Why i dont care about getting an education

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Most men i know that are well educated are literal NPCs living in the suburbs with nothing really happening in their life. They will blow up minor inconveniences and pretend they are huge dramas because thats the only excitement they have.

Often times they are also somewhat high inhib and non-confrontational, they just lack any sort of "coolness". Meanwhile i have thugmaxxed male family members that sell drugs and they are all very succesful with foids and often make the educated men be quiet when they speak.

Yet everyone expects me to want to be like the law abiding studycel instead of a based thugmaxxer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
all this ice i need a freezer

can’t be mediocre

20 on a holster

23 but i had kids when i was 22

off white on my chain cost a bag from V
IMG 6834
IMG 6836

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I NEED MUH EDJUKASHION LE HECKIN PHDEROONI TO BE SMART

Most men i know that are well educated are literal NPCs living in the suburbs with nothing really happening in their life. They will blow up minor inconveniences and pretend they are huge dramas because thats the only excitement they have.

Often times they are also somewhat high inhib and non-confrontational, they just lack any sort of "coolness". Meanwhile i have a thugmaxxed male family members that sell drugs and they are all very succesful with foids and often make the educated men be quiet when they speak.

Yet everyone expects me to want to be like the law abiding studycel instead of a based thugmaxxer.

The wives of these NPC betabuxxers are getting porked by Chad and Tyrone, so they are having a great fucking time. It's only the NPC betabuxxers who live in absolute boredom.