Why I As A Black Man Support White Supremacy

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I am from the US. And I am a mulatto. But I know that the whites made this country to be the great nation it has become (or used to be in the 1950's-1980's). I do not blame the white man on my issues. I don't kill people for money. I don't take part in gang activity. And I don't get on my pity pot because white people are richer than me. I support the lifestyle of white people because it is the superior way to live. Believing in Jesus, watching the hallmark channel during Christmas, and voting for George Bush is the way to go. Ahhh. White people. They are the best. We could all learn something from them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15099, n0rthface and 3 others
Shut up cracka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Lihito and Deleted member 15099
Bro uve posted before youre white

@Blackeycel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
7B8A3452 EDE9 4453 A589 E4E353702431

I am from the US. And I am a mulatto. But I know that the whites made this country to be the great nation it has become (or used to be in the 1950's-1980's). I do not blame the white man on my issues. I don't kill people for money. I don't take part in gang activity. And I don't get on my pity pot because white people are richer than me. I support the lifestyle of white people because it is the superior way to live. Believing in Jesus, watching the hallmark channel during Christmas, and voting for George Bush is the way to go. Ahhh. White people. They are the best. We could all learn something from them.
Nigga you mullato???

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj