Why i cant reach my backpart of tongue to roof of mouth

iam good boy

iam good boy

SS Totenkopfverbände
Joined
May 30, 2023
Posts
9,147
Reputation
6,682
Is it because of im nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
30347.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
maybe ur tongue-tied, I had a medium tongue tie and got it removed, it's still healing but so far I feel as though my forward movements is slightly inhibited but my backward movement has improved allowing me to hit back palate easier. Maybe Its just the pain which is preventing forward movement, but overall by tongue looks wider from the front now.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 27452
maybe ur tongue-tied, I had a medium tongue tie and got it removed, it's still healing but so far I feel as though my forward movements is slightly inhibited but my backward movement has improved allowing me to hit back palate easier. Maybe Its just the pain which is preventing forward movement, but overall by tongue looks wider from the front now.
What did you get to fix the tongue-tie
 
I went to the hospital and got a quick procedure where they numb and cut it off. like 10 min procedure. It's cheap or free depending on your insurance in most countries afaik
 

Similar threads

fatass33024
Replies
5
Views
52
fatass33024
fatass33024
iluvanavar
Replies
13
Views
53
iluvanavar
iluvanavar
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
26
J7X
J7X
LooksimENTER
Replies
23
Views
91
polarpop
polarpop
can i reach mtn
Looksmax can i reach mtn
Replies
8
Views
102
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top