deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
They r way too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Clqs, Mog3D and 1 other person
Go to work you fatass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Deleted member 20399, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Go to work you fatass
It's impossible to make any substantial amount of money with normal work and i am too low iq and high inhib for scamming

• JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
It's impossible to make any substantial amount of money with normal work and i am too low iq and high inhib for scamming
It's very possible if you live with your parents. Just work for an year and get bimax or whatever you Need. Even though i suspect your only problem Is being above 20% bf for Years now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 53670 and 2 others
Coming from an unemployed 30 year old living with his parents.
My situation Is different, i CAN'T find a job, and i'm still working Uber to get some Money, which Is all savings since i live with dad, and studying for a project. Also i'm 28, it's still 2 Years to get to 30, and my smv only goes up because i still look too young for my Age range.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and moreroidsmoredates
My situation Is different, i CAN'T find a job, and i'm still working Uber to get some Money, which Is all savings since i live with dad, and studying for a project. Also i'm 28, it's still 2 Years to get to 30, and my smv only goes up because i still look too young for my Age range.
No matter what I tell you, you will just label me as an hater. I can’t get through you, you always sperg out into a copium madness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
No matter what I tell you, you will just label me as an hater. I can’t get through you, you always sperg out into a copium madness.
Yeah what do you want to tell me now? I'm curious

• +1
Yeah what do you want to tell me now? I'm curious
If I tell you it, you will wish my mother to die. If this isn’t the definition of schizophrenia then I don’t know what it is.

Grow up.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 53670, Aero and 2 others
If I tell you it, you will wish my mother to die. If this isn’t the definition of schizophrenia then I don’t know what it is.

Grow up.
Fr bro he’s so fucking done for

• +1
Fr bro he’s so fucking done for
This guy asked for my opinion last times on mog battles and I gave my opinion. Guess what? “Hope you have an heart attack” “hope you will find your mother covered in blood and vomit” where his responses to my opinions.

Btw this is the guy he thinks he mogs:
IMG 9045

• JFL
Reactions: Aero

Grow up.
Yeah because you Say normies mog me genetically wise. People with no zygos, no pfl, big noses all mog me and have more appeal.

This guy asked for my opinion last times on mog battles and I gave my opinion. Guess what? “Hope you have an heart attack” “hope you will find your mother covered in blood and vomit” where his responses to my opinions.

Btw this is the guy he thinks he mogs:
View attachment 2959766
He has a fucking round jaw and doe shallow set eyes with shit collagen. I can accept being mogged by the chads not by people like this.

Yeah because you Say normies mog me genetically wise. People with no zygos, no pfl, big noses all mog me and have more appeal.
He gets approached by women irl and you brag about your latest larps.

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL
He has a fucking round jaw and doe shallow set eyes with shit collagen. I can accept being mogged by the chads not by people like this.
Let me give you an idea why I think he mogs you.

-He looks more NT and hight trust than you due to his facial features.
- Has better facial harmony

Your pseudo scientific reasons don’t make sense.

• WTF
Reactions: the BULL
Let me give you an idea why I think he mogs you.

-He looks more NT and hight trust than you due to his facial features.
- Has better facial harmony

Your pseudo scientific reasons don’t make sense.
I'm fucking punching the Wall right now. I cannot take this bullshit anymore. All your "reasons" don't make sense, he seems more NT because he Is more normie looking. I cannot fucking wait to ascend. I don't even want a girl Just to prove you wrong, i want apologize letter signed by the whole looksmax forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and moreroidsmoredates
I'm fucking punching the Wall right now. I cannot take this bullshit anymore. All your "reasons" don't make sense, he seems more NT because he Is more normie looking. I cannot fucking wait to ascend. I don't even want a girl Just to prove you wrong, i want apologize letter signed by the whole looksmax forum
keep in mind this is your best picture, we don’t even talk about your unfrauded ones.
IMG 8875

You look better now right? Let me guess… mewing and thumbpulling?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
just get a credit and pay it off over time

keep in mind this is your best picture, we don’t even talk about your unfrauded ones.
View attachment 2959790

You look better now right? Let me guess… mewing and thumbpulling?
This Is definitely not my best Pic and there Is no frauding, if anything my pics are the most candid taken in shit lighting and shit poses with shit camera

This Is definitely not my best Pic and there Is no frauding, if anything my pics are the most candid taken in shit lighting and shit poses with shit camera
Will read tomorrow

Will read tomorrow
I'm fucking boiling with rage. You don't understand that my ascension Is Just finding a job and losing 5% of bodyweight, all easily done in 3 months. After that the supply of pussy for me Is endless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and deadstock
get a job in sales they hire anyone as long as you can make a legible resume and form coherent sentences
how the fuck you niggas cant find jobs

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
get a job in sales they hire anyone as long as you can make a legible resume and form coherent sentences
how the fuck you niggas cant find jobs
It's called shitaly

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Copeful
I'm fucking boiling with rage. You don't understand that my ascension Is Just finding a job and losing 5% of bodyweight, all easily done in 3 months. After that the supply of pussy for me Is endless.
You said the exact same thing 3 months ago. I’ll see you in 3 months saying the exact same thing again.

You said the exact same thing 3 months ago. I’ll see you in 3 months saying the exact same thing again.
No, 3 months ago i was fucking 25% and unfuckable, i didn't even have prospects anymore, now i know i can become a Slayer, i'm sure about that.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No, 3 months ago i was fucking 25% and unfuckable, i didn't even have prospects anymore, now i know i can become a Slayer, i'm sure about that.
Yes slayer. You will have all the pussy in 3 months, I believe in you!

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
This is why you will never ascend bro.