her boyfriend for me but to date me after I got rejected; a manifestation technique.

Whatever your mind truly believes is how your reality will manifest. This is why PSL is a poison to the mind. Even your looks are not set in stone (Didn't you notice moments in life where you looked a lot better for no reason?).

The world around you is literally just your counsciousness pushed out.

TLDR:
This is just a law of life: Your assumptions create your reality and the current moment is only a shadow of your previous thoughts. You can DM me if you really wanna know more.

@TRUE_CEL @Crestfallen95 @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Primalsplit @Zeruel @curlyheadjames @dimorphism @idcgraycel @try2beme @Xangsane
Bumping this for u I’m leaving blackpill cult for LOA

Bumping this for u I’m leaving blackpill cult for LOA
this shit prolly legit since i used to have good thoughts and my life was a lot better now all i think are its over and im gonna have to kill myself eventually and its just getting worse for me so be careful dude i dont know myself but study what u think could help u

this shit prolly legit since i used to have good thoughts and my life was a lot better now all i think are its over and im gonna have to kill myself eventually and its just getting worse for me so be careful dude i dont know myself but study what u think could help u
Loa is legit changed my life blackpill is cope everyone u see in real life has gf and wives even 5’6 Manlets it’s all about being normal and social

Loa is legit changed my life blackpill is cope everyone u see in real life has gf and wives even 5’6 Manlets it’s all about being normal and social
yeah u can change ur looks with LOA but my mind might be too far done i am mentally ill so i can't do shit rn