WHY I AM NEAR-PERFECT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
No you wouldn't
You touch me and i'll break your little pig face
he towers over you at his 6'2 and mogger face.
quiet cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and xdxdxnice1
Hoog t moslim
I know u gon reply with some passive-agressive shit because u weren't talking to me but he doesn't give me muslim vibes, let alone high t muslim vibes

He looks white as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl and xdxdxnice1
Screen Shot 2020 08 14 at 10756 PM
Screen Shot 2020 08 14 at 10910 PM

here your brow ridge around your nasion area protrudes too much and actually looks as if it's drooping downwards

chico's brow ridge is perfect as a pretty boy whereas yours gives the sort of ogre-look to your eyes

Screen Shot 2020 08 14 at 11123 PM
Screen Shot 2020 08 14 at 11243 PM

the prettyboy nose is chico's on the right

your has bump on the dorsum plus from the side, the tip of your nose is very bulbous

on top of that your nostril shape is very uncanny too

Rodeblur1
Screen Shot 2020 08 14 at 11647 PM

your nose from the front is extremely wide and bulbous + your nose has extremely thick skin exaggerating its wide-look too

look at chico's nose. it is smaller than the span of his lips + it's slightly upturned too (unlike yours which seems flat)

Rodeblur1

lastly, your bigonial width is very obviously smaller than your bitemporal width giving you 'light-bulb' shaped face

i'm not going to mention your frame since you will rage about how it doesn't matter

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Introvertednarc, sytyl and 2 others
he towers over you at his 6'2 and mogger face.
quiet cuck.
Mogger face? I would make fun of that face

You're more of a cuck than me so shut it big boy, you're like an inch taller anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
I know u gon reply with some passive-agressive shit because u weren't talking to me but he doesn't give me muslim vibes, let alone high t muslim vibes

He looks white as fuck
you can be white and muslim you moron

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873
Mogger face? I would make fun of that face

You're more of a cuck than me so shut it big boy, you're like an inch taller anyway
bark for me you literal untermensch.

you dont need to lose bloat you need a lefort 5 to resemble a human being.

shut the fuck up, i'd ram my foot up your ass you skeleton cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and sytyl
View attachment 588042View attachment 588047

here your brow ridge around your nasion area protrudes too much and actually looks as if it's drooping downwards

chico's brow ridge is perfect as a pretty boy whereas yours gives the sort of ogre-look to your eyes

View attachment 588063View attachment 588064

your has bump on the dorsum plus from the side, the tip of your nose is very bulbous

View attachment 588074View attachment 588076

your nose from the front is extremely wide and bulbous + your nose has extremely thick skin exaggerating its wide-look too

look at chico's nose. it is smaller than the span of his lips + it's slightly upturned too (unlike yours which seems flat)

View attachment 588074

lastly, your bigonial width is very obviously smaller than your bitemporal width giving you 'light-bulb' shaped face

i'm not going to mention your frame since you will rage about how it doesn't matter
Made sense

First too are so miniscule that no girl would ever notice tbh

My nose from front is not ideal, but not bad either. Slight failo

About bigonial width i notice it now but i don't think i would look better with a narrow one

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
bark for me you literal untermensch.

you dont need to lose bloat you need a lefort 5 to resemble a human being.

shut the fuck up, i'd ram my foot up your ass you skeleton cuck
Yeah yeah

I'm the one that needs Lefort 5 to resemble a human being while you're the one that can't bring himself to post his face here

You wouldn't ram your foot up my ass, you would tremble in fear if you had to ask for ketchup in a restaurant

• JFL
Yeah yeah

I'm the one that needs Lefort 5 to resemble a human being while you're the one that can't bring himself to post his face here

You wouldn't ram your foot up my ass, you would tremble in fear if you had to ask for ketchup in a restaurant
if my face wasnt posted here than how do you know what i look like you utter mong.

also no need to act big.
you're the same weight of a 13 year old girl, i bench press the same weight as a warmup you utter pathetic wimp.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person
if my face wasnt posted here than how do you know what i look like you utter mong.

also no need to act big.
you're the same weight of a 13 year old girl, i bench press the same weight as a warmup you utter pathetic wimp.
You posted part of your face only. Imagine being that big of a pussy

You might be able to lift me when i am calm but when my adrenaline levels go high to beat a pussio like you up you will be crawling on the floor begging for an ambulance

• JFL
You posted part of your face only. Imagine being that big of a pussy

You might be able to lift me when i am calm but when my adrenaline levels go high to beat a pussio like you up you will be crawling on the floor begging for an ambulance
334ieu

Looking ass fool

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sytyl
almost 10 pages

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
When youre 18, youll look back and be embarassed of making these threads... calm down and accept your subhumanity for gandys sake!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You look like shit retard i mog you to oblivion

everyone that has talked shit to me gets mogged by me facially, way more failos than me. keep drawing my body to cope and letting me live rent free
I mog u to gandys grave and back end of story continue coping sun

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Sure you do with your UEE chola eyebrows norwooding ass
I unironically mog you by more than an entire psl point
It’s clinically over for you
Not to mention I could overhead press your bodyweight more times than you will have sex in your lifetime
If I looked like you I would literally kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and sytyl
Nothing subhuman about my face

Post a passport pic tier front profile pic ,if you havent already... and then we can talk.. i feel like ur coloring and rarios fk you hard but all the pics ive seen of you are aspie frauded to some degree

just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and sytyl
Post a passport pic tier front profile pic ,if you havent already... and then we can talk.. i feel like ur coloring and rarios fk you hard but all the pics ive seen of you are aspie frauded to some degree

View attachment 588042View attachment 588047

View attachment 588063View attachment 588064

View attachment 588074View attachment 588076

View attachment 588074

ALL HARD FACTS

FACE IT @RODEBLUR , NONE OF YOUR FEATURES ARE SPECIAL OR 'PERFECT', YOU'RE JUST AN AVERAGE LOOKING ACNE- RIDDEN TEENAGER . STOP COPING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
ALL HARD FACTS

FACE IT @RODEBLUR , NONE OF YOUR FEATURES ARE SPECIAL OR 'PERFECT', YOU'RE JUST AN AVERAGE LOOKING ACNE- RIDDEN TEENAGER . STOP COPING
I am not average looking

I already responded to his post, solid post tbh

But the first 2 are so miniscule you would need a microscope to see them

Last 2 made some sense but they are a bit minor or i wouldn't look better without them
Above average for sure. Let's do 6

• So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc
mirin IPD

• JFL
Bro ur a normie.. i.e. decent features mixed in with some not so decent features....

And on this site normies=subhuman.

P.s. jfl @ ur camera skills
Decent? My jaw is literally god
So is mouth
So is nose
So are zygos
So is hair
Bruh

Issa good thing

Am i supposed to look like alexander skarsgård or something

If i did i would get slammed for being blond and told ''DARK FEATURES RULE BRO''
Cope

No features for ur harmony son . Cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
@RODEBLUR jfl if you saw papabakvet irl you would instantly rope from the mog

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers