why i cant lose weight

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I dont understand it, i hope God boils in the most boiling cauldron where lucife himself will put wood under it for giving me bones but making me fat

I dont understand it, i hope God boils in the most boiling cauldron where lucife himself will put wood under it for giving me bones but making me fat
Agahaha blaming God for what you’ve done upon yourself? Idiot kid.

COUNT CALORIES U IDIOT

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Imagine being such an excuse making faggot… bro I literally gave u the estimate of how many calories u needed too… get a grip bru

Imagine being such an excuse making faggot… bro I literally gave u the estimate of how many calories u needed too… get a grip bru
Bro I’m not just a bit fat I saw myself in my uni washroom mirror today I was looked like kfc blow up balloon. Realistically I have to starve and my libido test will plummet all because my shit fat loss genes

Bro I’m not just a bit fat I saw myself in my uni washroom mirror today I was looked like kfc blow up balloon. Realistically I have to starve and my libido test will plummet all because my shit fat loss genes
No… you retard. You don’t. And I really dont like cussing at people but you, you fucking deserve it bc I gave you the tools to do so, download an app called ‘FatSecret’ to count yoyr calories and go to this website https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html to see how many calories you need to lose weight. Go for the lowest option so you’d lose it slowly and minimize stretch marks

Because you won't stop binging on tikka masala. Losing weight caused by medication Is hard but can be done, you gotta be strict asf though. Starving Is not sustainable, you gotta eat One meal a day and do some excercise. You gotta eat less than you normally would consistently.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chincel11 and BrahminBoss
Try using more sugar in ur coffee and doubling the aspirin dose

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No… you retard. You don’t. And I really dont like cussing at people but you, you fucking deserve it bc I gave you the tools to do so, download an app called ‘FatSecret’ to count yoyr calories and go to this website https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html to see how many calories you need to lose weight. Go for the lowest option so you’d lose it slowly and minimize stretch marks
Wdym I don’t have to starve look at my body my back is even worse

9D2BC65D 4EC8 4209 8FF5 2FB86B8A19AB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Timmy
You don't have to starve. Caloric deficit everyday for 1 year It Is. Don't expect the fat to suddenly melt off. It's a long journey
He doesnt want to get it

• +1
Reactions: the BULL