Why I am never invited

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
What am I doing wrong? I’m never invited anywhere by people. I’m not a “bad”, needy, nasty, or controlling person & I’m as ok as anyone. Why am I invisible?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
cuz ur ugly :p

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, paranakee, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
number of reasons: not fun to be around, ugly to the point of really UGLY,

or ur viewed as a loser that people see no point in investing in since it won't benefit them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, PYT, Blackout.xl and 3 others
If you have no trait physical or not that people care about you have to put yourself out there for them to even consider or remember you sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If you have no trait physical or not that people care about you have to put yourself out there for them to even consider or remember you sometimes
Why they dont care ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6723
number of reasons: not fun to be around, ugly to the point of really UGLY,

or ur viewed as a loser that people see no point in investing in since it won't benefit them.
I feel envious of those people who effortlessly talk and laugh to each other. I really wish I was NT

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6723
idk im acnecel not really nt and i was invited often tbh by this group of friends i have , i guess my height halos me a little

I feel envious of those people who effortlessly talk and laugh to each other. I really wish I was NT
6577.jpg
:cry::cry::cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Why they dont care ?
Do you have friends? I don't get why they would invite you particularly cause you're...normal? Try to go out with people to let it be known you exist outside of being seen doing whatever you do (student, work) if you don't obviously

• +1
Do you have friends? I don't get why they would invite you particularly cause you're...normal? Try to go out with people to let it be known you exist outside of being seen doing whatever you do (student, work) if you don't obviously
I don’t have any friends tbh. The only peers that I meet are my schoolmates. Outside of school I hardly ever leave home. Pure basement dwelling.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Acnno, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
I don’t have any friends tbh. The only peers that I meet are my schoolmates. Outside of school I hardly ever leave home. Pure basement dwelling.
"NOOO WHY DON'T THEY INVITE THE BASEMENT DWELLER POOR MEE"
Really nigga

• +1
I used to get invited but almost never went out with people, slowly they stopped wanting to hang out with me

You already made this thread. You said you don't have any friends, THAT'S WHY.
Eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, PYT and Deleted member 6723
"NOOO WHY DON'T THEY INVITE THE BASEMENT DWELLER POOR MEE"
Really nigga
So where and how can I meet new people? And is making friends worth the effort?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
yes bro making friends is worth the effort. I can be your (bad) friend :feelshah:.

If you're in uni join a club and go to social events. Meet up with old friends that you haven't seen for a while if you have any

• +1
If you're in uni join a club and go to social events. Meet up with old friends that you haven't seen for a while if you have any
I never ever had a friend. I don’t know if I can consider random school buddy as a friend.

• JFL
r/NEET - Mommy found all my pissjugs n told me wtf is wrong wit you weirdo, now I’m jus sitting here feeling like shit. She said I have one month to find somewhere to live because she can’t put up wit this bs. JFL it never even began boyos.

• JFL
I never ever had a friend. I don’t know if I can consider random school buddy as a friend.
You act as dense and dumb as this dog mate

Idk just rot in your basement I guess if you can't find the solution to a problem this basic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Youre ugly and don’t supplement your lack of looks with status or extremely vibrant hyper-NT personality.

So no one sees a reason to be friends with you, let alone engage in the effort of bringing you out to do stuff. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9355
For you it’s basic for me it isn’t. I struggle hard with it.
There is no instruction beyond what I said. The rest is on your mental problems. And I ain't no gigasocializer but not social reject either

• +1
Youre ugly and don’t supplement your lack of looks with status or extremely vibrant hyper-NT personality.

So no one sees a reason to be friends with you, let alone engage in the effort of bringing you out to do stuff. It is what it is.
second react barrage that I received today thanks bhai

• +1
u is retard

I want to give some advice if you’ll listen. Some people made friends early on and they hang out with them aka “just be first theory”. If that wasn’t you, just speaking from experience, no one is coming to save you. Build and create something that will attract people to you

Because ur ugly asf lol

What am I doing wrong? I’m never invited anywhere by people. I’m not a “bad”, needy, nasty, or controlling person & I’m as ok as anyone. Why am I invisible?
one time when i lived in college dorms a girl knocked on my door specifically to say "we're having a party, you can't come".