Why I don't believe most users here can get a girl

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
see alot of users say "muh girls are easy to get we're looksmaxxing to get htbs and stacylites"

Yet the second a female user join this forum, even if she's LTB you get ton shit of simps in her PMs and on discord
We've seen this numerous times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, enchanted_elixir, thecel and 19 others
see alot of users say "muh girls are easy to get we're looksmaxxing to get htbs and stacylites"

Yet the second a female user join this forum, even if she's LTB you get ton shit of simps in her PMs and on discord
Well, it is called mental illness... guys have not seen pussy since the moment they were born, because they are chained dogs in the basement...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25938 and 17 others
Most people here are also gae

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14392, LampPostPrime and 11 others
Well, it is called mental illness... guys have not seen pussy since the moment they were born, because they are chained dogs in the basement...
Yeah, I'm just calling the hypocrisy in most users
They make fun of LTNs and normies or even HTNs dating MTBs or LTBs but they literally bark like stray dogs whenever there's a blackpilled woman on discord or on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Artemis and pardocel
Screenshot 20230205 190841

This or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, poopoohead, ROTTING and 8 others
I lost my hug virginity recently

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19174, Artemis and 1 other person
I lost my hug virginity recently

People might make fun of you but I respect you for your honesty and congrats for losing your hug virginity
The same people who might joke and make fun of you are the same ones who never ever touched a girl or struggle to make eye contact with one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938, ROTTING and 4 others
Go check if i ever slide into a female acc dm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Artemis and alriodai

Well, obviously. Do you expect deformed freaks to be successful anywhere?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Stop the cap Bull you was simping hard for that russian foid on Tinder
??? That's completely different. She was a Stacy that simped back for me and i was trying to get her in italy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and alriodai

They are basically mental cels mostly 4s to 6s in relationships when you go outside guys just don’t want to be Gynocentric or have to pigeon dance that much for sub prime pussy

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
People might make fun of you but I respect you for your honesty and congrats for losing your hug virginity
The same people who might joke and make fun of you are the same ones who never ever touched a girl or struggle to make eye contact with one
I struggle with making eye contact as well

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
They are basically mental cels mostly 4s to 6s in relationships when you go outside guys just don’t want to be Gynocentric or have to pigeon dance that much for sub prime pussy
they're ugly, stop muh mental cel
I struggle with making eye contact as well
same, but i got way better, even with my exes i struggeld to keep 10/15 seconds eye contact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Blackpilled me on human nature
Every misogynist, lookist, forum, users will still simp for LTBs jfl. It's over.

• +1
niggas that say this are also always coincidentally virgins jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, alriodai and PrinceLuenLeoncur
yeah most guys here can get a 300 lb landwhale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and pardocel
I don’t simp I’m not a cuck

I ain’t been virgin since 18 but I never had sex again until 2021 (admittedly it was self imposed volceldom thag I happily had) stilll funny how it took covid lockdown to make me thirsty for me to only then become an incel when I next tried to pull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036, alriodai and 1 other person
Blackpilled me on human nature
Every misogynist, lookist, forum, users will still simp for LTBs jfl. It's over.
100%
yeah most guys here can get a 300 lb landwhale
Bro nobody cares about overwieght landwhaels like theses
When we talk about women we talk about normal skinny/fit women from 3/10s to 9/10s
they also rate bitches that are bad asf "6/10" and "mtb with body halo" like ain't no MTB look like this bro wtf
I ain’t been virgin since 18 but I never had sex again until 2021 (admittedly it was self imposed volceldom thag I happily had) stilll funny how it took covid lockdown to make me thirsty for me to only then become an incel when I next tried to pull
funny shit is when you don't try to get hoes they come to you, when u try they don't

• +1
Reactions: litaz, slayer69 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
100%

Bro nobody cares about overwieght landwhaels like theses
When we talk about women we talk about normal skinny/fit women from 3/10s to 9/10s

they also rate bitches that are bad asf "6/10" and "mtb with body halo" like ain't no MTB look like this bro wtf

funny shit is when you don't try to get hoes they come to you, when u try they don't
That’s the joke. Every time I didn’t want women they came to me. It’s stupid and makes no sense. I cannot explain why this happens. I’ll prob have to try larping like that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and alriodai
I don’t get holes and I don’t simp either. Least im consistent

• +1
I will never ask out a woman

• +1
Reactions: nayb and pardocel
being honest is the best shit a man can do
i also can't simp for women, i remember when i was 13 i simped for one girl and she broke my heart, since then i stopped, she hurt me bad bc (she was my first kiss to)

and now i don't get hoes that much at all, it's rare
I will never ask out a woman
same JFL

• +1
Reactions: Solar, KingBetaTut and Deleted member 19174
You live in EGGGypt you can get wife Mashallah. Only issue is Egyptian women are ugly and all fat so I’d rather be truecel than slay in EGG🥚ypt JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and alriodai
they're ugly, stop muh mental cel

same, but i got way better, even with my exes i struggeld to keep 10/15 seconds eye contact
They have a better birthdate than euros the delusion or weak troll 🧌

wish i had a girl to call my own

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and alriodai
You live in EGGGypt you can get wife Mashallah. Only issue is Egyptian women are ugly and all fat so I’d rather be truecel than slay in EGG🥚ypt JFL
No cap you’re getting ignored you khaleeji worshipping Afro-yemeni

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
They have a better birthdate than euros the delusion or weak troll 🧌
the true problem with this forum is that it gives you heavy pressure to be an actual unattainable slayer in term of SMV and only fuck giga hot girls and be a college slayer

which is just completely impsosible for 99% of the users here, i swear most niggas here would be so happy if they had an actual normal MTB gf who hang w em, fuck and talk to normally, but since the only girls they see are club whores and tinder sluts it's just make us angry asf

also seeing aboslute giga chads getting access to women so easily makes us seethe so hard

the best thing we need to do is accept our life, try to imrpove it the most and call it a day, and stop shaming other users

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, nayb, Deleted member 25193 and 2 others
i don't understand how some1 can have problems with girls :lul: :lul:

they're so nice to me. i remember when i was beefing with some guys and they took my side. the only time i had problems with them was when i was like in 5th grade over something silly

i only ever had issues with other men. they tend to start problems with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Artemis and pardocel
Imagine saying this in a forum full of foids
This means average forum foid is ugly witch

i don't understand how some1 can have problem with girls :lul: :lul:

they're so nice to me. i remember when i was beefing with some guys and they took my side. the only time i had problems with them was when i was like in 5th grade over something silly

i only ever had problems with men. they tend to start problems with me.
Girls have only ignored or mocked me all my life 💔

• So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton
when

a foid join the forum i every single time sent her death threats, harrassed her, insulted her, menaced of rape and assault, told her that i'll cut her cute little head of and use her neck wound as a fleshlight, tried my best to dox her, send her pictures of naked dead women, with huge wounds, told her that she will be next once i find where she live spammin all this, every sing timE.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and pardocel
Holy shit that is my ideal type too. Fuck it's so brutal that some lucky guy is railing her and she's gagging on his cock. It's fucking over for me. And he'll probs just ghost her as he'll get bored of her. Chad is another world.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma

Stacylite in India

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and WishIwasChico
@decadouche57 and @the BULL probably slay LTBs to MTBs are just overrating hard

@decadouche57 and @the BULL probably slay LTBs to MTBs are just overrating hard
IMG 20230207 235127
IMG 20230207 235058
IMG 20230207 235109
IMG 20230207 235045

Those are some of the hoes i Slayed
I can guarantee that if you or OP had access to girls like this you wouldn't bark for me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and NFA PB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
2AF13C96 5C15 42D8 B5A5 116CC069BBCA

Average .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, NFA PB, LampPostPrime and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
no western/anglo egos

you'd be a bigger incel in an anglo country bro
I wouldn’t be an incel anywhere buddy, hookup culture is prevalent on USA, literally every second girl is a whore who wants to get railed and degraded, has sneaky links, has daddy issues, etc… you name it, I cannot fathom how anyone decent looking could struggle to slay there.

You should listen to the Italian users here talking about how it’s the hardest country for men only rivaled by the UK, and I mean it makes sense with all these Italian moggers roaming the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and the BULL